Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

5K run this morning got it in before the rain came. Time was even a little better today. Now off to the gym with my sister for lifting and elliptical and then day 2 of 30 day ab challenge.

My back and leg got the best of me. Last night around midnight I went for a mile walk with my pregnant daughter. The weather was beautiful and she's so uncomfortable. She's dilated 2cm and 50% effaced, so she's ready!!! and so am I ! ;)

Anyway, when it woke up this morning I couldn't get out of bed. Grrrr! I'm limping around now. Just gotta slow things down a bit for the rest of the week.

I may be down, but I'm definitely NOT out!

I hope everyone is enjoying their day!

Trainer emailed to apologize he missed counted the sets we did he says we did 5 not the 6 we were supposed to in class. My thought is every day I push myself and I think I did 6 but if I'm not perfect one day I'll be back tomorrow again. I laugh when people get upset over silly things. This gym is part of my lifestyle and if I miss a set it's ok because I'll be back tomorrow or next day. I'm not in competition with anyone but the old me . I lagged because the people who probably complained are the ones who go to class here or there and not vested like the rest if us. Yes we all must start somewhere I'm not judging just thinking out loud

5K run this morning in 34:31 my best time yet! Then day 6 of the 30 day ab challenge.

Happy Monday everyone! Work been stressing me out (at both jobs) so instead of eating those Cookies in the break room I went for a walk and I was gone for 30 mins too! Bahaha! My co workers has been nice to me all morning. :D

Had a nice weeked at the lake...relaxing/swiming/hiking/drinking....you know....FUN! Happy Monday everyone :)

Happy Monday all! Summer has arrived here in New Hampshire. I've been gardening like crazy -- taking a day off as I can barely move. But I got up to the lake and did my one-hour walk. Have been accomplishing that every day, no matter what. Am still hovering at the gates of Onederland but it will happen when it happens, then 199, 198, 197 etc. A pound at a time. Meanwhile I am picturing the conversion of fat to muscle. It feels so good to be toning.

Totally exhausted from a busy busy weekend only 4 hours of sleep my body was screaming stay in bed but my mind said get ur ass out of bed and get to the gym ... Totally exhausted now glad I did the killer workout although not on my a game could barely run at 8mph at treadmill ... But I did it and now on with my day.

Totally exhausted from a busy busy weekend only 4 hours of sleep my body was screaming stay in bed but my mind said get ur ass out of bed and get to the gym ... Totally exhausted now glad I did the killer workout although not on my a game could barely run at 8mph at treadmill ... But I did it and now on with my day.

"barely run at 8mph"... not sure how far or long you're doing 8mph....but that is FAST in my book!! Thats about a 23:20 5k....WAY faster than I run. And faster than 90% of people who enter the runs in my area. My PR for a 5k is 26:28 (7.1mph)......so Kuddo's to you.

Congrats! :)

"barely run at 8mph"... not sure how far or long you're doing 8mph....but that is FAST in my book!! Thats about a 23:20 5k....WAY faster than I run. And faster than 90% of people who enter the runs in my area. My PR for a 5k is 26:28 (7.1mph)......so Kuddo's to you. Congrats! :)

It was a short sprint on treadmill sorry I left out important details :) one day I will be able to run like u

Not sure why but feel so hyped this morning after the pool...lots of resistance this morning for some reason and felt really good...extra reps on my exercises again this week and did my mile and just feel awesome. Hope u all have a wonderful day!!!

I have painted, sawed down trees and cleaned up the mess, mowed 2.5 acres, washed cars, and chasing and killing tent catapillars we are having our 10 year infestation this year., so today I am fatigued can I expect energy everyday and what do you do when your painful areas of your body is saying rest? and what do you turn to when you are not energized?

5K run this morning then to the gym of circuit/strength for an hour. Today is day 8 of the 30 day ab challenge and it's a rest day woohoo!