Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Getting prepared!

liquid diet starts on Tuesday! Tonight I purchased a nutri bullet, BSN Syntha 6 Protein Powder and PB2. I already have some premade Premier Protein shakes! I'm ready!

Thats half the battle to weight loss, being prepared.

Good luck!

I actually started having some of the Protein shakes about two months before surgery. I was practicing :D With all the different Protein powders out there, the one I keep around all the time, is the chocolate Premiere ready made shakes. I don't drink them much anymore, but on the mornings when I can't deal with food, I grab one.

Good luck - VERY exciting!!

Good luck. You will be at goal in no time with an already prepared attitude.

Good luck! I bought the nutri bullet last week...love it! great to add a couple of strawberries or half a banana into the vanilla Protein Shakes. My surgery in in 2 days and on clear liquids now.

Thanks guys! Kcgal....are you from Kansas City?!?!?

Thanks guys! Kcgal....are you from Kansas City?!?!?

Sure am!

Hi there, can you tell me about the Nutri-Bullet -- will it chop up ice into a shake, grind flax seeds, etc.? Best wishes!

Hi there' date=' can you tell me about the Nutri-Bullet -- will it chop up ice into a shake, grind flax seeds, etc.? Best wishes![/quote']

Not sure about the flax seed, but it sure chops up the ice! It's a bigger version of the magic bullet. I figured I would need it in the coming weeks/months.

The Nutribullet has two separate blades, the normal one for chopping.....and then a less violent one for just milling things...exactly like flax seed in bulk or coffee Beans and the like.

I use mine every day I commute to work. The two small cups are my perfect Breakfast portion size. Half a cup of skim milk, a cup of ice (as crushed as my fridge spits it out), a scoop of chocolate Protein powder (body fortress) and then one other thing. I've tried peppermint extract (not bad), cocoa powder (not that good), instant Decaf coffee (awesome), and most recently PB2 (awesomer!)

Pre-op, I used it a lot (lost thirty pounds). Post-op, I used it for the blended phase of the diet and now for Breakfast shakes. Long term, I'm not sure it's the best as I think it would be too easy to slip the liquid through the band. I'm reserving judgement for just now.

~David.

Love the nutribullet! Couldn't live without it. Banded 9/13. Use it all the time. Puree everything from chicken, crabmeat for seafood salad, pineapple chunks with yogurt for smoothie, cauliflower that was been microwaved! Best purchase. Looking forward to Protein Shakes.< /p>