Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets -- April 07 Bandsters

LOL TracyK.. if only it was that easy huh?

Yeah....its gonna be a joke. I am just hoping that people aren't whispering "I wish she would get that kid outta here" LOL

If we have to leave early people will probably cheer:clap2:

Afternoon Violets~

I went to the gym again this morning! It is getting easier and easier...now my body expects it. I woke at 6:15 and was there by 6:30! I feel great!

I am going to a party in a few hours...and no, no more tequilla. I checked the fine print, and I was in violation the other night, PWI (posting while intoxicated), lol(don't remember who said that).

Hair loss~ I've alwasy had long blonde hair. In January, I decided to go a little darker, was tired of roots. It is still long (about 3 inches under bra line). I've had some serious Hair loss and breakage since the surgery. I use quality products, and even use an elixer serum w/ my leave in. I am afraid I am going to have to get a cut. I am sad, but I am trying to think of it as a fresh start. Anyway, it sucks...how long does this last?

Restriction~ Ok, I was filled 1 cc last week, and thought I needed another one. I have been reviewing my eating the last few days. I usally don't go out to eat much but the last few days, I have. I went to CPK (california pizza kitchen) and ordered a chicken ceasar salad. I ate 1/3 of it. Usually (before band) I would have eaten all of it and the bread. Then after my board meeting last night, I went to Panda Express and I ordered chicken and mushroom 2 entree, w/ the chow mein. Ok, are you sitting down...I only ate 1/3 of that...and I was starving walking in. I went out to Breakfast this am after the gym w/ a friend. I ordered 2 eggs, (w/ cheese, ham and onions), cottage cheese, fruit, and 1 piece of whole wheat toast. I ate 1/2 of the eggs and the toast. Again, I was starving walking in there too. I guess this is restriction?>! I don't know. I am hungry 3-4 hours later, but the quantity is amazingly low. I just need to make good decisions about the food. Anyway, I thought I would share w/ you!!

Have a great day!!!

Hi everyone,

On Monday, I went for a fill at my six weeks. I have been starving in bandster hell like everyone else. Only my docter said no fill. She really did not say why but thought that 21lbs was enough to lose in six weeks. Has anyone heard of this? I see plenty of people who have lost more weight than me at their six weeks and you all are getting your fills.

Ok no laughin at my bubbly body.. I finally got the courage to post some before & after...

lafront.jpg

(That's my boxer Cassy on the bottom right, she was tryin to keep me from takin her bone.. I guess I look hungry since I'm losing weight haha )

labackbapic.jpg

lafaceba.jpg

And in case you're wondering.. I DID take pics of me in clothes also, which I planned to use for the bulletin boards, and my semi-nudes were for personal comparison.. but.. as it ends up, the clothes I keep wearin stand out so far from my body, you can't tell a difference (yet!).. so hopefully when I lose more I can revert to clothed pics lol ;)

;)

Jen and I was banded 4/30/07 by Dr. Wohgelmuth in Norfolk, Va. !!

Hi Jen -- I live in Chesapeake - we are neighbors!!!!!!!!!! :welcomeB:

You are doing great!

Have a great weekend!

Gina

Ok no laughin at my bubbly body.. I finally got the courage to post some before & after...

You are doing wonderful! And now you started exercising - I bet you will be buying NEW clothes because the old ones won't stay on anymore! I need to start the exercising, you are encouraging me to get my butt in gear as well. Keep up the great work!

Gina

Hi everyone,

On Monday, I went for a fill at my nine weeks. I have been starving in bandster hell like everyone else. Only my docter said no fill. She really did not say why but thought that 21lbs was enough to lose in six weeks. Has anyone heard of this? I see plenty of people who have lost more weight than me at their six weeks and you all are getting your fills.

I went to my Dr. last week for a fill appt. I lost 7 lbs in a week after being stuck forever, of course at my appt. so he would not give me a fill. Said 30lbs in 8 weeks is fantastic and I was not eating too much so he wanted to wait, so July 17 is my first fill, unless I loose a bunch more.

And in case you're wondering.. I DID take pics of me in clothes also, which I planned to use for the bulletin boards, and my semi-nudes were for personal comparison.. but.. as it ends up, the clothes I keep wearin stand out so far from my body, you can't tell a difference (yet!).. so hopefully when I lose more I can revert to clothed pics lol ;)

Laura-You look great!! What an inspiration that is!! You are such a beautiful girl...you are going to make a elegant beautiful bride...I really mean that!

I tell you what, all that weight loss is in the best places, your tummy and your legs!!! You go girl, I am SO happy for you!:clap2:

Laura

you are doing so great!

Look at all you gals from VA - I'll have people to visit and an excuse to get back down there! 15 years ago dbf and I spent 3 weeks on the Navy base for his stuff and I loved it and went every year until about 5 years ago. Now all my travel seems to be myrtle beach to see my family.

I am going to the gym shortly - need to get caught up from this weeks job search, I need to kick it up again

so on a more personal note... the fibersure is not working like I would like it too. I am about to resort to my cleansing tea or sugar free jelly bellys to get things working again. it has been 5 days... and I wonder why I've gained 4lbs the last few days... and I feel so bloated!!!! HELP

any suggestions, I don't want to get into bad habbits

Laura-you look great! What an inspiration those pics are! You are such a beautiful girl and are going to make a gorgeous, elegant looking bride!!

You can definitely see a difference in your tummy & legs.

YAY you!!!:clap2:

Laura

you are doing so great!

so on a more personal note... the fibersure is not working like I would like it too. I am about to resort to my cleansing tea or sugar free jelly bellys to get things working again. it has been 5 days... and I wonder why I've gained 4lbs the last few days... and I feel so bloated!!!! HELP

any suggestions, I don't want to get into bad habbits

Jenn- we are in the same boat again....the Fiber sure is not working for me either and I have gained 2 pounds from being "full of it" again. Last night I went ahead and took ex-lax....I did not feel I had a choice. A BM once a week is not cutting it for me and I refuse to drink prune juice, I will throw up.

Jenn-We are in the same boat again....the fiber sure is not working for me either...it only gives me stomach cramps and thats it. I have gained 2 pounds and I know its because I am "full of it" again. I took ex-lax last night so I know today will be rough, but at least I will be rid of it. Having a BM once a week at best is not cutting it for me. If I drink prune juice I wil throw up...i did not know what else to do. I hope you problem gets flushed soon too!! ;)

TracyK

I use to eat 8 cherry prunes a day. they are actually pretty good. but I can't do the regular ones and can't find the cherry ones. I just don't know what to do but have to do something monday when I'm home all day.

well off to breakfast, maybe eggs cooked in butter will help. LOL

then to they Y - then to try to get the lawn mowed - then off the the pizza shop