Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

November Dates

Omg I'm so so hungry today. My stomach has been growling all day and I just want to chew something!!

Which is/was your surgery? I start clears Saturday, surgery is Tuesday

Sent from my DROID RAZR using RNYTalk

M going to start this everyone who is in November add your date and where your from . I'm crystal I'm nov 6 I'm in Toronto Canada

Hey I am having surgery done at Humber River .meeting with surgeon on Tuesday for first time. Hopeful he wait time for the approval won't be long.

How long did you wait for a date once you saw the surgeon?

Hey guys, sorry so late with an update...No one knew where my phone was....anyway, Im good....Ive been up walking and of course drinking water....Ive finally made it to the losing side....Woohoo!!!

Hey guys' date=' sorry so late with an update...No one knew where my phone was....anyway, Im good....Ive been up walking and of course drinking water....Ive finally made it to the losing side....Woohoo!!![/quote']

Whoop whoop put a big smile on my face welcome loser!!!!! Excellent to hear. Whoop whoop

Sent from my iPhone using RNYTalk

Hey I am having surgery done at Humber River .meeting with surgeon on Tuesday for first time. Hopeful he wait time for the approval won't be long.

How long did you wait for a date once you saw the surgeon?

I see your having surgery at Humber river in Toronto I had mine at st joes in Toronto. Yell me what you have completed at HRRH and then I can give you a better time frame. Have you completed sw rn but as yet? Who's your dr. Mine is dr Sullivan he sees people at hrrh as well but operates at st joes

Which is/was your surgery? I start clears Saturday' date=' surgery is Tuesday

Sent from my DROID RAZR using RNYTalk[/quote']

My surgery is Nov 26, gastric bypass. I started this restricted liquids on Monday. I have my nutrition meeting, history and physical and meet with the anesthesiologist tomorrow.

I drank a ton of Water and crystal light and went for a walk when my husband brought home KFC. I got through it without cheating so I'm proud of myself.

I see your having surgery at Humber river in Toronto I had mine at st joes in Toronto. Yell me what you have completed at HRRH and then I can give you a better time frame. Have you completed sw rn but as yet? Who's your dr. Mine is dr Sullivan he sees people at hrrh as well but operates at st joes

I have seen the nurse ,dietician and the social worker I had already seen Dr Smith who preforms out of St Joes in Toronto but asked to switch to Humber as its closer to my home as I am driving over an hour to get there. They agreed to allow me to switch so now I am seeing Dr Wyngh on Nov 20. They told me that I wouldn't have to see dietician or social worker til after surgery as everything seemed ok as far as they wee concerned. i

did have blood work done at the last visit as well.

Well next visit is to meet greet and get your date and pick up Optifast for 2 to 4 weeks . It's usually six weeks. Make sure you get dr smith office number and call and get your date the same day then your on your way whoop whoop your doing good. Process is easy took me from referral in may and had surgery nov6.

Hey guys' date=' sorry so late with an update...No one knew where my phone was....anyway, Im good....Ive been up walking and of course drinking water....Ive finally made it to the losing side....Woohoo!!![/quote']

Yay tbooks! Sounds like your doing great...congrats!

Yay tbooks! Sounds like your doing great...congrats!

Thanks so much....Im so surprised myself how things are going thus far....

Whoop whoop put a big smile on my face welcome loser!!!!! Excellent to hear. Whoop whoop

Thanks Girlie....Now lets get ready to not only get healthy but super fine as well!!!!!! Lol

OMG..... Just got my approval today I have been extremely blessed I just started my journey alittle over three months ago and already approved with cigna who I have heard horror storys about when it comes to the approval process it only took five days and my surgery will be in two weeks because of my two week liquid diet that my surgeon requires..... I just want to say good luck to everyone and hang in there we will get though this together and look forward to seeing yall on the other side :)

Cograts on your approval

Hi family. Just wanted to check in. I'm okay but lots of pain.

I hope your pain goes down quickly! Think of that Cruse and your new bathing suit. Sending good vibes

Hi family. Just wanted to check in. I'm okay but lots of pain.

Congrats and welcome to the bench. Whoop whoop I was waiting to see how your doing . Pain will get better walk walk walk sip sip sip and enjoy the pain meds that's why they are there to help ease the pain