Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm doing okish... I pulled out of the promotion in work - felt good to make that decision.  I decided I want to concentrate on the role I have and develop it than give it to someone else, which would of happened if I have been successful.

On the diet front, I ain't doing too good... I haven't managed to stick with the 5:2 for a while ... my head isn't in the game at the moment... I know I have to turn it around to get to where I want to be... I haven't picked up the training either.  I just seem to be very complacent at the moment.  The scale is bouncing around for me at the moment, but I am not going to panic - yet!

I am off work at the moment... I had a tattoo done on my foot (a cover up) and it became infected... I hobbled around for a week, not realising how bad it was getting...so, I am now laid up and having to raise my leg - on strong anti biotics and pain killers... nightmare.  I just hope that my tattoo isn't ruined as it has great meaning to me. 

NIce to hear from you dear, you will have to send a pic of your new tattoo once you are recovered....

Yes Kim ... once it has healed I will post it... it is a really personal piece which is why I was worrying that it might be ruined. I have a red rose and three daffodils - these represent my lil family - the red rose of England for the hubby and the three welsh daffodils for me and the kids... underneath it says: 'Dau a ddaeth yn bedwar', which is welsh for ' we two became four'.

I am hoping that it heals and looks like it did when it was first done, which is stunning! The lady that did it is a true artist.

Steve, the hubby, had one done today - it is dream catcher and it is full of vibrant colour... it isn't finished yet and it looks amazing already!

Your 'tat' sounds amazing coops, hope it heals well.

Sounds wonderful, I am thinking of getting another.... need to think on it a little more... perhaps a bird.

216.2 this morning, I know you all will be positive and happy for me but I just can't get excited, I've been betrayed too often by that bloody machine to believe its tales, I'll believe this is really happening when it hits 10 lbs.

Also, I roasted a chicken yesterday and after it finished roasting I ate the "cook's rewards"; the oysters, the wing tips, and the tail tip, all told maybe an ounce of meat but it sat and SAT in my chest the rest of the night and even gave me hiccups at bedtime. Today I ran errands and didn't eat a proper meal till about 2, some bites of chicken straight from the carcass; a few hours later I nibbled on some fresh green sugar peas and then some more chicken, all told maybe 3.5 ounces of chicken. It is really hot here so I decided to have a Protein Shake popsicle, I couldn't do it! My chest and stomach were so full of chicken I had - THE SLIMES! Can you believe that?!!!! I had straight up, hating life, oh-my-god sliming misery.

I guess I should be ... happy? That this sort of tightness has returned? ........ I've had 300 cals today and if I eat one more bite it will be barf city o.O

The scale is not our friend!

Great picture of Sarah and Sheryl!

I'm not doing well food wise either. I am weighing every day and hoping I am not going to gain anymore. I don't seem to have any willpower what so ever.

It was so awesome to see Sarah. She is a sweet, fun, cute woman!

I feel like our meeting gave me a boost. Neither of us are where we want to be...or used to be...but are still damn good! It's a good reminder to not be so damn harsh on ourselves.

Finally a few minutes to post!

It was so fun to meet Sheryl. It was great to talk!

I agree that I also felt it gave me a boost. In person she looks awesome! It's interesting how we are so critical of ourselves and they are things that others don't even see.

I also love the confidence that shines from her the moment I met her. There was even a guy checking her out when we were walking around!

I hope in the future that somehow our paths will cross and I can meet all of you in person!

Out family trip is wonderful, we are nearing the end. We have had many adventures and have seen so many awesome things. I know I was nervous with not feeling my best but I have made things works and our family really needed this!

food wise I have been doing ok while on vacation but obviously having little extras while on vacation. It'll be interesting to see what the scale says when I get home.

Florinda hang in there. Frustrating as it may be keep it up. Maybe try to change things up every few days and then go back to what you're doing? I know you've tried many things I wish there was a magic fix that worked for everyone or even for you!

Sue, good to hear from you! Sounds like you have lots going on.

Georgia, I forgot to tell you congrats on your new grand! A boy, so exciting. Post pics of him when you have time. I love baby pics!

http://www.ruled.me/guide-keto-diet/

Holy crap, according to the rules of the Keto diet, I should be taking in ONE HUNDRED grams of Protein, TWENTY grams of carbs and 1100 calories!!!! per day!!!!!! Good god I have never done that low of carbs, EVER, not even post-op ... is that why I have been such a slow loser? The lowest I've done is 30-35g...

Went to the Kenny Chesney concert last night with my friend. It was a great time!

post-122684-14355000884079_thumb.jpg

219 this morning. I feel like saying F(_)CK IT and diving face first into a cheeseburger. Three days ago it was 216. I have lost, regained, lost, and regained the same three pounds for the past MONTH.

218.2 this morning. This is the damn dance of the three pounds I guess; tomorrow will be 217, the day after 216, and then the day after that - 220.

I don't know what to say Florinda.

I have never gone that low on carbs. I don't even know how many carbs I eat a day. For some people going really low carb works. I'm one of those people that needs more carbs in my diet.