Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

@@UK Cathy - yea, off work til Monday, then I think we have two weeks left before the summer holidays... I too wish we were closer, it would be fab to meet up again. I hope your back is ok... a few days rest is probably what is needed.

what kind of training do you do?

I need to up my exercise - I have said it before and did try - was doing ok with the squats and sit up etc but now I've done very little moving for over two weeks! Like I said I need a kick up the bum! We should kick each other ...lol... metaphorically of course!

Here is one very popular post that was started by sleve4me.... perhaps you will remember her from this: http://www.bariatricpal.com/topic/194493-weight-gained-since-having-gastric-sleeve-surgery/

This little group really helps me to just be honest... touch base, feel safe and not alone in this thing. I love you guys and really wish the best for you all. It helps me whether I'm gaining, losing or staying the same....

Sleeve4Me was always very positive and willing to listen to differing viewpoints.

People are talking on another thread I've been reading, about revisions to RnY. I really don't want a revision, I don't want to become practically disabled in my eating! I'm down to 35g carbs a day now, shooting for even less. More than 40g makes me GAIN. can you believe that $H!T????

I remember sleeve4me now. As soon as I saw her pic I remembered her. I remember her being very positive and nice. I'm fine with her joining if everyone else is.

Florinda, do you think something is wrong with your sleeve or are you having GERD?

I'm fine with sleeve4me.

three days I have been sitting at 216.4, but I know better than to trust.

34 days and 7 pounds.

215.4 this morning but followed by such violent food poisoning that I could only sip cold Water and nibble dry dry dryyy carbs so, we will see what that does. My intestines feel like I was in a car accident.

Yesterday was my 5 year anniversary of my sleeve...each year I think about writing a progress report but I never do cos I am not at goal... I don't feel like a failure now, as I once did. I don't know what is stopping me to be honest.

I am starting to think that after 2 years of being at this weight I have pretty much finished my weight loss journey. But then that stubborn side of me says, NO! Keep on keeping on...

Anyway,the last 5 years, really have been incredible - cliched to the max but I've lost the weight and found myself!

That is lovely Coops, this self-acceptance thing is so difficult sometimes! 216.6 this morning, up a pound from yesterday...

You should post this on a main forum...it's really great.

Yesterday was my 5 year anniversary of my sleeve...each year I think about writing a progress report but I never do cos I am not at goal... I don't feel like a failure now, as I once did. I don't know what is stopping me to be honest. 

I am starting to think that after 2 years of being at this weight I have pretty much finished my weight loss journey.  But then that stubborn side of me says, NO! Keep on keeping on...

Anyway,the last 5 years, really have been incredible - cliched to the max but I've lost the weight and found myself!

Does anyone want to let me know if they want either of the two ladies who want to join out group to be approved?

Lipstick lady and Sleeve4me

I am fine with adding anyone the group agrees to. My issue is removing them if they become lurkers. I know some in this group rarely post but we go way back; we have a shared history. A new person who doesn't participate would be awkward to me.

Also will you delete these discussion posts?

I thought we agreed on Sleeve4Me but not Lipstick.

I ate 4 dates 2 days ago and this morning, up 2 F**KING pounds.