Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Oh and interesting about LV and Butter both going MIA? Haha Cathy!!!

M2G you looking beautiful in the pic! Just beautiful!

Coops the weight will come off and it is totally frustrating with this weight loss thing. this AM I was thinking that even with the little amount we eat, we are still prone to gaining weight.... :( if only it would come off as easy....

I find myself going to work for my friend and the majority of food at her house is junk. I do have some peanuts there but I am so burnt out of my go to foods, i don't want anything. I go out to eat with my family and OMG my head hunger gets way out of control. I order bbq ribs and bbq chicken knowing darn well I can't eat much. :wacko: Then the bread basket comes and I eat 2 pieces dipped in Salad Dressing. :o The the food comes and I eat 1 rib, 2 bites of baked potato, and 2 bites of cole slaw....when will I ever learn. :angry: On a good note, thank god I could only eat that much.... :rolleyes: thank you my beautiful sleeve.... As for my friend, it's sad to see here going up in weight and knowing the physical consequences she faces ahead.. :huh:

When I come here and read the posts the thoughts are so much like mine. I learn a lot about myself here too. I do read a lot but haven't been able to post due to not having access to my computer.... I hope everyone has a wonderful day today! HAPPY Saturday.... :P

Butter seems to have gone off piste at about the same time LV took a rest, No! I'm not starting a rumour.

Looks like it. No wonder I am the only host around the Vets forum kicking out Newbie butts at this time! Miss them both!

I just started progesterone cream and my weight went up too. I had no idea it caused that. I am on it because my medical doctor is convinced that my waking in middle of the night is due to adrenal surge caused by hormone issues. I'd rather be tired than obese again so I won't use it if this continues I n any way. Does the progesterone cause hunger?

Every thing I have read about it says you may lose weight when hormonally balanced with progesterone...I would give it some time....

Sorry computer is acting up didn't want to lose my post so I hit send...

Will try to attach a photo here...

attachicon.gifoutfit.jpg

You look darling!

Kim, I have read the same about the progesterone cream - that once it has balanced out the estrogen it should help reduce weight/ fat... I think that is why I was so shocked about my gain... it literally happened in the space of a week and I can't get it off. If it was Water weight, it would of gone by now... I think. I have also started a small period this morning... so I am wondering if the cream has effected the start of my cycle again! I will keep up posted.

Sheila, I am just loving that outfit! You really made me smile today x

Looks like it. No wonder I am the only host around the Vets forum kicking out Newbie butts at this time! Miss them both! Every thing I have read about it says you may lose weight when hormonally balanced with progesterone...I would give it some time.... You look darling!

Oh , girlfriend. I'm "fixin" to start kicking too! I am now on Vets Forum. :). Haven't had time to get started. I'm always on Vet so dropped

The age specific forum and Alex addede to Vet. Sick em! :)

And I don't get why we lost two good BPers. I know they were upset over the Run in's with a couple idjits but hey. Why punish the rest of us?

(I hope they are lurking). :)

Hi Ladies! I've been reading but not posting much. Things have been absolutely crazy around here. My father in law has to have open heart surgery on Monday and the family drama surrounding this has been off the charts. It's sad actually.

Georgia, glad you can help Kim on the vets board.

Thinking of you all.

I love all of the pics, all of you look wonderful! I hope to update more soon.

I volunteered to be a host for the plastics or vets forum but Alex didn't choose to take me up on it...dunno why.

I had a couple of fabulous days.

Thursday night Steven showed up at my house unexpectedly....it was cool as he has never done that before.

Friday I was supposed to go skiing but it didnt work out so had dinner with my friend Mary and told her all about Mexico...So fun! We are both gonna look into how single women can retire or semi retire as snowbirds with our critters (horses, dogs and in her case a goat)'

Saturday we went on our first trailride of spring. It was so fun!!!my new mare, Mia was in season but her behavior was near perfect. One of the reasons they gave her to me for free is she was supposed to be bitchy mean when in season but she was a doll. I scored big time with that beautiful horse! We stopped for a drink and shared an appetizer (dinner) at our favorite place...dressed like the cowgirls that we are. Saw some of our acquaintances there and had a gas.

I have a pretty good life.

I read all your posts...more replies later - but Cathy I gained like 8 pounds in just over a week....yeah I was on vacation but that seemed insane! Jury is out on that progesterone cream for me (I am so dedicated to not gaining weight!!!) but I have been sleeping well....

Isn't progesterone a pregnancy hormone? It would stand to reason that you would gain weight.

Day four of eating vvlc, weight hasn't budged.

Sarah! Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry about your FIL, that must be incredibly stressful. And family drama to boot? Open heart surgery is stressful enough. Just sending you a hug!!! Come back when you can...

Sarah... so sorry too, please remember we are here to take a break with if you need one.

Hurray Georgia! I just dont have the time to police as often as they post! Luckily, I have a great "spy" that helps me to get there and kick when I don't see it myself first... ;)

Butter and Laura were such good buddies, I guess its not surprising they both jumped ship at the same time, but really, having this forum is a great support to have in this WLS life we live now. I have to write Laura again and remind her we are thinking about her.... I don't have Butters home email, but I think hes still on MFP... will check there...

Sarah I am thinking about your FIL and hoping the best for him, you, and your family.....

You really don't need any more stress on your plate.... :P

Georgia I'm very happy to hear your a host on the vet's forum and kicking the newbies out...

cowgirljane it's a really good feeling when something spontaneous happens out of the blue. Perhaps Stephen is learning some new tricks. You two do seem really close and are able to talk about the most vulnerable things...:P Just saying....

Last night I meant up with some colleagues from my past job. I had a little bit of a mini breakdown when one of them started talking about past employers in which I had heard a million times and wanted to quickly run away...I'm so over that. My ego isn't there anymore, I'm more for letting go of the past of wanting to be and now working on just being and loving myself and my friends too. Last night was a big surprise for me.....Today is a new day so let's bring in the new and out with the old.... :P

Hi Ladies! I've been reading but not posting much. Things have been absolutely crazy around here. My father in law has to have open heart surgery on Monday and the family drama surrounding this has been off the charts. It's sad actually.

Georgia, glad you can help Kim on the vets board.

Thinking of you all.

I love all of the pics, all of you look wonderful! I hope to update more soon.

I volunteered to be a host for the plastics or vets forum but Alex didn't choose to take me up on it...dunno why.

I had a couple of fabulous days.

Thursday night Steven showed up at my house unexpectedly....it was cool as he has never done that before.

Friday I was supposed to go skiing but it didnt work out so had dinner with my friend Mary and told her all about Mexico...So fun! We are both gonna look into how single women can retire or semi retire as snowbirds with our critters (horses, dogs and in her case a goat)'

Saturday we went on our first trailride of spring. It was so fun!!!my new mare, Mia was in season but her behavior was near perfect. One of the reasons they gave her to me for free is she was supposed to be bitchy mean when in season but she was a doll. I scored big time with that beautiful horse! We stopped for a drink and shared an appetizer (dinner) at our favorite place...dressed like the cowgirls that we are. Saw some of our acquaintances there and had a gas.

I have a pretty good life.

I read all your posts...more replies later - but Cathy I gained like 8 pounds in just over a week....yeah I was on vacation but that seemed insane! Jury is out on that progesterone cream for me (I am so dedicated to not gaining weight!!!) but I have been sleeping well....

Sarah I am so sorry. .I know how tough this is.

Good news.. 151 this morning so I guess my mega gain was Water. Ironically I increased carbs (healthy) and overall consumption and the water shed.

I woke with a nasty feeling tummy and had diarrhea much of the night. There goes my skiing plans. I am anxious about skiing anyway and surely don't want to do it feeling icky. Thinking today might be a good fast day.

Sorry I meant to address an earlier post to coops and I said cathy. Braindead.

Enjoying the photos!

Well should history repeat itself. ..every time Steven feels too close he pulls back. I can't figure out why that hasn't happened yet since he has been much more in touch for quite awhile now. I am not worried about it. .. we both have our demons. I keep hoping mine are getting better...less demonic so to speak. ..but I figure he is quite set in his ways so I have no expectations. As he has said, he always disappoints....well at least he is honest about it. Spending a week with retired people opened my eyes about our age difference too. He is so fit and still very sexual - good genetics and active lifestyle but he is 66 for cripes sake so I still see this ending sooner than later. Just enjoying it for what it is. honestly I felt so affection starved from my last 5-10 years that having this has kept me from doing things I would likely regret....

Did gamer girl disappear too?

Reading all...responding little. Still recovering from pneumonia and the antibiotics that made me sick, then got UTI and had to take other antibiotics. Now feeling better mostly, but have yeast infection. God help me...

I was down 3 kg, then up 4kg, then down 3 and etc. I haven't been to the gym since October, so my midsection is soft and squishy and muffin-top-y. :-( But still vacillating wildly weight wise.

And also super work busy, like insanely so. Haven't fasted since 2013.

Lost. Hoping I find my way out of this eventually. Love you all.