Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Gerald Kirshenbaum - Considering Dr. Kirshenbaum

Hi folks. Well, here are the week 5 totals (finally). Sorry to be so slow. I"ll try to do better this week.

Adorkable: 20/wk1:-4/wk2:-4/wk3:+1/wk4:-5biggrin.gif

Bella: 25/wk1: -5rolleyes.gif

Brandy: 10/wk1: -1/wk2:?/wk3:-5/wk4:-2biggrin.gif

Deboregon: 15/wk1:-0/wk2:-2.2/wk3:-1.2/wk4:-2.7/wk5:+2.5:laugh:

Denvergirl: 12/wk1: -0/wk2:-2/wk5:-3:laugh:

Jmegirl: 20/wk1: -0/wk2:-0/wk3:+1.8/wk4:-1.4/wk5:-1:laugh:

Kayleighsmommy: 15/wk1:-5/wk2:-0/wk3:-0/wk4:-0/wk5:-1:laugh:

Lotza: 10/wk1: -3/wk2:-1/wk3:-2/wk4:-2.5/wk5:-1:laugh:

Magaines: 10/wk1: -.3/wk2:+.4/wk3:-1.1/wk4:-1.9/wk5:-1:laugh:

Mini: 10/wk1: -1.9/wk2:+.3/wk3:-2.1/wk4:-1.1/wk5:-.9:laugh:

PrtyAntOvr: 25/wk1: -4/wk2:-4/wk3:-0/wk4:-4.4/wk5:-6:laugh:

Tally: 13/wk1: -4/wk2:-0/wk3:-6/wk4:+2/wk5:-5:laugh:

Thanks for keeping up with our totals! We have one week and 2 days left! I think I have 6.6 lbs to get to my goal of 25lbs! I did so well last week! I am not sure I'll reach my goal, but I'm glad I tried! I haven't been so good lately keeping on track with the Plateau Buster Diet. I did cheat a little yesterday and had some cream in my coffee.< /p>

MINI!!!! You are more than halfway to goal now!!!! CONGRATZ!!!

:tt2: :w00t: :thumbup: :cool2: :mellow:

And you look as beautiful in your pictures as your daughter does!!

How great is that! I didn't realize you were that close!! CONGRATS TO YOU!!

Boy, I can't believe that I am so far off my goal. I have done so well up to this point.:sad: Oh, well, maybe things will pick up in Jan. when I start Water aerobics.!:thumbup:

Thanks for keeping up with our totals! We have one week and 2 days left! I think I have 6.6 lbs to get to my goal of 25lbs! I did so well last week! I am not sure I'll reach my goal, but I'm glad I tried! I haven't been so good lately keeping on track with the Plateau Buster Diet. I did cheat a little yesterday and had some cream in my coffee.< /div>

I think you'll make it. You've been doing soooo well.

I loved the picture of you and hubby and the grandbaby! You are so pretty!!! I can really see the 40lb loss! You have lost 50% of your excess weight in 5 months! That's great!!! The odds look great to you being at goal before your bandiversary next year!

Your daughter is lovely! Her dress is just perfect! I always wanted a winter wedding! I think they are just beautiful! You can do so many pretty things!

Thanks for sharing!!

Thanks Miss Dee. I hope I can make it to my goal. I lose soooo slowly, but I'm getting there. I can finally really tell. Honestly, I saw a wedding pic of me that was from behind and I didn't recognize myself! That made me really happy.

Boy, I can't believe that I am so far off my goal. I have done so well up to this point.:thumbup: Oh, well, maybe things will pick up in Jan. when I start Water aerobics.!:thumbup:

Thanks, Deb. I had a really tough time at the 3-4 month mark. I really stalled, but then it picked up again. Hang in there. You're doing great.

Mini-the wedding pics are beautiful. The bride in the wedding I was just in wore the same dress as your daughter, and it was beautiful in her wedding also.

Everyone.....

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!

Hey guys, just wanted to update for the challenge. I know I haven't posted for awhile, but I have been sooo busy. I don't have a week by week record of our christmas challenge but I have lost 18 pounds since we started. I am finally in ONDERLAND:thumbup::thumbup: I don't think I have seen this number for 25 years. I can't believe I only have 10 pounds to lose until I have 100 pounds lost. I could have never done this without this band.

I got a fill on Dec. 10 but it went waaay wrong. I was fine until that evening and I couldn't even keep my own saliva down. I was throwing up and had chest pain, I was miserable. I was throwing up so much stomach acid. I finally drove myself to the emergency room and the doctor there was clueless. They finally called my fill doctor and he said to come in his office in the morning to take some out. That was the longest night.:thumbup: The next day after the unfill, I was fine.

Dee, I am so happy that you got your old job back. You are the perfect person to take care of those babies!!! Hope everyone has a MERRY Christmas.

When does our challenge end?

Hey guys, just wanted to update for the challenge. I know I haven't posted for awhile, but I have been sooo busy. I don't have a week by week record of our christmas challenge but I have lost 18 pounds since we started. I am finally in ONDERLAND:thumbup::thumbup: I don't think I have seen this number for 25 years. I can't believe I only have 10 pounds to lose until I have 100 pounds lost. I could have never done this without this band.

I got a fill on Dec. 10 but it went waaay wrong. I was fine until that evening and I couldn't even keep my own saliva down. I was throwing up and had chest pain, I was miserable. I was throwing up so much stomach acid. I finally drove myself to the emergency room and the doctor there was clueless. They finally called my fill doctor and he said to come in his office in the morning to take some out. That was the longest night.:sad: The next day after the unfill, I was fine.

Dee, I am so happy that you got your old job back. You are the perfect person to take care of those babies!!! Hope everyone has a MERRY Christmas.

Congratz on being in onederland!!!! That is AWESOME!!! Can't wait till I get there too! Soryy about the overfill, that sucks. But at least it got taken care of quick! Merry Christmas!!

Merry Christmas everyone!!! I only have 3 until goal!!! Hard to believe that I am at 135 right now. A number that has not been seen since HS. Such an awesome feeling!

Everyone have a great Holiday and know that I am thinking of you all!!

Merry Christmas everyone!!! I only have 3 until goal!!! Hard to believe that I am at 135 right now. A number that has not been seen since HS. Such an awesome feeling!

Everyone have a great Holiday and know that I am thinking of you all!!

Wow Brandy!!! What a great way to start 2009! AT goal!!! I hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday! I'm so glad to see you posting again! I hope you can make it to Red Robin's on the 8th of January!!!

Hey guys, just wanted to update for the challenge. I know I haven't posted for awhile, but I have been sooo busy. I don't have a week by week record of our christmas challenge but I have lost 18 pounds since we started. I am finally in ONDERLAND:thumbup::sad: I don't think I have seen this number for 25 years. I can't believe I only have 10 pounds to lose until I have 100 pounds lost. I could have never done this without this band.

I got a fill on Dec. 10 but it went waaay wrong. I was fine until that evening and I couldn't even keep my own saliva down. I was throwing up and had chest pain, I was miserable. I was throwing up so much stomach acid. I finally drove myself to the emergency room and the doctor there was clueless. They finally called my fill doctor and he said to come in his office in the morning to take some out. That was the longest night.:Banane21: The next day after the unfill, I was fine.

Hey Bella!!! Tell that sweet little daughter of yours, "Hello" from me! Congrats on getting to Onederland! I think you have done so well! Sorry to hear about your fill! How scary!! I'm glad to be back with those babies too! The challenge will end on the first day of the year! Jan 1st 2009! Merry Christmas Bella!!

Boy, I can't believe that I am so far off my goal. I have done so well up to this point.:Banane10: Oh, well, maybe things will pick up in Jan. when I start Water aerobics.!:thumbup:

Sweetie! I know how you feel! I see how much I've lost and I'm not even close to being at goal! I still see people who don't even notice my loss! Sometimes it's so depressing! BUT we have both done so well! WE need to be proud of ourselves! I'm proud of you!!! Things will pick up once you start your water aerobics! You little fish you!

Merry Christmas!!!

I AM FINALLY IN THE 260's!!!!! YAY!!!!

Congrats!! I can't wait til I'm in the 260's!!! I hope you have a special holiday!!!

Hi all,

I had my surgery with Dr. Kirshenbaum on Nov. 24. I had no complications, and found the surgical center he uses to be very professional. Dr. K. is a very nice man who seems to genuinely care about us. I saw him yesterday for my first fill and it was really quite painless.

As a surgeon, I think he's great. His price is $9,950 and includes fills for the first three months after surgery. I really like his staff too. If his practice falls short, I would say it is in the area of psychological support. He has a Ph.D. counselor who conducts one support group a month.

Anyway, I have no qualms recommending him for the surgery.:tt2:

Thanks for posting! WE all feel the same way you do! Dr. K and his staff are top shelf! If you live in the area, you can ask his counselor for one on one counseling. She has also had other support groups for people who are farther along in their journey. My friend has gone and found them to be very helpful!

Well Kidlings!

I just wanted to post a "Happy Holidays" to everyone!

May the day bring much joy and happiness to each of you.

May you find love and affection from those you love.

AND

Lastly may each of us make good food choices and if we fall short, may we NOT PB!:youcandothis:

Love you all!

dee~

Brandy, congrats to you!! Woohoo! When is your surgery?

Bella, you have had the most amazing weight loss. Sorry your last fill was so awful . . .

Happy happy holidays to all. We will have a houseful with all the newest members of our family. New SIL, new grandson . .

I hope everyone's holidays are joyous and filled with peace and love.

Hey friends!

Dropping in to wish you all a happy holiday. Success and new discoverys for 2009 and on.

So much has happened I won't attempt to post it all here. I found my problem but it took going to the Cleveland Clinic to find out the cause of my pain.

I'm going to BLOG here starting shortly.

Meanwhile everyone enjoy their family time and those in the snow zones please stay safe.

Hugs your way from Patty in Florida.

Hey friends!

Dropping in to wish you all a happy holiday. Success and new discoverys for 2009 and on.

So much has happened I won't attempt to post it all here. I found my problem but it took going to the Cleveland Clinic to find out the cause of my pain.

I'm going to BLOG here starting shortly.

Meanwhile everyone enjoy their family time and those in the snow zones please stay safe.

Hugs your way from Patty in Florida.

Patti, thank you so much for comin' on here before the end of the year. You and your voice are soooo missed.

Mini~

I haven't scheduled surgery, at $12,000 and with the economy and my hubby being commission, it would probably be unwise. Although to hit goal, without surgery feels great!! Will be better when I can get the skin and the boobs re-done!

Your doing amazing...half way there!! Be proud!!

WOW! Everyone is doing so well! I'm doing fine, but not really losing..I think I'm getting motivated to really go at it next week though...I'd like to lose at least another 5 lbs. before we go to Orlando in February...I think that's reasonable.

Merry Christmas!

NOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS

~~ Sung to the tune of “There’s No Place Like Home for The Holidays” ~~

Oh there’s no place like Nome for the holidays

‘Cause no matter how far away you roam

When you pine for the sunshine of a friendly gaze

For the holidays you can’t be Nome, sweet Nome.

We’ve got great craft fairs and the carnival and even Velvet Eyes

Lots of choirs and school Christmas plays to see.

Front Street is decked out in bright twinkling lights, the polar bear wears a hat

Even though we seldom see the sun, that doesn’t dampen our fun-

Oh there’s no place like Nome for the holidays

Cause no matter how far away you roam

If you want to be happy in a million ways

For the holidays you can’t beat Nome, sweet Nome!