Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Gerald Kirshenbaum - Considering Dr. Kirshenbaum

Hi ladies. Here are the last week's totals that I have. Deb(oregon), I just put a question mark for you. Brandy, I wasn't sure where you were . . . Dorky one??? R U okay??

Thursday will be our final weigh in. Good luck to everybody (including me!).

Adorkable: 20/wk1:-4/wk2:-4/wk3:+1/wk4:-5biggrin.gif

Bella: 25/wk1: -5rolleyes.gif

Brandy: 10/wk1: -1/wk2:?/wk3:-5/wk4:-2biggrin.gif

Deboregon: 15/wk1:-0/wk2:-2.2/wk3:-1.2/wk4:-2.7/wk5:+2.5/wk6:?:tongue2:

Denvergirl: 12/wk1: -0/wk2:-2/wk5:-3/wk6:-2:smile:

Jmegirl: 20/wk1: -0/wk2:-0/wk3:+1.8/wk4:-1.4/wk5:-1/wk6:-1:smile:

Kayleighsmommy: 15/wk1:-5/wk2:-0/wk3:-0/wk4:-0/wk5:-1/wk6:+1:smile:

Lotza: 10/wk1: -3/wk2:-1/wk3:-2/wk4:-2.5/wk5:-1/wk6:-2.5:smile:

Magaines: 10/wk1: -.3/wk2:+.4/wk3:-1.1/wk4:-1.9/wk5:-1/wk6:-2.2:smile:

Mini: 10/wk1: -1.9/wk2:+.3/wk3:-2.1/wk4:-1.1/wk5:-.9/wk6:+1:smile:

PrtyAntOvr: 25/wk1: -4/wk2:-4/wk3:-0/wk4:-4.4/wk5:-6/wk6:-1.8:smile:

Tally: 13/wk1: -4/wk2:-0/wk3:-6/wk4:+2/wk5:-5/wk6:0:smile:

When I had my band placed, Dr. K found tumors on my liver...I went and had them looked at and the Dr. wanted a CT scan done....well he called and said that the radiologist at Rose said that my band had slipped, but I was not having any symptoms. I had a copy of the disc made and had Dr. K take a peek at it. He said it is tilted, although not slipped. And since there are no symptoms, not to worry...but the way I was puking with the flu, I am SO happy that I was unfilled, I think it could have been ugly!

thanks for answering the question. I always wonder if there will be symptoms to tell us when there is a problem with our band.

Congratulations on the losses everyone. Great job with the minor flux in weight gain, could have been steeper (think of our history beforeWLS).

MissMom - I'm glad you weren't filled as well. Ack!

Prty- I have read indications there are problems were things like overeating, not able to eat, pain in that area of the stomach, difficulty swallowing, reflux, ...

Glad that CT scan was checked by doctor K. I wish he could do my two hernias. He's a great surgeon. My scars are so minor and my recovery was so quick.

*speaking of hernias, I had a CT done of my stomach. I was pushing 400 at one point so I have wondered if there was any 'damage' done to my abdomen for bearing all that weight. Found out I do have a herniated navel deep inside that I will notice more and more as the weight comes off my stomach. Right now I'm thinking and have been that nothing I ate was ever worth a herniated navel.

Shelbi~so so sorry to hear about your loss. Barkley was very fortunate to have a loving pack leader, he will be greatly missed. Buster sends snuggly hugs! A BIG WELCOME to Wilson, he has found the best forever home, bless you!

Sounds like you had a Christmas to remember with your Pops, we ended up singing everything BUT Christmas songs at my house (don't know why??), we even rapped!!! Our friend that is paralyzed was able to come over and spend Christmas Eve with us, we had a wonderful time!

Lap~hey girl! WOW, congrats on the 18's! You look GREAT! How is the baby?

Happy New Year Banditos! Will I see a size 9 in 2009??

Hi ladies. Here are the last week's totals that I have. Deb(oregon), I just put a question mark for you. Brandy, I wasn't sure where you were . . . Dorky one??? R U okay??

Thursday will be our final weigh in. Good luck to everybody (including me!).

Deboregon: 15/wk1:-0/wk2:-2.2/wk3:-1.2/wk4:-2.7/wk5:+2.5/wk6:?:)

Denvergirl: 12/wk1: -0/wk2:-2/wk5:-3/wk6:-2:smile:

Jmegirl: 20/wk1: -0/wk2:-0/wk3:+1.8/wk4:-1.4/wk5:-1/wk6:-1:smile:

Kayleighsmommy: 15/wk1:-5/wk2:-0/wk3:-0/wk4:-0/wk5:-1/wk6:+1:smile:

Lotza: 10/wk1: -3/wk2:-1/wk3:-2/wk4:-2.5/wk5:-1/wk6:-2.5:smile:

Magaines: 10/wk1: -.3/wk2:+.4/wk3:-1.1/wk4:-1.9/wk5:-1/wk6:-2.2:smile:

Mini: 10/wk1: -1.9/wk2:+.3/wk3:-2.1/wk4:-1.1/wk5:-.9/wk6:+1:smile:

PrtyAntOvr: 25/wk1: -4/wk2:-4/wk3:-0/wk4:-4.4/wk5:-6/wk6:-1.8:smile:

Tally: 13/wk1: -4/wk2:-0/wk3:-6/wk4:+2/wk5:-5/wk6:0:smile:

Mini,

While I like your figures better, week 3, I was -2 and week 5 I was -1. Thanks for doing all of this for us :)

Deb

Mini,

While I like your figures better, week 3, I was -2 and week 5 I was -1. Thanks for doing all of this for us :)

Deb

Wow, that's so weird. I had it right on my spread sheet, but not on my posting. I'll fix it right now.

Fixing Tally's totals:

Deboregon: 15/wk1:-0/wk2:-2.2/wk3:-1.2/wk4:-2.7/wk5:+2.5/wk6:?smile.gif

Denvergirl: 12/wk1: -0/wk2:-2/wk5:-3/wk6:-2smile.gif

Jmegirl: 20/wk1: -0/wk2:-0/wk3:+1.8/wk4:-1.4/wk5:-1/wk6:-1smile.gif

Kayleighsmommy: 15/wk1:-5/wk2:-0/wk3:-0/wk4:-0/wk5:-1/wk6:+1smile.gif

Lotza: 10/wk1: -3/wk2:-1/wk3:-2/wk4:-2.5/wk5:-1/wk6:-2.5smile.gif

Magaines: 10/wk1: -.3/wk2:+.4/wk3:-1.1/wk4:-1.9/wk5:-1/wk6:-2.2smile.gif

Mini: 10/wk1: -1.9/wk2:+.3/wk3:-2.1/wk4:-1.1/wk5:-.9/wk6:+1smile.gif

PrtyAntOvr: 25/wk1: -4/wk2:-4/wk3:-0/wk4:-4.4/wk5:-6/wk6:-1.8smile.gif

Tally: 13/wk1: -4/wk2:-0/wk3:-2/wk4:+2/wk5:-1/wk6:0smile.gif

Yes, yes you will Mal!!!

Hey, I think "size 9 in '09" would be a great motto for me! Mal, do you mind if I join you in this Quest? I would be thrilled to be a size nine.

Hey, I think "size 9 in '09" would be a great motto for me! Mal, do you mind if I join you in this Quest? I would be thrilled to be a size nine.

i'm not a Magic 8 Ball or anything like it, but my head is pretty large and I see Size 9's in Mal and Mini's future 2009 is a good year for size 9!!!

Wow, that's so weird. I had it right on my spread sheet, but not on my posting. I'll fix it right now.

Thanks Mini :) I was looking at it and I was thinking oh, I did better than I thought but then I decided to go back and check :)

Size 9 in '09! I love it! I'm there! I may even add it to my signature!!! If I make a pretty glittery word, would you all like to add it to your signatures??? :)

Size 9 in '09! I love it! I'm there! I may even add it to my signature!!! If I make a pretty glittery word, would you all like to add it to your signatures??? :)

I would!! That would be awesome!!!

i'm not a Magic 8 Ball or anything like it, but my head is pretty large and I see Size 9's in Mal and Mini's future 2009 is a good year for size 9!!!

Hey, I'm likin' your vision!!!

lol you all are great! Hmm size 9 in 2009... I'm a size 18 now.. I hope I can get that small by 2010!

I can't wait for when you girls start a new challenge...So count me in for that..

On the other hand.. I've had a lot of air bubbles lately when I've been eating.. If I'm explaining that right.. It worries me, because I don't remember having them a few months ago.. I've also been extremely backed up lately so I am hoping it that..

I need to learn how to eat better, because my fill on monday is going to make it so I dont have much leeway on messing up... I can't wait to meet you all next thursday.. (well those of you that can make it!) I'm really excited.. If I'm staring at you all when your eating I'm sorry.. Im just trying to learn better..

I'm not sure If I should worry.. though a slippage or tilt is always in the front of my mind at the slightest pain.. dang worry wart.

Well, I'm off soon to a step and then spin class... woot!