Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Gerald Kirshenbaum - Considering Dr. Kirshenbaum

Shelbi~so so sorry to hear about your loss. Barkley was very fortunate to have a loving pack leader, he will be greatly missed. Buster sends snuggly hugs! A BIG WELCOME to Wilson, he has found the best forever home, bless you!

Sounds like you had a Christmas to remember with your Pops, we ended up singing everything BUT Christmas songs at my house (don't know why??), we even rapped!!! Our friend that is paralyzed was able to come over and spend Christmas Eve with us, we had a wonderful time!

Lap~hey girl! WOW, congrats on the 18's! You look GREAT! How is the baby?

Happy New Year Banditos! Will I see a size 9 in 2009??

Hey Mommy how are you's!!!!!! Great to see you here.

My BOY, you mean my great little guy, my awesome cute wonderful little man..he is awesome. SOOOO cute, babbling and singing ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhhhhh uhhhhhhh

he has changed my life. Being a grandmother is so much better than being a mother. It's so much more fun.

Pictures;

101_1214.jpg

post-211943-13813137998074_thumb.jpg

and these...

Christopher James Potter.

Patty's grandson.

101_1198.jpg

Bubbleboy.jpg

Oh Patty. He's so cute. I agree about being a Grandma. My little CJ (Christopher John) is just the funnest thing around. I just wish I could see him more often :wink2:

Here's a pic of my little guy with his handsome grandpa:

post-354662-13813142192862_thumb.jpg

post-237897-1381313799861_thumb.jpg

What absolutely adorable Babies!

Mini and Patty - your grandbabies are so cute!!!

Mini,

Can you mark me down for an early weigh in?

I am working today and tomorrow so I thought I better weigh in for the challenge this morning.

I lost 3.8lbs this week making a total weight loss for the challenge of 24lbs. One pound shy of my goal, but I'm okay with that!

Thanks again for keeping track of our totals!!!

Hey, I think "size 9 in '09" would be a great motto for me! Mal, do you mind if I join you in this Quest? I would be thrilled to be a size nine.

Wow! That is great! I might add that to my signature too!

For anyone who is interested, we are going to start a 6 week Valentine Day Challenge on Saturday.:laugh:

Weigh yourself on Saturday and decide what your goal will be and then post it here. You don't have to tell me your weight, just how much you want to lose!

Valentine's Day is for Lovers - let's love ourselves this holiday!;)

Wow! That is great! I might add that to my signature too!

I want to reach my 200lb weigh loss goal in 2009!!!

We should all decide what we want to achieve in 2009.

Step right up! Get your very own Size 9 in '09 signature tag!

I've created one and added it to my signature. If you like it, simply right-click on the image, select Properties. Copy the web address listed under Address (URL). To add the image to your signature, paste that web address between two tags. Hopefully that will work for you!

Yay! I have a goal! Granted it's about 80lbs away, but it's a goal! I'm so ready for 2009!!!

Mini,

Can you mark me down for an early weigh in?

I am working today and tomorrow so I thought I better weigh in for the challenge this morning.

I lost 3.8lbs this week making a total weight loss for the challenge of 24lbs. One pound shy of my goal, but I'm okay with that!

Thanks again for keeping track of our totals!!!

Woohoo!!! Congratulations. That's fantabulous!

Step right up! Get your very own Size 9 in '09 signature tag!

I've created one and added it to my signature. If you like it, simply right-click on the image, select Properties. Copy the web address listed under Address (URL). To add the image to your signature, paste that web address between two tags. Hopefully that will work for you!

Yay! I have a goal! Granted it's about 80lbs away, but it's a goal! I'm so ready for 2009!!!

Thanks Jaime! That worked great. I like this idea.

Great, glad it worked for you. If you want to create your own, that's fine too. Or if you'd rather me make it more colorful I can do that too, just give me suggestions. I love playing with that Glitter Word Generator. :laugh:

Okay, so after my last two weeks of being really really bad with my food, I have been inspired by Dee's carb cycling to try something new.

I bought a book called "cracking the fat loss code" that also does a carb-cycling thing but varies the amount every few days. I'm going to give it a try, as it even has a plan specifically for diabetics. The first week is carb depletion, so I'll be starting that this weekend. I'm pretty pissed at myself for gaining a pound over the holidays, but I have to remember that it would normally be 5 or 6, so I should cut myself some slack, I suppose. My evil youngest daughter left a pint of Cherry Garcia in my freezer when she went back to california. I haven't been able to bring myself to throw it away. Instead, I've been allowing myself a heaping tablespoon full every night after dinner. It's just so good.

I think my downfall has been salty foods though. I've eaten oh-so-many pistachios, lots of Christmas ham, etc. and my ankles are pretty swollen. Well, I also ate sugar Cookies and rum balls. And drank lots of wine.

Okay, I've been horrible. I should thank my lucky stars (and my band, of course) for only gaining a pound. But I have to say, I have really enjoyed myself!

Okay, so after my last two weeks of being really really bad with my food, I have been inspired by Dee's carb cycling to try something new.

I bought a book called "cracking the fat loss code" that also does a carb-cycling thing but varies the amount every few days. I'm going to give it a try, as it even has a plan specifically for diabetics. The first week is carb depletion, so I'll be starting that this weekend. I'm pretty pissed at myself for gaining a pound over the holidays, but I have to remember that it would normally be 5 or 6, so I should cut myself some slack, I suppose. My evil youngest daughter left a pint of Cherry Garcia in my freezer when she went back to california. I haven't been able to bring myself to throw it away. Instead, I've been allowing myself a heaping tablespoon full every night after dinner. It's just so good.

I think my downfall has been salty foods though. I've eaten oh-so-many pistachios, lots of Christmas ham, etc. and my ankles are pretty swollen. Well, I also ate sugar Cookies and rum balls. And drank lots of wine.

Okay, I've been horrible. I should thank my lucky stars (and my band, of course) for only gaining a pound. But I have to say, I have really enjoyed myself!

I'd love to hear the Carb Cycling that you read about. I'm doing okay, but you know, I'm always looking for a new and better way of losing weight!