Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Gerald Kirshenbaum - Considering Dr. Kirshenbaum

Woof~that is just GREAT!! I thought I was safe when I read that you were out the door to meet up with your bro, but I guess I wasn't...that's what I get I guess!

Love the pic!!! Mal and Dynamo you two look lovely.... I especially like the self imposed bunny ears....:bounce:

Tied2B... Congrats on sticking to your pre-op diet... You will do very well and I'll take you up on a piece of cauliflower... :hungry: I like it and broccoli with some nice cheese sauce.... Yummy...

Mal!

I love that pic of you!

Thanks Anita for posting it!

Mal -- it proves to all the world that you're just one wild and crazy gal! Giving yourself "bunny ears" -- love it!

Mal, since you asked about my pre-op, I really wanted to get an Adult Beverage tonight, BUT I won't! I'm going to be a good girl and stick to my pre-op! My middle name is "compliant" -- :cool:

bad day at work, needed to enjoy myself tonight -- but I'll go home and have some cauliflower instead! Yummo!!!

Anyone care to join me?:hungry:

YOU CAN DO THIS!!!

Dee - It will be over before you know it, and then the real adventure begins. I loved seeing you again.

YOU CAN DO IT! (ditto Mal)

Anita - don't have any fun with your brother now. ha....ha.. I figure CO Springs is never the same after he comes and the two of you are together. A family united has both good and bad, as discussed at RR.

I love you guys - it puts me on track, or I know I can do it, you all are wonderful

Hugs and Happy Thanksgiving!

Michelle

Sounds like you guys had a great time at RR! I finally got an appt. for my next fill w/Dr. K on Dec. 13th! I fly in on the 12th and will stay w/my sister through Saturday the 15th. If you guys have any get togethers while I"m there, let me know and I'd love to join you!

Looking forward to my fill....just in time for xmas and new years! Yeah!!! :)

Happy Friday everyone!! I keep forgetting to ask Dr.K's office how much they charge for a fill after the 3 months of aftercare is up. I figured y'all would know! I can't find a local fill doc so I think I'm going to have to fly to Colorado for my fills.

Hi Fellow Groupies! :rockon::hail::)

Tied2B -- I think some cashews are ok -- but the lower the carbs the better for the pre-op. But don't listen to me, I spent the whole pre-op time trying to justify my fruit jones.

Mal -- that picture cracks me up!

Dynamo -- nice tan! Make me yearn for summer again.

Woof -- enjoy your brother's visit!

well my children are screaming at each other now so must go break it up before the police show up...

more later...

Dee best wishes to you in crossing over to the band. You will feel awesome.

Fills are $15 Who can't love Colorado? It's like a vacation every time I go out there! I paid $300 locally for a fill and that's a ticket to Denver plus one night's stay at a local hotel for me. Yeah, I'll take that trip anytime I can.

RR looked so great you made me yearn to go there!!! I'd really love to make a meet up with you in Feb. If you didn't catch the first time I posted, I have my reservations for the 13th to fly in early in the morning. That's a Wednesday. My appt. is on Thursday the 14th ( BECAUSE I LOVE MYSELF SO MUCH ) ...smiling...

bigbird.jpg

Hi Dee -- fruit jones = my way of my way of saying my fruit addiction. (I am a child of the '70s :hippie: so sometimes wierd words just spew forth.)

Lap -- I love the Sesame Street thanksgiving cartoon. Too funny!

My children are fine. No police had to be involved. Just a mean old mama saying "what's the problem down here?":sorry: I will never learn! Letting them stay up late on Friday to play Xbox is ALWAYS a bad idea, never a positive character-building childhood memory. :)

No PBs this week for me. YIPPEE -- I think I'm finally slowing down, but I can still each way too much. So, of course, I am!!

How's eveyone doing today??

Howdy!

Shelbi~heehee! Your house sounds like mine! Happy chaos!

Munchkin~ Yup, fills are $15...or unfills as the case may be. When were you planning on coming out? Woo hoo! Another reason for an RR!

Tied2bfit~How is the low carb thing going? The first 5 days are so hard. Not really because of the food choices, but because you just feel kinda crappy. Or at least I did. After that though, its all good. I hope its going well! The 29th is rushing in! Woo hoo! Almost there!

Okay. I'm gonna whine just a second....I've been eating very little, I think mostly cuz this band is a little too tight. But I am okay with that. Less is good. But that scale!!!! Why isn't that scale moving?! I hate that *%$#@!!! scale! Okay...all better. Thanks for listening.

Have a great day! I won't say I'm off to make turkey Cookies for the Thanksgiving Day parade...(family tradition) :):):)

Hi Everyone -

What a difference a day can make. I went to acupuncture, and I swear, it is magic for me. I feel balanced and not soooo compulsive. It changes something.

Lap - we'll try to plan to see you when it is closer to February, however, the way it goes, it will happen in the blink of an eye.

Anita - I feel crappy on no carbs for three to four days and then all of a sudden I get this burst of energy. It isn't a sustainable diet for me, because I like regular life eating too much. Have a blast with your bro and happiest!

Mal - how' s the kitty and life in the fast lane? Hope all the guys are behaving. I am getting special requests.... like mom can you make apple pie.....mom, don't let grandma make icky stuffing (the only thing she is somewhat good at)..... we've gotta have mashed potatoes. Well, I'm doing it my way and _uck em all.

Dee - your date is almost here. Once you are banded the diet restrictions past liquid stages are less rigid. You'll feel better soon. Hugs, enjoy, eat lots of bone building Proteins.< /span>

Mare - have fun with your family.

To everyone else - Happy Thanksgiving! Remember = it isn't about the food. Who said that????

Love you guys,

Michelle

Oh no! Cookie dough goes down okay! Wish I didn't know that! :nervous

I hate to break it to you, but so does chocolate... :eyebrows: I found this out when Paul returned from Germany with a ton of chocolate from the Ritter Chocolate factory.... we only have a few bars left thankfully... I finally brought a few boxes in to Tessa's daycare teachers just to remove the bulk of the temptation... (yeah, some of it...well, ya know, I did not want to disrespect his thoughtfulness [sabotage])

Tina (whose breath smells strangely like chocolate at the moment...notice my ticker has stayed in the same spot for over a week now)...(then agian, it hasn't moved the other way either...woo hooo) :)

Woofay -- But if it's Turkey Cookie dough, doesn't that make it low carb and healthy?? :biggrin1:

Dee -- I have 2 wild, loud boys -- they drive me absolutely crazy, but I love them dearly! I wish I would have had them when I was younger and had more energy, but you know how the PCOS thing goes. As far as the fruit -- I LOVE me some fruit, and I've had pineapple, banana and mandarin orange (does that count?), but I haven't branched out to the apple or grape yet. We have fruit salad on the Thanksgiving menu, so I'll be testing the waters soon......

Taynuh, what's the latest on Tanner's arrival?

Happy Sunday, everybody!