Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Gerald Kirshenbaum - Considering Dr. Kirshenbaum

Well lunch crowd, I emailed Lapdancer and have received no reply. I say we give her til 11:30 and if we don't hear, just plan on Tues night. What does everyone else think

VABandster~ even with my leak, I did not recieve a fill under fluro. Why would you think that your pouch is stretched? Or are you like me and just kinda freaky with thoughts of that piece of plastic inside you? Try your fill first. You're probably just fine! When are you looking to come out here? Oooooooooo! Sounds like another reason to have an RR! I have heard from some places on this board that three days of liquids helps a stretched pouch. Is there any truth to that?:) I dunno. Just what I've seen posted. I'm sure though, if your willing to pay for it, you will find someone to do a fill under fluro for you. I believe that would be like with radiology and I can't imagine what that would cost, like a modified barrium swallow test. (isnt' that thousands?) Have a great day and keep us posted when you'll be here....would love to meet you!:biggrin1:

Mare~I hafta leave before 11:30 if I'm coming. I know, I'll just come and if anyone joins me, they do. If not, I have lunch in Denver today! Hahaha!:)

woofay....yeah, I"m just freaky w/my thoughts I guess...no reason in particular that I think I stretched my pouch...just paranoia I guess b/c I'm eating more than I should be lately!

Not sure when I'll be out there. Going to schedule my fill on Monday and will let you all know and maybe I can make one of your RR Meetings! I'd love to meet you all!! I've meet DrewsLou....and she is FABULOUS...so I'm sure all the rest of you are too! ;-)

Will keep you posted!

Good morning, girls! Well, much to my happiness...I didn't eat lunch by myself! Yeah! We had Marilyn, Michelle, Maalani and myself there. Everyone lookes so good! It's been 2 months for me to meet and the difference was huge! (the longer the time, the more you notice change, I think!)

Well, here's our pictures...

I would like to add this too....The four of us combine have lost, are you ready...161 lbs all together!!!!!!!! We are so on our way! :whoo:

post-216056-13813135800599_thumb.jpg

post-216056-13813135800961_thumb.jpg

post-216056-13813135801322_thumb.jpg

Wow, I just realized...161 lbs is like a whole other person there....glad to see them gone! Ha! Can't wait for Tuesday!:biggrin1:

And sorry we missed you Lap Dancer...hope things are going well for you and we thought about you. Maybe we will connect next time!

You all look marvelous! 161 pounds gone -- amazing job, ladies! I like to hear those monthly grand totals -- very motivating. :clap2:

I hope Lap is ok. Maybe she will post soon.

Happy Sunday, folks! Let's all have a positive, healthy week.:kiss2:

tied2bfit~ Ha!:pound:Thats just too funny about your ex! And we will be in the presence of your "last meal"! I'd say eat up all the carbs you can...but then it would be in front of me! hahahahah! Isn't it neat? Its time for your pre-op already! Times flies! You must be so excited!!! And thank you for the compliment. They did put us in a both on our third visit. And for me, it was more than tight. I think my gut was oozing on the table in front of me! Ha! We all fit nicely this time! I really hope the roads are clear Tuesday night...I can't wait to meet you guys!

161 lbs, that is great. Sorry I could not be there, but I will make it on Tuesday. What a good looking bunch of women!;) Looking forward to meeting you all. :woot:

Hi, again! Sorry to be a post hog...but thought that I would bump this up some and see if anyone else adds to it! :bounce:

Tuesday, Nov 13 7pm

Mare5569

DynamoMini

Tied2BFit

Bookholder

Woofay (depending on the weather~I'll see that day!)

nicnaknut

Mal

Happy Sunday Ladies!

You girls look F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S!!! 161lbs :faint:- that is sooo awesome!

I wished I lived closer to be able to take part in your monthly meet ups at RR. I read earlier that Shelbi might try and join you at her 1 yr bandiversary. That is worth considering. It wouldn't be hard to talk my husband into coming back to Colorado with me. He loved it there! :bounce:

I am still waiting for my first fill.:woot: The local Dr here can't see me until Nov 29th. It was a little frustrating at first that I would have to wait sooo long. It has been a challenge to maintain the weightloss. I have danced around the same 3lbs since 10 days post op. Please tell me that the scale will move a little bit with the first fill.

Shelbi - How many lbs did you lose since your first fill?

After much deliberation....I finally ordered a bodybugg to assist with my weightloss. I am aiming to lose 2-3 lbs a week. Joined a gym a month ago and have been going 4 days a week on my lunch hour. It probably has helped me maintain the initial weight that I lost post banding. I haven't seen any weightloss but I have lost inches - so I will take what I can get. LOL! ;)

Have a great week everyone...

Gurly & Woof -- Man, how I wish it was 30 lost since Sept. but actually I count from the weight I was 6/07 at my annual physical when I talked to my PCP about surgery and made the firm decision to go through with the lap band. Only about 5 of that has come off since my first fill, so I am really looking forward to getting another fill ASAP! I scheduled for another fill the Monday after Thanksgiving -- I think that's the same day as Gurly's first fill!

Gurly -- It is so good to hear from you!! Kudos to you for joining a gym! I've been riding an exercise bike, but am getting bored with it. I just bought the Walk Off the Pounds and Kick DVD (walking with some kick boxing moves) from Ebay, so hopefully that will give me some variety in the mornings. I'm using some light hand weights at my desk during the day -- every little bit helps! I can still eat WAY TOO much as long as I eat slow, small bites. So, of course, I'm eating way too much all the time. I can't wait until I can get to the point of being satisfied with a small amount for several hours. For now if I eat whatever too fast, I slime and PB. So I know the band there and ready to do it's job as soon as it's filled appropriately. But until then, I'm struggling.:phanvan I'm going back to the low carb basics for now because I'm determined to be 20 pounds lighter by Jan 1! There. I said it, so I MUST do it. Heck I think I'll even put it in my signature as a mini goal ~~~~:nervous I think an bandiversary trip to CO would be so much fun!! I will always regret that we didn't meet while we were there the first time, but it would be so cool to meet by band twin when we're at goal!!