Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Gerald Kirshenbaum - Considering Dr. Kirshenbaum

Hmmm...I agree, maybe if it did hurt, I wouldn't chug... :) So far, it's never hurt... (knocks on wood). Yes, I find since I focus so much on Protein these days, that salads are kinda becoming a treat I look forward to versus something I eat because they are "good" for me. Kinda ironic for me anyway. I'm glad there are so many salad choices these days. My absolute favorite is the one Souper!Salad! has with the cranberries and apples in it... I love it with their fat free (or is it low fat) raspberry nut dressing.... yummers! Then again, it's been awhile, as Longmont's Souper!Salad! went belly up. Just as well, I used to love buffets and getting my money's worth, now I feel like they make too much money off of me and I'm kinda anti-buffet currently.

I find the band is fickle, let's me eat more some days, less others and also, different foods one day and different foods another day.

Tina (15 minutes until I can drink some liquids post-dinner....tick tock...)

Hey gals,

what a nice turnout last night. Good conversation and yes, we did solve all the world's problems!

Thanks for all the hugs and encouragements about my band. I am doing better today. Just finished some chicken salad from costco, went down with no problems. Yeah!!!

My counselor has started calling my band, "my companion", it there to remind me of decisions I have made about my health. I like the idea of a companion, even though yesterday the "shock collar" was a better description.

You guys are great. Nice to meet bookholder. we were seven strong last night and talked for 2 hours. As Mal said we solved all problems of the world and then some.

Wrong ME...:ohwell: :ohwell:

FYI everyone... I called Natalee "DENISE" in previous posts.:)

It's

:whoo::whoo:Natalee :whoo::whoo:

:clap2:Natalee:clap2:

Natalee

((I'm such a putz :kev:))

at Dr. Kirshenbaum's office who is the hip chick in the know. (a bandster herself she's been down our road)

Photos?

Yoo Hoo where are the photos from The Gathering?

Would love to see those beautiful faces.

Okay, Everyone! I'm only going to post one pic because people weren't ready for the other ones and I don't want to rock any boats! hahaha! Here is the group of us!

From left to right, back-

Michelle (Dynamomini), Maalani (Mal), Bobby (Nicnaknut)

left to right front-

Dee (Tied2bfit), Patricia (Bookholder), Anita (Woofay), Maralyn (Mare5569)

post-216056-13813135846567_thumb.jpg

I just wanted to add that I really had a great time. I've never seen 2 hours fly that fast and my cheeks hurt from smiling! It was really great to meet you all and its so neat to put a person with the post and know the story behind the person. I'm truly motivated for a very positive month of weight loss! (and I need all the help I can get with the holidays and my brother coming out!)

I know others have pictures too...hopefully better than some of the ones I took. Pictures...anyone? Anyone? (Bueller, Bueller?)(sorry had to)

Have a great night and sorry it took me so long to get the pic up. I've been cleaning for the holiday...:nervous Company's here tomorrow!

LOVE IT !!!!

Anita, Michelle and Mal...CHEEKBONES GIRLS! I see cheekbones! hahahah (this is so great).

Lovely faces it is very nice to see you all. I hope to hug each of you personally one day. ( Looking like it will be February)

What a gorgeous group!

Thanks for posting, Woofay! I SO look forward to seeing everyone and it makes my day to see your beautiful smiles and slimming faces. Wish I could be there -- one day...one day....

It was a great time and we all enjoyed putting our 2 cents worth in on solving all of the world's problems...:) Actually I think Tied2Bfit is having second thoughts about getting the band after hearing about all of our experiences we've had with our bands... Some of the stories were good, but we had to throw in the bad ones too.... I just hope we didn't scare her too bad..... lol

It was a very nice time had by all.... Thanks Woofay for posting your picture of the group...... :clap2:

awww, I guess the picture of me giving myself bunny ears didn't make the cut (good thing)...

When we discussed Thanksgiving, I thought I was having a quiet, just me and the boys dinner. I should have known better, my house?, quiet?....not gonna happen! Now we have about 10 people coming!!...So, I totally get Woofay's post about getting the house ready now. I'll be busy, busy!...at least my hubby does all the cooking.

Tied2b~how's the pre-op going?

Lap~I like your new avatar..coooool

Dynamo~did you get my e-mail? You look great! Nice "side bar" discussion the other night, thanks for listening!

HAPPY DAY TO ALL!!

Mal~ should I post it? :biggrin1: Didn't the pictures on Dynamo's camera show a difference? I don't notice the change so much until I see something like that. Hurray, company for Thanksgiving! And not just a few...10! I like lots on Thanksgiving and Christmas...have fun!

Well, I'm off to Denver again to pick up my brother! Luckily he's trying to shed some pounds too, so maybe we won't have such a food fest. (who am I kidding? Its my brother and its the holidays...please be tight my band!) This is my 4th trip to Denver so far this month. Luckily for me its such a pretty drive...and the construction in Castle Rock is finished!

Have a great day, All!:)

GREAT!!!!!!!!!

I love you all! You make me smile just seeing you. Can't wait to meet up.

BTW: I've already made my reservations. I'm coming to Denver February 13th, Wednesday, in the morning. Staying, 14th, 15th, 16th (hubby's birthday) and leaving on the 17th.

FYI

I can tell you there is a difference in lodging. I'm a bed snob and love my soft cushy bed with good pillows. I just reserved Best Western Gateway in Aurora and their medical rate is $65.99. (such a deal)

Best Western Gateway Inn & Suites

hot_star3.gif 800 South Abilene

Aurora, CO 80012 US

Area: Aurora - Denver Area

I don't get a kickback from these folks...smiling...but they are thisclose to Dr. K's office.

and did I mention yet again I got her name wrong...it's not Denise it's Natalee at Dr. K's office. Oy!