Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Gerald Kirshenbaum - Considering Dr. Kirshenbaum

Well, I saw Dr. K today, along with those two medical students or residents or whoever they are who just follow behind him and don't talk. My vein in my arm sclerosed from the IV medication during surgery, so it is no big deal. I can apply warm compresses, and it should go away eventually.

Brandy, I'm glad to hear your hubby made it through the surgery okay. I hope the upcoming news is all good for you. How is your band?

Mal, That's great that your son's friend is able to enjoy the poster over his bed, and feels like snacking on candy. All good signs. Also super that you were able to get a fill appointment with your busy schedule.

Lifesaver, we're meeting deboregon at Great Atlanta bread Company in Aurora Town Center if you want to join us. And yes, let's plan an October RR night for sure!

Munch, thanks for posting your photo, you look so fab!

You nurses are cracking me up, love those posts!!!

We're tentatively scheduling an RR get-together for the night before my surgery when I'm in town. Tuesday November 4th. Dee said you usually meet around 7p? I'll have my mom with me, but I'd love to meet up with whoever can make it!!! :thumbup:

I'm jealous. I will be in town the week before. I wish it was the same day!

Good Morning All: I wanted to weigh in for our Halloween challenge. I didn't lose last week but I did really good this week. I lost 7 pounds.:smile::smile2::thumbup:

Brandy: My heart goes out to you and your husband. I will keep you in my prayers.

Good Morning All: I wanted to weigh in for our Halloween challenge. I didn't lose last week but I did really good this week. I lost 7 pounds.:smile::smile2::thumbup:

Brandy: My heart goes out to you and your husband. I will keep you in my prayers.

Bella...that is fantastic. See you just need to be patient with your body and it will respond eventually. I was noticing that you are already down 50 lbs. What a great milestone to be at so quickly!!! You rock girl.

Mini...I gained last week but today I am down 3 lbs. So my body is behaving like Bella's. I'll take it.

Happy Friday Everyone!!!

Love the tat...man, how many hours of pain did you have to endure?

Rene, some of the women are meeting me next Tuesday when I come to Denver for my first fill. Dee and Denver know the name and location of the place. I'd love to meet you:smile2:

Tucker is getting stronger everyday. He still is picky about his food: i am feeding him 2 scrambled eggs mixed with hot dogs and cheese twice a day. Not particularly healthy, I suppose, but he won't eat hamburger anymore nor will he touch dog food! :thumbup: He has an acupuncture appointment in the morning; hopefully that will help.

Deb. I would love to meet you too. Unfortunately I will be traveling to Seattle that day for business. Hopefully there will be another opportunity.

Good Morning, everyone!

Well, today is my one year surgiversary. I can't believe that a year has past. I am still holding at an 88 pound loss and have 22 more pounds to go; but, today I am celebrating my acomplishments and keeping my eye on the eventual prize. I'll get there!

Thanks for all of your support along the way. I've been posting here for 14 months now, I think. You folks are the best!

Good Morning, everyone!

Well, today is my one year surgiversary. I can't believe that a year has past. I am still holding at an 88 pound loss and have 22 more pounds to go; but, today I am celebrating my acomplishments and keeping my eye on the eventual prize. I'll get there!

Thanks for all of your support along the way. I've been posting here for 14 months now, I think. You folks are the best!

YAY for you!! Congrats Shelbi!!!!

Love the tat...man, how many hours of pain did you have to endure?

Rene, some of the women are meeting me next Tuesday when I come to Denver for my first fill. Dee and Denver know the name and location of the place. I'd love to meet you:smile2:

Tucker is getting stronger everyday. He still is picky about his food: i am feeding him 2 scrambled eggs mixed with hot dogs and cheese twice a day. Not particularly healthy, I suppose, but he won't eat hamburger anymore nor will he touch dog food! :thumbup: He has an acupuncture appointment in the morning; hopefully that will help.

About 5 hours of pain! Actually, the poem part didn't hurt AT ALL! It was amazing!

I'm so glad the Tucker-man is feeling better. His diet sounds pretty good!!! The last year or so that our lab was alive, DH would take her to der wienerschnitzel every day for lunch and buy her a hot dog. It was so cute. I'll bet the acupuncture will help too.

Hey, where in Oregon is your cabin?

My family loves der wienerschnitzel but the closed ours here some time ago. It is a family dream (ok, a family joke) to open one again. They couldn't figure out what my role would be in the business since I only know how to be a nurse, so I have been told I will be the weenie mascot that waves to people on the street. Nice.

Deb, I think Tucker is milking this personally...:thumbup:

Mini-I lost the pound I gained plus one more as of last night. I will weigh myself again this am and update you if anything has changed. I am thinking of you as you are drinking your icky glucose goo. I am going to go get ready for court now. Messing up my whole Friday sleeping schedule for me to be there for probably 10 minutes. Grrrrr. (Have I mentioned I am not a morning person?)

Mini-I lost the pound I gained plus one more as of last night. I will weigh myself again this am and update you if anything has changed. I am thinking of you as you are drinking your icky glucose goo. I am going to go get ready for court now. Messing up my whole Friday sleeping schedule for me to be there for probably 10 minutes. Grrrrr. (Have I mentioned I am not a morning person?)

Good luck at court munchie!!

SHELBI~*sing along* Happy Bandiversary to you, happy Bandiversary to you, you look like a thin person and you feel like one too!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

WTG on your accomplishments, you have been a great source of support for me over the last year, Thank you and keep posting my friend.

Munchkin~The Tat is INTENSE!!! I love it! Hey, maybe your neighbor is being an ass becasue they don't recognize you??? They are probably thinking, hey, who is that skinny chick and what happened to Munchkin...your before pic and now pic is...what??...INCREDIBLE!! WOW, good job. Your ticker should be at the red panties FOSHO!

Denver~Happy to hear that your arm is okay. How is the band treating you?

Life~thanks for offering your book to me, I tried to go lastnight to get it, but my son had a track meet and by the time it was over and I got home to cook dinner, it was late BUt I did get my run in and I made it the ENTIRE 35 minutes!!! It was weird running at night, I had to dodge the sprinkler systems but I did it FINALLY. I have no room for error, my 5K is in TWO weeks...YIKES! Anyway, I have the book on my list and I will hit Barnes and Noble this weekend. Thanks again, this program sounds VERY, VERY intense and I hope I can handle it (nervous). You are tough as nails, I think you would make a perfect personal trainer!

Good Morning, everyone!

Congrats my friend! I am so proud of everything you have accomplished!! You rock!! (And you are funny to boot, what more could you ask for?)

Mal-thanks for the compliment!! My other neighbor who did my mammogram actually didn't recognize me! I had to tell her who I was!! But the evil ones know exactly who I am! :thumbup: I really didn't notice the change in my face until I saw the pics side by side! Now I need to find an old full body before pic and have someone take a new after pic! And I love that you said "fosho"! Did you see that movie Superbad? Hysterical!! No one ever knows what I am talking about when I say fosho unless they have seen that movie. Gotta love McLovin!!!

Well, court was as expected. I interrupted my sleeping, got ready, drove all the way there, sat there for five minutes and then was told "Your attorney already appeared for you, it is set for trial on January 21st." Sheesh.

Edited by munchkin392

Just a drive by...

Hubby has a fever (102) praying that we dont need a bag. On a plus he farted! Move over Dee...just kidding. No results yet.

No loss this week. Duh.

Dr K and Tom seem to think that I pulled a stitch out along with a chunk of muscle and that has caused the pain in my stomach and in my back. Hopefully all will be better soon.

I am stressed to the max and am crying at every little thing.

This sucks. Plain and simple.