Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Gerald Kirshenbaum - Considering Dr. Kirshenbaum

don't make me find and post a picture of it...i'm not scared! it's similar to the jack rabbit - haven't we all heard of the jack rabbit? it was all the rage when it came out 10yrs ago.

It's still a big seller . . . at least here in Utah. But then we are kind of behind the times . . .

It's still a big seller . . . at least here in Utah. But then we are kind of behind the times . . .

It should be a big seller. You'd be hard-pressed to find a man with those kinds of skills. :thumbup:

Dee, I need your mailing address. I have an early Christmas present for you. :)

It should be a big seller. You'd be hard-pressed to find a man with those kinds of skills. :w00t:

Dee, I need your mailing address. I have an early Christmas present for you. :w00t:

:thumbup::laugh::):laugh::mellow::laugh::cool2::laugh::tt2:

the eighth grade boy in me is totally cracking up.

We have 3 acres at Crooked River Ranch which is between Madras and Redmond. Have views of 10 mountains: from Jefferson to Bachelor. Love it there!

I know exactly where that is. :) My brother lives in Bend. Love it over there. There is so much to do and see. You are SO lucky to be able to live in such a gorgeous place! :thumbup:

Hey, I have been thinking....(never a good thing....)

What if, like a year from now, so we have time to plan and save, we have a get together where we all meet somewhere for a bandito/girls weekend at a spa or something? Wouldn't that be the bomb?? I think it would be awesome if we could all get together in person and hang out. We could watch Superbad and drink wine! :mellow:

That would be so much fun! I'm hoping I get to meet some of you during my temporary stay in Colorado.:w00t:

Can anyone help me out with a multiple post? :) I really like to think of myself as computer literate but geesh...I've had trouble naviagting my way around this site.:thumbup: Until then I guess you will have to put up with all the individual posts.:cool2: Sorry! I know this frustrates some ppl...:tt2:

How many of you ladies are nurses? My DH is a nurse. He worked in the ER for 12 yrs. Finally had enough of the crazy schedule.(I think I hated it more than he did, esp.on-call evenings) He now works in dialysis and we are currently on a travel assignment here in lovely Colorado so I can have my surgery with Dr.K.:thumbup:

Tonight we had my daughters birthday party. She is the most beautiful girl in the world...see below for proof!:thumbup:

So, let's all focus on her face...forget about the mammograms, the colon surgeries, the broken puppies, the ex-husbands, the bad neighbors, the BAD nurses, the costs of fills, being on-call (and even though I'M not, my husband is and that's just as bad), not losing a lb. this week, non-existent libido, cravings, hurt arms, etc. (because I just can't remember ALL the issues we have going on here) and just enjoy what God put on this earth...little princesses!!:)

post-219385-13813137609916_thumb.jpg

post-219385-13813137610191_thumb.jpg

post-219385-13813137610542_thumb.jpg

So you're sitting at home "census'd managed?" I used to hate that! You couldn't go and work anywhere else because you're on call, plus you couldn't go to a movie or out with your friends AND you certainly couldn't have a drink! All for $5.00 an hour!

$5 an hour?? Psssttt...I work in the lowest paid area of the country for nursing. We only get $2 an hour. When I agreed to do this (because I am not required to take reduced since I am the weekender) I only did it because it sounded like a sure thing that I would get called in to the other campus because they were so busy. (It usually is a sure thing they will call you in for some stupid thing that they won't suck up and take care of themselves.) Plus, I figured it would be easier than going to my campus, taking 3 patients,having them call and say they needed a nurse, then having to report over to one of the non-Illinois licensed nurses after they came into work from being reduced, drive all the way over to the other hospital, and take report all over again. That usually takes about two hours and it ANNOYS me when they do it to us when we need a nurse, so I was trying to be considerate to them. Well, I fell asleep at 11pm, just woke up, and no phone call all night!! (And they won't call now because it's too late in the game). So I lost a whole nights weekender incentive (which is $7 an hour), and a whole nights weekend night shift incentive (which is $2 an hour). And had to use my stupid earned time to boot. Now I am cranky with myself that I agreed to do it.

Oh well. On the bright side, I got to spend extra time with my doggies, Brutus slept on my chest all night and loved me up, and I got extra sleep! (Although how I could even sleep all night is beyond me, I slept all day yesterday!)

I think I will get up now and go to Kohls soon for the early bird specials and see if I can find any new cute clothes! :thumbup: (With all the money that I didn't make last night, LOL!)

I'm in!!! And watch "Airplane" too!

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But now you look more like Bob in the first avatar, just with blonder hair! So I can keep my first visual that I had in my brain after all. Whew, less work for me. Yay, Brutus, on being featured in the newsletter! I know mama is proud!

Jaime, I've looked at every single smilie on this website and not until tonight have I ever seen the banana boner one!! Yowza! Where did that one come from!?

Nite-nite friends. I'm up at 5 in the a.m. Yippee!

Bob texted me last night and told me that she was thinking about coloring her hair dark. I told her to do it so Shelbi wouldn't be confused anymore!! (Just kidding). I was temporarily considering going brunette again for fall, then I remembered what a pain in the butt it was to keep up with the roots and changed my mind. (I am a natural blonde so I had to dye my roots every two weeks....what a drag!)

Although I did tell her about you confusing the two of us and she thought that was really funny! I told her I just took it as a compliment since she is the tall, skinny one out of the two of us!!

Yup! I would have never recognized you!!! I'm going to show your new pic to "Marty" she'll be so proud of you! She asks about you all of the time! She's doing well too!

Cool, we're all just a bunch of skinny bitches! :thumbup: Tell "Marty" hi!! I swear I am going to come visit you gals one of these days! That is not a threat, it is a promise!!!

(Aren't you all glad I DID sleep for awhile so you didn't have to listen to this ALL night?) :)

How funny! I am interviewing for a PACU position too! I would love to try another area of nursing. Do you have PACU experience? I don't, but I hope they would be willing to give me a change. The job I'm interviewing is full time with call requirement!

Well, I guess I will have to look for a PACU job too so I won't feel left out. Oh wait-I will be one of those ICU beotches till the day I die (or my back gives out) probably!

Brutus is so lucky to have you for his Mom! AND you're so lucky to have him as your son! I'm glad it all worked out so well!

I AM lucky to be his mom!! Another person applied for him but I kept begging them for him, and since I had adopted Jake from them (who was also abused) they let me take Brutus. I told them that we cherish him every day that he is here and thanked them profusely for letting him be part of our lives!! He adds so much to the "crew" here!! (And he was the best medicine after kicking my husband out after what happened...and probably a huge part of the reason I haven't given in and taken him back once again! Mastiffs cannot stand yelling and he raises his voice all the time...I always have in the back of my mind what effect he would have on poor Brutus if he were here!) So overall, Brutus has made me stronger. He is such a good boy.

Jaime! I forgot to tell you, I love your new Avatar! You're just adorable! BUT you'll have to change your title or they will think you're doing the Pee Pee dance! I guess, I got so aroused by your Nasty Banana that I forgot what I was going to post to you!!!

Yes, I meant to remind her to take off the pee pee dance thing too! :thumbup:

I remember waking up every 30 mins and checking to see if the phone was still working! It is hideous! I hate it too!

One night, I worked all night, came home and decided I didn't want to sleep, I wanted to play with my friends, it was 2000 and I was ready to finally sleep, I put my jamas on and was brushing my teeth and the phone rang!! I was on call and had forgotten to write it on my schedule! That sucked! AND NOT IN A GOOD WAY! I cried all the way to work, I was so tired! The things we do! Lucky for me, I was called in to do admits and we didn't get any!!

Ooohhh, that does suck in a huge way!!!!