Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Gerald Kirshenbaum - Considering Dr. Kirshenbaum

Oh...Velvet Eyes is a reindeer that likes to ride in the back of his owner's pick-up...he thinks he's a dog.

Thats awesome!!! I love it!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!!

Merry Christmas everyone!!! I only have 3 until goal!!! Hard to believe that I am at 135 right now. A number that has not been seen since HS. Such an awesome feeling!

Everyone have a great Holiday and know that I am thinking of you all!!

WAY

TO

GO

Fireworks.gif

Merry Christmas

and a

Happy, Healthy,

Peace and Plenty

to us all

IMG_6038.jpg

Merry Christmas

and a

Happy, Healthy,

Peace and Plenty

to us all

IMG_6038.jpg

I love your new picture Patty!!! And your new avatar! You're looking great!

Mini!

I lost 1.8lbs this week!

Today was the first day of my Veggies and fruit added to my Protein meals phase of the Carb Cycling Diet. Things are moving right along!

One week left to lose 4.8lbs to meet my goal!

How was your Christmas? I prepared all of the food for our dinner! I was up until 4am this morning and then my friend called me from Iraq at 6am! I'm pretty exhausted! We had a Mexican Feast! Red Chili Enchiladas, Beans, rice, chili con queso with homemade tortilla chips, pan fried potatoes, and biscochito Cookies for dessert! Everything was so good!

Hoping everyone had a Merry Christmas. Can't say that I'm not glad that the day is over. Now it's on to New Years! Patty your tree is beautiful.

I am going to give my loss as of yesterday of 2.2 lbs. Today it doesn't look as good. I will need to work to keep it thru this week. Guess the choices I made yesterday weren't all that great.

My weigh-in for yesterday was -1. Didn't have a chance to get on yesterday to read everything and post, busy busy!

Happy to report, I didn't gain any weight today! I am the same this morning as I was yesterday morning, and that is a definite victory. Mom's 10 layer chocolate cake was sooooo hard to resist. :tongue2: Not to mention that my DH's grandmother doesn't know how to cook anything that isn't in some sort of casserole. I ate some pretty bad things yesterday, but since my meal at 3p was pretty much the only food I ate all day (minus a few nibbles of left overs about 10p last night), I guess it didn't work out too badly in my favor.

Happy Christmas to all...hope you all had a wonderful day! I'm back to work today while my husband gets to party with the in-laws a little longer. So jealous...

Good morning, lap band ladies! Sounds like everyone had a great holiday. Dee, your dinner sounded fantastic! Marcy, loved your song. Lap, you look soooo good. wow. Sweet Lotza', congrats on hitting 40 lbs. You must be really pleased!

Well, I managed to gain a lb for this past weigh in. I'm hoping it's Water, but we shall see. Poo.

Good morning, lap band ladies! Sounds like everyone had a great holiday. Dee, your dinner sounded fantastic! Marcy, loved your song. Lap, you look soooo good. wow. Sweet Lotza', congrats on hitting 40 lbs. You must be really pleased!

Well, I managed to gain a lb for this past weigh in. I'm hoping it's Water, but we shall see. Poo.

"Poo" ???? do you think that's what it is?

:thumbup:

I love your new picture Patty!!! And your new avatar! You're looking great!

Thank you! I'm loving wearing 18/20.

Mini!

I lost 1.8lbs this week!

One week left to lose 4.8lbs to meet my goal!

You can do it or get darn close to it. Way to keep it going and hitting the goals. Chipping away at it will get you there every time.

How was your Christmas? I prepared all of the food for our dinner! I was up until 4am this morning and then my friend called me from Iraq at 6am! I'm pretty exhausted! We had a Mexican Feast! Red Chili Enchiladas, Beans, rice, chili con queso with homemade tortilla chips, pan fried potatoes, and biscochito Cookies for dessert! Everything was so good!

YUM. Beans are so tasty.

Christmas was great. Who else is secure with the feeling that overeating isn't possible anymore? Well...not possible unless you want to whirl in pain and slime, then gasp for five minutes. I find I am not "AFRAID" of food anymore.

Yum Dee come to my house. We just had ham. Yours sounds much better!

Patty your looking amazing. Good job!!!

Thank you! Your ham sounds nummy. I had a nice and moist turkey...secret is to cook it frozen, covered in foil, 275 degrees for 8 hours or until the little meter pops. Moist enough that it crumbles into small little bites rather than stringy. No PB.

Hoping everyone had a Merry Christmas. Can't say that I'm not glad that the day is over. Now it's on to New Years! Patty your tree is beautiful.

I am going to give my loss as of yesterday of 2.2 lbs. Today it doesn't look as good. I will need to work to keep it thru this week. Guess the choices I made yesterday weren't all that great.

Thank you! Decorating the tree is like painting a canvas for me.

No worries about the choices from yesterday. I find myself this morning in my same habit.

I read somewhere that since your intake is limited in amount, be PICKY about what you do eat. Eat only the best, FRESH and well prepared foods. That eleminates fast food right out the gate. Packaged, prepared quick items as well. I baked a pie yesterday and that isn't the norm around here. The pie is in the garbage today because it hasn't the same appeal as the FRESH from the oven presentation it had yesterday.