Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I meant Flintstones...not clingstones...DOH autocorrect

Angela yes it's pretty good. They have rice and oatmeal on the box it says Big Nutrition for Tiny Tummies. I fig that fits me. I use 4 Tbs w 1/2 cup 1% milk and just sip away I assure you you will get full. Also I use stage 2 Gerber baby food they have chicken ham turkey. Now that kinda taste weird but 1 jar will fill you up and it's cheap. But I get Gerber peas carrots applesauce everything and its actually good. As far as liquid goes I just try to drink my Protein and then sip bottled Water through the day.

The sweet potatoes are good too!

I will have to try this as it seems like a really good idea. I mean it's perfect portions for us and if it can keep us in check w our intake and health then I'm for it. I always liked the fruits when I fed my babies..now 6 & 9 ..now here I am reverting to babyfood at 38 lol have you tried any of the cereals w bananas or just plain?

I will have to try this as it seems like a really good idea. I mean it's perfect portions for us and if it can keep us in check w our intake and health then I'm for it. I always liked the fruits when I fed my babies..now 6 & 9 ..now here I am reverting to babyfood at 38 lol have you tried any of the cereals w bananas or just plain?

I've tried it all and I like all the Cereal and you can make it as thick or thin as you want. I also put the stage one bananas and applesauce in mine. Also they have like those puff cheeto things that are for babies and the cinnamon ones are awesome!! I looked at it as babies are having to adjust to different foods starting w liquids and moving to regular foods just like us! So why not use their plan. Seems to wrk for me! I

I bought the sampler pack based on a recommendation from here, and for me, they are HORRIBLE! I took a pack of the green apple ecstasy and mixed with Water. To start with, it might as well have been unflavored, apple my foot. I put some sweetener in it and it didn't help. It's been in my fridge a couple of days now and I am trying to screw up the courage to try it again. In all fairness, I haven't been able to get ANY Protein down until today (sleeved Mar 5).

The other thing I found misleading was the description. Each pack has stamped in large numbers "23 Grams of Protein!"

Well, guess what. That's for the whole pack, and each pack has 4 servings. The packs are small, I would only have guess they were one serving each instead. So if you mix it as directions say, you are only getting SEVEN grams per shake. And I would rather drink ONE shake of Isopure or Pure Protein Ready To Drink and get 35-40 grams thank to use these.

IMHO

I've used these almost exclusively. I haven't tried the apple one, but I usually stick to the Roadside Lemonade, pink grapefruit, fuzzy navel and crystal sky. I mix a whole packet with 16 oz of Water and ice. I can't tolerate the thicker shakes, and have found out (unfortunately by getting sick) that I'm having issues with lactose - that's a new one for me. I guess everyone is different!

You are not alone in the field of barfing Protein shakes. I found 1 wk after surgery that I couldn't tolerate the whey Protein. I can't stomach the smell or taste...and when I did mask the flavor it didn't matter it came up. I tried the Nectar....I could tolerate the lemonade that was it but again it came up. Our nut let us try grape isopure....of course this was prior to surgery and it tasted fine. Boy was I wrong when I bought a bottle for almost $6 to only find it back up and the rest down the drain.

I use egg Protein now as the soy I have found gives me a gritty after taste. So far Jay Robb Egg Protein has been the best tasting w no repugnant smell or taste. It has 24g per scoop and isn't hard to mix.

I literally have 16 different types of Protein in my fridge... The only thing I've been able to do is get the Cytosport whey isolate and mix half Water the only flavors surprisingly I can tolerate are tangerine and watermelon... So unexpected ... I'm going to seek out an unflavored Protein that I can't tell is there to put in my crystal lite peach tea haha any ideas?

I love the CL peach iced tea, and for Protein powder I add Healthwise Lemonade. It's sort of like an Arnold Palmer if you add some crystal light lemonade to boost the lemon flavor. :)

my tastes have changed drastically. ..things I thought were ok are now atrocious and I just don't have the craving to eat except I get hungry for steak, chicken and really any meat am I the only one??

I'm at 225 I see my Dr today to find out if I've lost more over the last few days. I'm still chugging along. Is everyone still on full liquids or soft foods? I'm doing my shakes and Jello, pudding, Soups. Just ate 4 baby shrimp ( no breading) a few days ago...had no problems, but not risking anymore until doc says ok.

At great group because it's critical to have support through this.