Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Skinny Women Are Evil

I agree!

My husband and I went on a 3 hour trail ride this past weekend. We are both larger people but did he get swarmed with all the tiny butt' date=' buckle bunnies riding around him talking the entire 3 hours about how little they ate, how much they worked out, ect. ect, ect. until he felt like galloping his horse off the next ridgeline?? Nope...just me. The topper was when we were riding along a country road and some ******* had the nerve to yell at me from his front porch rocking chair and tell me I was "too big" for my horse, then laughed at me. He had just commented to the skinny girl in front of me what a nice day it was, how pretty her hat was...UGH!! I was hurt, and angry. I shouldn't have even given him a second thought but that's something that has held me back from doing what I love, even after highly experienced horse people assure me that what I weigh isn't harming my horse (I have a BIG horse).[/quote']

You shouldn't feel bad or allow anyone to steal your joy!! The Hell with him..you ride your horse hold your head up high and keep moving. Do what makes you happy.

Artsong...lol that's too funny...made me think about it for a sec...then I remembered she doesn't drink coffee ...or tea...Hell just Water...oh well

Now that's a darn sham to lol ;)

I love the title! It's awesome, after all we all all going to be skinny. At least I am....... I know that this is just a rant and that's not a bad thing......

That's awful. I probably would have laughed in stride at the comment and then snuck away to my office for a private cry, but that's just me.

I do want to say though that the title of this thread and some of the comments bother me. I know you are just letting off steam, and I know that you don't mean all skinny women are evil, but it's strong language and it's quite a generalization none the less. If you replace the word skinny in the post to the word fat, black, homosexual, short etc...you see how awful the title is. Skinny women shouldn't be stereotyped any more than us fatties should be.

I'd take a nice, comfy couch any day over a little pillow that's attached to a Roseanne Barr mouth.

Scum bags???? don't let them rent space in your head!! Stay the course and know that those who care about you are in your corner!!????

lmao. all these are too funny. Ladies of all sizes hold ur head up some one is always going to talk about something and if its you they must have something to be worried about, weather its weight, your butt, your boobs someone will always have something to say, so the hell with them. Be a diva and walk away that sometimes is worse than saying something but every now and then some people do need a swift kick in the assssss .lol good day all :)

Just remember ladies, you can't go on a diet and get a personality!! These stupid skinny ladies making comments are stuck with rocks for brains. At least we all can think in our feet. We have had the gift as many have said of experiencing these two lives. One heavy and one healthier. Amen!

Amen to that and I love your boxer...looks like my pup!

I agree!

My husband and I went on a 3 hour trail ride this past weekend. We are both larger people but did he get swarmed with all the tiny butt, buckle bunnies riding around him talking the entire 3 hours about how little they ate, how much they worked out, ect. ect, ect. until he felt like galloping his horse off the next ridgeline?? Nope...just me. The topper was when we were riding along a country road and some ******* had the nerve to yell at me from his front porch rocking chair and tell me I was "too big" for my horse, then laughed at me. He had just commented to the skinny girl in front of me what a nice day it was, how pretty her hat was...UGH!! I was hurt, and angry. I shouldn't have even given him a second thought but that's something that has held me back from doing what I love, even after highly experienced horse people assure me that what I weigh isn't harming my horse (I have a BIG horse).

I've done horseback riding for years. It has been a while but I've gone even bigger than I am now so believe me, you didn't hurt the horse. Think about it this way...back in the pioneer days not all wo/men were small so believe me, this is nothing new.

Skinny girl update...she said nothing to me at all today ...I walked past her desk she put her head down...me being me smile and said hello..but nothing.....she usually walks by my desk to go to lunch nope nothing...wouldn't have known she was there if I didn't go by her desk...oh well

Um don't take this personally but aren't you getting surgery so you can lose weight and be thin?

I think there is a difference between being thin and healthy. And being thin and stuck up. I don't think it's so much the thin issue as that's what she's labeled it's more the stuck up making rude comments that she has no place to make?

I didn't have the surgery because I wanted to be skinny or had an issue with food...I had it because I was sick and in and out of the hospital got ten yrs..all the meds where making it worse and putting on weight...had no energy for anything and having a bad heart isn't fun..I loved me at any size...but didn't want to die by the time I was 50 so I make a choice to get the weight off fast so I can get the energy to do what I need to do for me..I don't have a problem with skinny women I don't want to be skinny..if I don't lose anymore weight I'm happy with that..as long as I get to see grandkids in 10 yrs it has been worth it... If I've given the impression that I hate skinny women I don't...u was ranting pissed actually because well it was mean and I needed to vent before I said something to her..so if I have offended any one that wasn't my intent...and no you didn't offend me....