Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Skinny Women Are Evil

I didn't have the surgery because I wanted to be skinny or had an issue with food...I had it because I was sick and in and out of the hospital got ten yrs..all the meds where making it worse and putting on weight...had no energy for anything and having a bad heart isn't fun..I loved me at any size...but didn't want to die by the time I was 50 so I make a choice to get the weight off fast so I can get the energy to do what I need to do for me..I don't have a problem with skinny women I don't want to be skinny..if I don't lose anymore weight I'm happy with that..as long as I get to see grandkids in 10 yrs it has been worth it... If I've given the impression that I hate skinny women I don't...u was ranting pissed actually because well it was mean and I needed to vent before I said something to her..so if I have offended any one that wasn't my intent...and no you didn't offend me....

Yes I agree with you. I was right there with you but the reason we were sick is because we were FAT. I am loving life again due to the fact I am thin. Do I think it's wrong to insult people they way you were insulted? Absolutely! But it's just a sad fact of reality that alot of people are put off by fat people.

When I hear comments like your skinny co-worker made I feel pity for them for the lack of dimension they experience in that shallow world they live in.

To make herself look cruel and possibly injure someone over butt size shows both immaturity and insecurity at a desperate level.

My ass maybe the size of a couch..but by God , my man knows he is with a real woman that he can grab onto those hips and not let go..not some twigglet b***h...sounds like she needs a good screw to make her disposition better!

My ass maybe the size of a couch..but by God ' date=' my man knows he is with a real woman that he can grab onto those hips and not let go..not some twigglet b***h...sounds like she needs a good screw to make her disposition better![/quote']

LOL that's funny ....love it!!

My ass maybe the size of a couch..but by God ' date=' my man knows he is with a real woman that he can grab onto those hips and not let go..not some twigglet b***h...sounds like she needs a good screw to make her disposition better![/quote']

Wow...I'm shooting to return to my former 110 "twigglet" size. Sad to think that someone would think such a vulgar thought about me just because of my size....a bit of reverse prejudice?

Wow...I'm shooting to return to my former 110 "twigglet" size. Sad to think that someone would think such a vulgar thought about me just because of my size....a bit of reverse prejudice?

If you have that other woman's mentality about the vulgar way she treated that poster ...then yes..I will treat you with prejudice even if I become one of those twiglets myself...however...I treat others with the respect I expect for myself unless you act downright nasty. I can be just as nasty and mean spirited as the next person and not lose a lick of sleep over it.

If you say your co-worker's butt is like a couch then, yes, you'll be a skinny b***h, too.

I would never do that of course :) But that's not how the post read. Then again, like others have mentioned, why are we adding skinny to the equation? How about just any rude person said someone's butt was couch size? Why does it matter that they are small? Rudeness knows no size. Mentioning they are skinny is akin to mentioning that they were black, white, yellow or green and then tossing out the rudeness. Her size didn't matter, just her nasty words.

To say that skinny women do not feel like "real women" in the bedroom....that's kinda rude too. The size of your arse does not equate to quality of sex. Right? I'm just saying....prejudice happens when we add a descriptor to the derogatory comment. A rude girl said this....that makes her rude. Her size isn't necessary to discuss.

You do like women, don't you?

Very much! They're... strange and sensitive and they have compassion. I have the highest respect for women.

Yes, her comment was rude regardless of her size, but given her size, it was even more hurtful. The OP was venting and I don't think she TRULY meant literally that all skinny girls are evil.

I used to be really thin, too (108 at my lightest) but I wasn't a rude b***h. I was raised better.

Making fun of, and discriminating against, fat people is one of the last "acceptable" prejudices. As current and former fatties, we are hypersensitive to that and likely always will be. A good thing. Having a degrading comment about the size of your behind hurts coming from anyone, but it has an extra sting coming from a thin person.

If I could go back and change the title I would and maybe I should have called it this skinny lady at my job is evil...I was talking about ONE person not the entire world of skinny women past present and future...as I stated I was venting..a bit taken back by her comment...not hurt but pissed that she made it.. I've been on both ends of this for whatever reason and I have never made a comment that would have made anyone feel less then what they are.. to compare my venting to anything else TO ME IS UNFAIR...there are sooo many other things going on today then have us read more into my ranting then it

Was..venting ranting letting off steam at the moment is all it was. Being an African American female in corporate America I can give you plenty comments to discuss and decide if my venting was necessary or not..

Yeah I pretty much got you were talking about one chick at work that was being a twit. Not sure how your rant turned into let rant about what she called the wonder twit at her work. So now I feel the need to rant about the ranting of ppl offended by you calling the wonder twit at work skinny o crap I just confused myself what were we talking about? I hear your rant and I choose not to get offended about what you called the wondered twit at work. It's your rant own it and you were still nicer then I would have been trust me lmao.

A rude girl said this....that makes her rude. Her size isn't necessary to discuss.

Ok I will agree to your point. My point is to treat that person as equally, verbally nasty since that seemed to be her M.O. An eye for an eye I guess!

Also, I want to make a while different point because its a pet peeve of mine....nothing against you of course. To me, the definition of "reverse discrimination" means "the opposite of discrimination" which means no discrimination occurred. The media has perpetuated this phrase. If you discriminate against someone whether its fat on fat, fat on skinny, or skinny on fat...it's discrimination. Where the heck the word " reverse" was incorrectly added to create this asinine phrase is beyond me. I hate the media continues to utilize this phrase as proper. Ok I will get off my grammar box now...