Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr Mignon Belgium

H, Well done!

It takes a lots of guts to fess up to your daily food intake! I know it is scary when you read it back to yourself!

That really is the first step in dealing with the weight! Personally I couldn't deal with the Cambridge Diet. So your already better than me :success1:

I am sure you will enjoy your holiday whatever! May Cambridge be kind to you and tasty!

Managed a whole day on SS(sole source) on Wednesday (Hurray!) :)

Managed to not eat quite so many calories yesterday :rolleyes

Going to do SS today and I WILL manage it :)

Got 13 days 'til my holidays! :biggrin1:

45 days 'til Christmas:D :biggrin1: :) :biggrin1: :hungry:

And finally...... 60 days 'til I'm banded!!! :clap2:

I'm looking forward to all of these events, knowing that the band will help me to achieve my goals and get the body and health that I really want!

Hx

* does a merry jig*:) Your going to be a winner MrsH most definitely. As the song goes....You've got to acctuate the possitive, eliminate the negatives!'

I have been wonderfully behaved for the past two days and I'm feeling good :) I'm not going to bother about weight, I think I shall enjoy the feel good factor more and watch as the inches slowly slide off! Which they are, it is so enticing to go shopping but I know that right now that will end in disappointment, so going to wait till the Jan Sales, then shopping centres watch out, there's a shopping hurricane going to start he he:clap2: :) :) :) :) :hippie: :peace: :spy: :cheer2:

Your positive attitude is contagious H!

I am starving now after reading your confession, its sounds good though. Been sticking to yogurt and am quite proud, feel better already. Thats how I was before and the more I ate the more I wanted!! Anon try not to feel too bad make the most of hit this yogurt diet was like someone smacking me over the head with a shovel! it hurts!! I had to sit in Mc'D's with my mum and kids scoffing, and, yes I only ate a yogurt!! it felt good when I walked out....and also reminded mother how many ww points where in what she just ate...he he he,lol!!

Suz having though's thoughts now which I'm sure are normal, "am I doing the right thing" and "Have I been a bit hasty" talked it through with OH and he said he knew it was right and he wouldn't be letting me have it done if he didn't feel it was what I really wanted". I know it's right just scared now.

Also concered about these PB's alittle and slimeing? just imagining this happening at work and I'm going to look stupid and, (did I mention I work on A&E) they will be checking me over and I don't want them to know!! OMG

I think the best thing is to not worry about the PBing and slime. I've been banded now 17 days?? I have only had one experience of PB and slime and that was because I ate to quickly, so ate to much!

As H said, if you stick to the bandster rules you shouldn't have a problem.

I am so impressed with your will power to stick to the yoghurt! You deserve many, many brownie points! I feel like I copped out with having Soup and slimfast. You are on a great start for the rest of your life. You should be bragging lol

I shall be thinking of you, you'll love Deirdre she is really lovely. I've probably said that a thousand times lol.

I shall give you a few french sayings:

Merci Beaucoup - Thank you very much

Tres Bien - well done

En Coulet - F*** Off. Yes I did use this once when the nurse was taking out the very painful drip. I did think it meant shit, Daz told me what it actually meant, I was mortified! Don;t worry pain from drip is not the norm. I just have veins which collapse around anything alien in it, which causes the pain.

Ca'va - How are you and also I'm well. It's a weird one lol.

Au revoir - Good Bye

Bonjour - Hello

Salut - Hi

Bon Soir - Good night

I just give you those, as I think it's polite to at least to try and make an effort to speak their language. But, you don't have to if you don't want to lol.

I just happened to end up in a room with a resident of Chimay who had broken her arm, so my pigeon french got us through the days I was there. Again that isn't common they normally put you in a room with another english person. It just happened that one of the women didn't turn up for the Op, we never found out why. So Clare was an emergency so they put her in my room, it was nice to have some company, even if we couldn't communicate to well lol.

I've jsut realised you are going to have a wonderful advantage on your mum with the op done, your going to be 'so holier than thou!'

Oh dear poor you Pilko! Fancy having to sit and Maccy D's! and then reading my confessions of a binge!

good for you sticking with the yoghurt diet.:)

I'm gonna be an angel too when it's my turn! :) :paranoid

Just finishing off my expenses now and then I'll get down to entering my week's calls..... Finally all will be done for the weekend then!

Glad to hear that the inches are coming off. Exciting isn't it!

Had a Cappuccino shake for brekkie and veg Soup for lunch, doing good, but need to drink more.....

Right must get on with admin!

Hermione x

Hello all,

I got back yesterday evening from Chimay.

Had a fab time, surgery was a breeze and I'm doing well on the Soup and drinks. I had the op done with such a lovely group of ladies, it was really quite fun!

How have you all been getting on?

Heb

Welcome back Heb!

So glad it all went well for you :) I think we have been very lucky in finding that clinic through Elyzea.

Did you enjoy the first night in Chimay? What hotel did you stay at? Dish us all the details. Did you meet Dr DeBary?

I know this probalby going to sound really silly, but I would go back to that hospital like a shot if I could. Very bizarre!

I've been wondering what your H stands for, for ages. Now I know. Hi ya Hermione!

I didn't ask just in case you wanted to keep that private.

Good going with the Cambridge diet. So are you off for the weekend now?

I wonder, do you find the weekends harder than the week days?

Sx

Hi, I call myself H because up until the inception of the Harry Potter films everyone new I met called me Her moin!!!

Drove me mad!

Now of course it's seen as quite cool!

Still it's a bit of a mouthful so H it is!

Weekends are hell on earth if I'm honest, OH loves going out to eat.... curry or chinese usually.

It's just torture!

Have a great weekend peeps

Hx

Hey Heb!

Great to hear from you so soon! Glad that you're feelling fine and dandy!

Now you and Suz are on the Losing side

Pilko, You'll be there too this time next week!

Then they'll just be lil' old me.....waiting.... waiting and waiting.... only 60 days to go!!

Heb

So glad it all went well, I'm flying out on Sun, Diedre(?sp) rang me this am to confirm accom details. Did you all get holiday insurance??

Sarah

I have annual cover anyway with my bank account, so no worries there.

good move coming out on Sunday, although you will have to find your own way to Chimay unless you stay in Brussels overnight and wait for the minibus pick up. Are you staying in Brussels?

just been nosey as I haven't even decided how I'm getting there... Flight/crossing/Eurostar??? Theres so much choice and it does rather depend on what OH wants to do... when I finally get around to telling him that I've booked myself in for January.

H

I didn't have any holiday insurance. I made sure I had my European health card thingy though.

S, I did get to meet Dr Debray, how cute is he?

Deidre is so nice Pilko, I hope you have a nice stay in Chimay, it really is a lovely town. Make sure you say hello to Deidre from me (Rebecca).

Heb