Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Macho Cheese Doritos

If I do find another pic in which you can see me better, and now that I'm thinking about I think I have one, I will DEFINITELY post it now! B)

Fine. I'll bring the eye bleach.

Hah! j/k. You're probably a handsome dude.

Still. Too funny!

My second week out of surgery I was suffering so bad from head hunger and carb withdrawal. I licked the seasoning off 5 sun dried Tomato basil wheat thins but didn't eat the crackers. My God that was so good at the time' date=' and it satisfied my cravings.

Best part was my dog got to eat the licked crackers. She was thrilled to get such a treat. She did a little labrador happy dance. I probably did that 2 or 3 different days until I started on soft foods. By then my cravings were gone.[/quote']

I just love reading your responses- you are just too funny

You know, I really thought this was a great place for advise, obviously, there are a lot of "perfect" post op people who don't require any advise! how dare you mock us! I myself seen a question someonr asked and answered it honestly and am getting laughed at? This obviously isn't the place for me. I'm really embarrassed for you.

You know, I really thought this was a great place for advise, obviously, there are a lot of "perfect" post op people who don't require any advise! how dare you mock us! I myself seen a question someonr asked and answered it honestly and am getting laughed at? This obviously isn't the place for me. I'm really embarrassed for you.

What great ideas you all come up with! I am now working on the "shart-proof" undies and eye bleach to take to the Shark Tank! LOL!

On a side note:

I'll see your Frito Lay job and raise you a Coldstone one :)

Just got hired there for my 4th job a few weeks ago. Good thing Hamilton isn't happy with sugar.

Try working at corporate Frito Lay - free chips every day - all the new products we get free....it's a nightmare - thank goodness I don't really like chips!! boxes of chips all over the place...i take the new stuff home so when my daughter and son are there they can munch and try them out....right now there a huge box in front of my desk with Ruffles Max - Loaded Bacon & Cheddar Potato Skin chips.....everyone says they are delicious....but I'm not trying them. but this is a hard thing to control when I have my 'salt' cravings.....

Please point to the post where someone is laughing at the OP. He got some good advice, got his question answered...then the whole thread sorta spiraled out of control, but so what. There is nothing wrong with laughing....especially at ourselves.

Coldstone!!! Yummmmmmm!!

That ice cream is good.

My sleeve doesn't like sugar either so luckily I'm safe!

has anybody had nacho cheese doritos and how far out were you

I has the same craving and what I ended up doing 3 weeks out was to lick all the cheese of of 3 Doritos. I haven't had a craving since and really don't have a desire to eat them anymore. I didn't want to take the chance with the corn since I was getting sick every other day.

I thought this was a place of no judgements and respect, everyone's journey is different and is to each their own..

Good luck JR

On a side note:

I'll see your Frito Lay job and raise you a Coldstone one :)

Just got hired there for my 4th job a few weeks ago. Good thing Hamilton isn't happy with sugar.

Lol, did u really named ur Sleeve? That's awesome..

First of all, "advise" is a verb. I think you meant to use the word "advice". But I can charitably overlook your 4th grade spelling mistakes.

Second, who is mocking whom? I see no mocking here. I gave my advice, yes A-D-V-I-C-E, to the person who started this post about Doritos...what else do you want from us? Did you expect us to tell him, yes by all means, chow down on Doritos? In fact, I believe someone did!

Seriously, where do you get off judging us, and misjudging us for having a little witty fun? There are so many serious, and frankly depressing, discussions on here...why don't you go find one of those to unload your screed. And I'm embarrassed for you. You come on here and tell us we're being judgmental just because we were amused by the imagery of ALL our posts on here? Are you the president of People Against Fun? Concerned Women of America? Pearl Clutchers With Shocked Faces?

Damn, now I really should post the picture of my ass in chaps. Go lick your cheese puffs somewhere else.

I want this thread to live FOREVER! ......long live this thread!!!

On a side note I will now untill I get sleeved be thinking of a name for my

New addition.

You guys ROCK!

Thanks for every one that had some thing to say good or bad but to my defense if you read the question i simply say has any body tried them and how far out I never said that I was going to eat some or that I wanted some

the reason I posted this is because my son was enjoying some doritos with Lemon and tapatillo and got to wonder if sleever are able to handle some things like this and if they have how was the experience on this note can any body tolerate hot sauce or chili like jalapeño salsa but I'm happy that people had kick of this posting

I'm on this ridiculous iPad keyboard so forgive typing errors.

I had hot & sour Soup the first week or two. That's restaurant style that I add vinegar and Sriracha to. I had jalapeños as soon as OKed by my nut - she let me add them in the well-cooked veggie stage.

lots of pl have problems with reflux and reflux issues. they can be exacerbated by spicy foods. So you may want to wait until you're comfortable with your PPI routine first.

the reason I posted this is because my son was enjoying some doritos with Lemon and tapatillo and got to wonder if sleever are able to handle some things like this and if they have how was the experience on this note can any body tolerate hot sauce or chili like jalapeño salsa but I'm happy that people had kick of this posting