Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Macho Cheese Doritos

Yeah, but I could skip Doritos for the rest of my life. I have to say this: Doritos are NASTY! Even my daughter, the queen of Hot Cheetos and Hot Funyuns even proclaims Doritos "revolting."

Got a Trader Joe's near you? They have good stuff - Tasty snackage that actually borders on healthy.

Try working at corporate Frito Lay - free chips every day - all the new products we get free....it's a nightmare - thank goodness I don't really like chips!! boxes of chips all over the place...i take the new stuff home so when my daughter and son are there they can munch and try them out....right now there a huge box in front of my desk with Ruffles Max - Loaded Bacon & Cheddar Potato Skin chips.....everyone says they are delicious....but I'm not trying them. but this is a hard thing to control when I have my 'salt' cravings.....

Lol, I'm guilty of licking cheese puffs when I was a week out, but, got over the craving and now I'm almost 6 weeks out , what I do snack on are Gerber Graduates cheese puffs! They are so low in calories and totally disenigrate in your mouth! My dr said they are perfect to snack on when craving carbs, just don't over do it! Hope this helps!

Yeah, I'm picturing people licking cheese puffs and crackers like maniacs, Mufasas-mom having to sit by cases of Fritos, labs eating soggy crackers doing happy dances...

We're sick, you know that? ;-)

Yeah, I'm picturing people licking cheese puffs and crackers like maniacs, Mufasas-mom having to sit by cases of Fritos, labs eating soggy crackers doing happy dances...

We're sick, you know that? ;-)

You forgot all of us dressed up as the Village People performing "Macho Man". Don't forget that.

Back in my thinner days, I went as the leather guy from that group for Halloween. I think I have a pic of it somewhere...

You forgot all of us dressed up as the Village People performing "Macho Man". Don't forget that.

Back in my thinner days, I went as the leather guy from that group for Halloween. I think I have a pic of it somewhere...

"Macho-Macho Man [lick] I want to be a Macho Man [lick]

Yeah, I probably forgot that deliberately on purpose like ;-)

POST THE PIC!

My second week out of surgery I was suffering so bad from head hunger and carb withdrawal. I licked the seasoning off 5 sun dried Tomato basil wheat thins but didn't eat the crackers. My God that was so good at the time, and it satisfied my cravings.

Best part was my dog got to eat the licked crackers. She was thrilled to get such a treat. She did a little labrador happy dance. I probably did that 2 or 3 different days until I started on soft foods. By then my cravings were gone.

I completely understand the "head craving," crazy part. At three weeks post op, I licked a BBQ chicken wing to it's death! I was in heaven......

It's a proven fact, licking crackers will satisfy your cravings, reduce your head hunger, tone up saggy skin, prevent hair from falling out, and make the whole world accept WLS and take us all into there bussom. What it won't do is get a visual of Gustavo wearing assless chaps out of my head. That's there forever.

It's a proven fact, licking crackers will satisfy your cravings, reduce your head hunger, tone up saggy skin, prevent hair from falling out, and make the whole world accept WLS and take us all into there bussom. What it won't do is get a visual of Gustavo wearing assless chaps out of my head. That's there forever.

Imagine if I actual did post a pic of that...you'd be scarred for life! Then there's no way you could un-see that.

What it won't do is get a visual of Gustavo wearing assless chaps out of my head. That's there forever.

Thanks. Thanks a lot.

I completely understand the "head craving," crazy part. At three weeks post op, I licked a BBQ chicken wing to it's death! I was in heaven......

I sucked on a prime rib bone until the dog didn't even want it anymore.

Imagine if I actual did post a pic of that...you'd be scarred for life! Then there's no way you could un-see that.

Will it be the current you? The fatter you? Or the muscled up bad ass from the past you? And will Morgan Freeman be there? Will he be wearing assless chaps?

Driving Miss Daisy indeed....

Will it be the current you? The fatter you? Or the muscled up bad ass from the past you? And will Morgan Freeman be there? Will he be wearing assless chaps?

Driving Miss Daisy indeed....

Yeah, see, you have to picture me 10 years younger, much thinner and more muscular. I've been looking, but the only pic I have of it is one we took as a group and you can barely see me because I'm in the back.

And I didn't know Morgan back then. He's kind of a "new friend" now.

If I do find another pic in which you can see me better, and now that I'm thinking about I think I have one, I will DEFINITELY post it now! B)