Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm glad to hear that it was approved. Your post didn't make that clear.

I appreciate the support from the people who aren't rude, it means a lot and it's helping me stay focused. So far everyone has agreed that the response was out of line but it's okay. I pay attention to the positive input because that is what I'm here for. Thank you for your encouragement!

The difference between the drug addict is they didn't have their gut cut open and most of a vital organ removed a couple of weeks ago. A drink or drugs' date=' or food for an addict without a recent surgery won't "kill" them. [/quote']

Here is another difference between a drug addict & a food addict.

When a drug addict reaches bottom and is ready for change, they get to completely abstain from their addiction & the people tha share their addiction

When a food addict reaches their bottom, they have to learn how to live with their addiction while it stares at them on every street corner, and from every other commercial on TV.

While I completely understand that your intentions are completely honorable, and only intended to strongly reinforce good habits, it did seem a bit harsh.

I didn't want those things thank goodness but I would dwell on the more important consequence of causing a possible leak!! That was enough motivation for me to steer clear of any cravings I've had through my 5 weeks of post op! Just eat your sf popsicles and sip on your Water and it should calm your new tummy down... sorry I can't give any better advice! The first 2 weeks for me were the absolute hardest!! Not being able to eat' date=' the head hunger, the rumbly tummy AHHHH! So much more than what I anticipated! It gets soo much better when you can add some texture and consistency to your food choices. Good luck!![/quote']

I want on the secret FB page! :-)

Yeah, I think we can offer support without name calling even if someone made a decision that could cause death. Someone wise once told me there is a right way and a wrong way to say the exact same thing and I don't think the right way was said being that it involved name calling. You are not an idiot. You have a disease. An addiction to food. Just like a drug addict has to drugs. And, on that note, there are many dead drug addicts amd alcoholics who ingested something they shouldn't have just like you did and it killed them. Trust me, I see it almost daily in my job.

Hang in there! Remember, this time in your life is only temporary. You will get past it and back to eating solids soon. Best of luck to you.

Regular pudding is on my list of approved foods which was given to me by my doctor. It wouldn't be good if I had a few of them a day but I had maybe 1/4 of the cup and then I was satisfied.

Regular pudding was on my list as well. I am allergic to most artificial sweeteners. I didn't eat it but twice I think but it didn't kill me, or hinder my weight loss. I'm 7 months out 90 pounds down.

Good luck on your journey. It is a tough one at first but so worth it! I went to counseling before surgery to deal with my food issues, that with the motivation that this was it, My final chance and I made it through. So will you. Just reach out when you need help.

I want on the secret FB page! :-)

The group Toni and I are a part of is a June sleeves group. If you wanna join, send me a pm on how to find you on FB. I would need to add you as a personal friend then I could add you to the group.

The group Toni and I are a part of is a June sleeves group. If you wanna join' date=' send me a pm on how to find you on FB. I would need to add you as a personal friend then I could add you to the group.[/quote']

Great! I sent the info to Toni already.

I'm a July sleeves but early July. The 9th so I'm not far off :-)

Great! I sent the info to Toni already.

I'm a July sleeves but early July. The 9th so I'm not far off :-)

Good deal. You can join us. We have some others in our group that didn't have surgery in June.

Wow!!! People are so rude on here sometimes!! So sorry RissyRoe that someone responded like that =( I am not on these boards too much any more because of the aggressive posts... I love the support this board brings but some of these aggressive posts make me just stick with my "secret fb page" =) If you're interested in joining it let me know!

Don't get discouraged in that post, you will do fine! Like Paige said, focus on other things and sip your Water and eat your popsicles!! This too shall pass!!

Oh please let me know how i get on to secret fb page :)

It is head hunger, I had the same cravings I understand you are just asking. It does get better. Once you are able to start mushies you will feel better. Just do not give in try and distract yourself when you start having cravings. Sometimes when we think we are hungry we are thristy. You will know when something does not agree with you you may feel discomfort. I have never thrown up I am 4 months out. Good luck on your journey

Sent from my SPH-D700 using VST

It's gets better each day. I wouldn't have been able to to it without the support from this site and my fittness pal check it out I'm on there tamara wilson look me up !!!

RissyRoe, hang in there! I'm dealing with the craving right now and I want to cry!!! But, I'm determined to get past this and you will too!!! This is my second day of being part of this site and the second day I've seen a similiar rude and uncalled for response, totally unnecessary. There are however, many compassionate and supportive people, who will tell you like it is, but, their words are seasoned with grace! We all need a little grace from time to time, lol!!! Good Luck!!!

Thank you and I'm trying to stay strong! It's easier today than it was yesterday and I'm sure tomorrow will be easier as well.