Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I had a Tummy Tuck yesterday here in Tijuana. The surgery went extremely well and I am in recovery. They removed a little over 4kilos of skin about 9lbs and 3lbs of fat sucked out of my waistline. I have a new belly button and a nice tight stitch in my abdomen. I'm very swollen but I have my compression garment on (looks like a body girdle) and compression stockings.

I did have my lapband surgery in Monterrey Mexico with Dr. Rumbaut and have follow up care with fills at Fill Centers USA. I did have my TT with Dr. Romero in Tijuana, Mexico and wil schedule follow up with my Family Practice doctor. I don't see anything wrong with having surgery performed abroad as long as you have good follow up care locally. For me, honestly it was both financial and expertise that ultimately helped me make the decision to choose these surgeons to work on me. They are amazing in their fields.

If you don't mind me asking Telly, how much $$ was your TT with Dr.Romero?? I am trying to keep track of all this stuff just in case I need it down the road....thks

~Liz~

$3,800 for the Tummy Tuck which included Lipo and no extra cost for a belly button, it was included, so was the hospital stay,anesthesia and all prescription drugs, also compression garments.

Was worth the money. He's a fantastic surgeon and his staff was unbelieveable. I did my background research on him since May (along with 4 other docs) and he had one of the best reputations and experience with expertise.

My whole trip with hotel stay etc. is costing me about 5K. I am staying at a 4 star hotel in Mexico that only costs $66 per night. My roundtrip airfaire for myself, daughter and husband is $999.00 + $450 hotel and food, etc. So roughly 5k-ish give or take.

You go Telly!!! You are still my LBT inspiration to loose the weight. GREAT PRICE!!! Best wishes to feel better soon!!! It will all be worth it!!

And I will have a Tummy Tuck when Im at goal, so I can walk proud and show it off!!! Vanity look out here comes a soon to be thin chic who has never gotten to strut it!!

gonnabethin, you don't have far to go. You are going to lose the weight. Just 10lbs 5 more times and 4lbs and you are at goal. You can do it and you will flaunt it. Hell, why not flaunt it now?

Telly I'm so excited for you! When you can, will you post a totally in depth blow-by-blow?

Take care of yourself and heal. I know you already had a rockin' bod before. This is just icing on the cake! You've worked so hard and totally inspire me!

I will follow up in a few weeks with pics. I am taking them daily now and will post them all soon.

240a.jpg

I am 3 days post op Tummy Tuck and I am still very swollen. I will take updated pictures in a few weeks. The pinkish panty hose I am wearing is a compression garment. It goes up my back and around my abs. I am required to wear this thing 24hrs a day 7 days a week for 2 months.

tummytuckfile.jpg

Oh my gosh Telly! You look fantastic!!!!!!!Kudos to you for all your hard work! Keep healing and take it easy. We're all thinking about you! :lol:

Sam

P.S. Hey! I have that same cami/panty set, same colors and all. I'm not as cute in mine, lol, but still, great minds think alike!

Thank you Teresita and Sam. It's been quick but a very tough road and I am soo glad I did it. Mucho mas work to do yet but I am there all the way. I am not at the level of fitness I wish to be but the goal is to get there. Motivation is great but determination is the key.

well for some of you its a breathalyzer test to be done for smoking and some its urine our doc does blood YIKES I GOT TO STOP NOW but i have already put them down to 2 a day thats ciggs not packs

so now i puting all down . and i must say tummy tucks looks good wonder how much its here in md:cry