Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

September Bandsters

OK , I gotta know...what is the Christmas Challenge, how does it work, and can I get in on the action? Sign me up Baby!

congratulations to all who are keeping such a good attitude, with and without loss. I do have a question: come afternoon I my stomach hurts and I get nausea (sp) .. .. I am still on mushie food am I not eating enough? how many times do you all eat a day, and what kind of things are you eating? Am I not eating enough or not getting enough of something like Protein or what ever? I know this is a few questions. but I need some encouragement.

April user_online.gif<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_318039", true); </SCRIPT>

MILF in progress

Thats HYSTERICAL!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!! I may borrow that later!! :biggrin1:

Well hello everyone, well I had my fill today and it hurt. :cry The dr. said in a very gentle way that my stomach wall was a bit thick right now but would change later on.:D He was very nice.:tsk: He numbed my stomach, then brought out a bigger needle and I had to look away, again he was as gentle as he could be. Then he said I am not able to find the center of your port. We had to go to X-ray and do the floro something or other. That worked like a charm and I saw the whole thing. That was very cool. Then he gave me a glass of Water and said drink and a bandaid and said see you in 5 weeks. That's it, but my stomach is very sore because of the gouging and probing due to thickness don't you know. I have had worse things happen but am glad it is over and can't really say if I feel any different since my fill. He gave me 1cc in a 10cm band that holds between 4 & 5 cc's. I am still very thankful that I had this surgery done and I would do it again in a heartbeat.

Well everyone it has been a long day so I shall type to you lovely people tomorrow.:notagree Night!

April user_online.gif<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_318039", true); </SCRIPT>

Thats HYSTERICAL!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!! I may borrow that later!! :biggrin1:

But of course! Whether we admit it or not isn't that the goal of most everyone on LBT?

I feel a little foolish asking, but what does MILF mean? If it's inappropriate for a public forum, PM me. My curiosity is killing me.

Well my dear. LMAO!!!!!!!! :biggrin1:

Mother I'd Like to F***

I hope it is ok to type it like that. :paranoid

I feel a little foolish asking, but what does MILF mean? If it's inappropriate for a public forum, PM me. My curiosity is killing me.

Oh its Mother I'd Like to F**k:omg:

Its supposed to be a compliment among teens...you know, someone tells you this, and it shows that you have a hot mom! LOL

My family had pizza for dinner tonight. Smelled so good - I just had to have a bite! So I did. Well, I took a bite, chewed it up and tried not to swallow - then spit it out. How desperate is that! Ahhh - crazy!

I was banded after you....sadly, I can eat pizza. My nutritionist has me on modified regular diet...I think that was a mistake...scale hasn't moved in 2 weeks...ugh only 3 1/2 weeks out. I think I want to try to go back to mushies...but I am afraid because I do get hungry during the day. i can't wait till I get a fill 12/1.

Also, I have a huge lump (golfball size) right where my port is...anyone else experience this??? The docs office said (over the phone) could just be Fluid build up....hmmmmm. Its rock hard and annoying...too close to my ribs. I lost a lot of weight the first week and then was worried...hmm I guess you must be careful what you wish for huh??

Hello everyone,

I'm back, was out of town this weekend. Tomorrow is weigh in for the Christmas challenge. Please post your weight loss so I can update! Its going to be a great week kiddos!

Those listed in blue, I didnt get your weigh in for last monday. Even if you didnt lose or you gained a bit its ok.

Challenger’s Start Weight<O:p</O:p

Mom of Many 226/-1

Want2lose208/-1

Valgal1968 252/-0<O:p</O:p

BJean 192/-1

Gonnabethin194/-0

Em125 217/-3

Katt288/+3<O:p</O:p

MimIN235/-2

TruBlueSue190/-3

Diane5467 283/-2<O:p</O:p

Sandranoelle302/-3<O:p</O:p

Wantlapband190/-4.5<O:p</O:p

Lamamama219.5/-4<O:p</O:p

R2ht4u 180/-2<O:p</O:p

TamifromLA243/-5

Cassandra258/+2<O:p</O:p

Fraleyk176/-1<O:p</O:p

SLHarrison209/-5<O:p</O:p

Tommygirl248/-3

Lapoli 7370/-3<O:p</O:p

Lifelongband310/-2 <O:p</O:p

msgoat4949 227/-1

April 253

sweet31eve 233<O:p</O:p

Rita Ann 190<O:p</O:p

Jgandg 266<O:p</O:p

YellowRoseKnows 272<O:p</O:p

Diane5467 283<O:p</O:p

Bettina 25 lb goal<O:p</O:p

Tanya67 303<O:p</O:p

TOTAL LOSS=49.5lbs<O:p></O:p>

Hey all:) havent really been on:think started my new job just trying to get used to it. 3 nights and every other Saturday all in all working for and OB/GYN is about the happiest place to be,:biggrin1: I am at the front desk having a hard time getting all my Water in..:phanvan need to talk to the office MGR about a bottle at the desk, :omg: also BJean I take Milk of Magnesia every 3 days at night and by moring WOW no problems there. at our support group they all told me they take some form of something to get everything moving, sometimes for me its down right painful, one day I thought I was going to have to go to the hospital..:help: so I swear by the stuff.. :cry the things for your hinney didnt work for my plus I didnt like having to out them in....

good luck.:clap2: everything will be alright

I was banded after you....sadly, I can eat pizza. My nutritionist has me on modified regular diet...I think that was a mistake...scale hasn't moved in 2 weeks...ugh only 3 1/2 weeks out. I think I want to try to go back to mushies...but I am afraid because I do get hungry during the day. i can't wait till I get a fill 12/1.

Also, I have a huge lump (golfball size) right where my port is...anyone else experience this??? The docs office said (over the phone) could just be Fluid build up....hmmmmm. Its rock hard and annoying...too close to my ribs. I lost a lot of weight the first week and then was worried...hmm I guess you must be careful what you wish for huh??

I unfortunately can eat pizza. I dont get a fill for several weeks now, and I am really worried!! I am able to eat most things except bread like bisquits.

Hello everyone,

I'm back, was out of town this weekend. Tomorrow is weigh in for the Christmas challenge. Please post your weight loss so I can update! Its going to be a great week kiddos!

Those listed in blue, I didnt get your weigh in for last monday. Even if you didnt lose or you gained a bit its ok.

Challenger’s Start Weight<O:p</O:p

Mom of Many 226/-1

Want2lose208/-1

Valgal1968 252/-0<O:p</O:p

BJean 192/-1

Gonnabethin194/-0

Em125 217/-3

Katt288/+3<O:p</O:p

MimIN235/-2

TruBlueSue190/-3

Diane5467 283/-2<O:p</O:p

Sandranoelle302/-3<O:p</O:p

Wantlapband190/-4.5<O:p</O:p

Lamamama219.5/-4<O:p</O:p

R2ht4u 180/-2<O:p</O:p

TamifromLA243/-5

Cassandra258/+2<O:p</O:p

Fraleyk176/-1<O:p</O:p

SLHarrison209/-5<O:p</O:p

Tommygirl248/-3

Lapoli 7370/-3<O:p</O:p

Lifelongband310/-2 <O:p</O:p

msgoat4949 227/-1

April 253

sweet31eve 233<O:p</O:p

Rita Ann 190<O:p</O:p

Jgandg 266<O:p</O:p

YellowRoseKnows 272<O:p</O:p

Diane5467 283<O:p</O:p

Bettina 25 lb goal<O:p</O:p

Tanya67 303<O:p</O:p

TOTAL LOSS=49.5lbs<O:p></O:p>

Hi Momofmany,

I am at 279 ths morning. Good luck to all this week...

Diane5467

231 this morning for a loss of another 2lbs. Slow but hey, it's consistant:)