Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

August Sleevers?! Where Ya's At?

futureskinnypants~I could not get in either and I am your friend on FB, Joyce Yager is my name.

I think I'm going to be in August more towards the end I'll post when I find out on Tuesday.

Since we are now a big 'ol (soon to be small) sleeve family----lets share some information about ourselves!!!

______

Name- Jenn

Age- (if you wish) 27

Location- New Jersey-About 10 minutes from delaware. Home town is 30 mins from atlantic city.

highest weight/current weight/ goal weight-280/269.6/140

Anything else you'd like to share? I work in home health care. I take care of my moms boyfriends mother, and a sweet little boy who has CP. (i've been working with him for 6 years). A boyfriend of 6 years, my Mom is my best friend. I have the best friends in the world, most of them are from elementary school!!!! I don't have any human kids yet but I have 2 fur kids- Leila (pug) & Jaycee (black lab) ...they are the loves of my life and I can't wait to lose tons of weight and start walking at the park with them every morning!!!They're going to love Mommy's new self!!!

Name- Jenn (Jennifer)

Age- 33

Location- Texas

highest weight/current weight/ goal weight- 330ish/314/160

Anything else you'd like to share? I am married to the love of my life for almost 17 years (december) I am a mom to two handsome young men ages 15 and 11. I work on my parents ranch when I am needed; it is my job to keep things running smoothly and learn the ropes as it will be up to me to keep up with things when my dad is no longer with us (I could not be taught by anyone better). When I am not out working with my parents I am at home tending to the homefront.

Please add klyn mcmickell on Facebook too "mczoo33"....One of us will add you. I have made her administrator too so she can invite and add too when I'm not available to get online. Sorry its a pain in the ass but I know people want their privacy.

Name: Jordan

highest weight/current weight/ goal weight: 240/240/150

Anything else you'd like to share: Married 19 years, no kids, dog

Love your name

thank you :) pronounced (kay-lynn) no one ever gets that from the spelling :)

QOTD-

Since we are now a big 'ol (soon to be small) sleeve family----lets share some information about ourselves!!!

Name- Carolyn

Age- (if you wish) 43

Location- Euless (in between Dallas and Fort Worth), Texas

highest weight/current weight/ goal weight- 237/230/155

Anything else you'd like to share? I'm a single mom with a 15 year old daughter who is my sunshine. :) I work as a financial analyst at a digital media company. It's a cool job because we work with advertising agencies and large customers like 20th Century Fox, Paramount Pictures, etc.

To: timetochange

I am in my day 2 of the liquid diet as well. That's what I'm focusing on to, the light at the end of the tunnel. My day is Aug 6th. It's so exciting, but I'm kind of a nervous wreck at the same time.

I am starting to freak out - I am having serious second thoughts - I think its normal? I hope so.

Is anyone else getting scared and thinking of canceling the surgery? I'm schedule for Aug 10 and so afraid of making the wrong decision. The what ifs are killing me.

YES ME!!!!! That is exactly how I feel today - how do you get through these feelings?

YES ME!!!!! That is exactly how I feel today - how do you get through these feelings?

I think it's totally normal have same feelings now and then but thenI read people who have done it see someone who's done it and then look in the mirror a d realize how I feel and I know it the right thing to do just realize it took you along time to grt where you are and it will take a few weeks to be uncomfortable and then a new you and me and us good luck to have faith it will all be good

Yep definitely a stall here. Although I kept questioning myself if that was even possible. I am stuck on 314. I really was hoping/trying to be 300 or less for surgery, but I am not going to be myself up over it, I have lost 8lbs so far, shrunk some inches although I do know how many cause it never occured to me to take measurements.

i forgot to take measurements too ....grrrr

thank you :) pronounced (kay-lynn) no one ever gets that from the spelling :)

My youngest daughters name is Kailyn.....love the name.... See so mean to be my sleeve sister...*hugs*

Name- Kjarlune Rae said as (Carlin)

Age- (if you wish)41

Location-Airdrie Alberta..just outside of Calgary

highest weight/current weight/ goal weight-420/371/180

Anything else you'd like to share? I am Canada's top clairvoyant...work with Radio and am in the process of filming a tv show...I have had my business for 21 years. I am a therapist and teach the law of attraction. I am married to my twin soul. A former abused wife and have had the honour of raising 6 children and now have 2 grandchildren. I have spent my life feeling like I have something to prove and have mastered every other aspect of my life...I truly love my life but have not figured out the weight.....I will be showing and sharing through radio and TV the ups and downs of the weigh loss and my journey.. I became a Christian Minister 12 years ago to prove clairvoyants were not Satan based....I am thrilled that I have chosen an amazing Dr and have complete support of many... I look forward to getting to know everyone better...

Hey my lovies! Okay so ... I am going to be creating the new list shortly. But' date=' in the mean time...if you have Facebook (which you should!) I have created a group for us on there.

http://www.facebook.com/groups/486344818061300/

There is the link. Some of you i dont know by name but if you wish to be invited add me and I can invite you to the group. I figured that might be easier for some of us to communicate and we can have live chats there. I can also create events and give shout outs to the new sleevers as we go through the process. We can share photos and stuff as well. I have it set to "secret" so no one can see what you post or even that you joined the group. (In case anyones surgery is secret) Hopefully that link works.

QOTD-

Name-

Age- (if you wish)

Location-

highest weight/current weight/ goal weight-

Anything else you'd like to share?

______

Name- Jenn

Age- (if you wish) 27

Location- New Jersey-About 10 minutes from delaware. Home town is 30 mins from atlantic city.

highest weight/current weight/ goal weight-280/269.6/140

Anything else you'd like to share? I work in home health care. I take care of my moms boyfriends mother, and a sweet little boy who has CP. (i've been working with him for 6 years). A boyfriend of 6 years, my Mom is my best friend. I have the best friends in the world, most of them are from elementary school!!!! I don't have any human kids yet but I have 2 fur kids- Leila (pug) & Jaycee (black lab) ...they are the loves of my life and I can't wait to lose tons of weight and start walking at the park with them every morning!!!They're going to love Mommy's new self!!![/quote']

I couldn't get it....

Hm....yea maybe because its private. If you don't have me added' date=' add me and see if you can get to the group from my page.....if you don't mind let me know how you make out so i can figure it out. This is my first group so im not exactly sure how that works.[/quote']

My FB is aznurse4u add me please

I have a daughter named Kaylin too!

My name: Niki

356/342/160

I am a stay home mom/wife. I have been married to my best friend for 12 years. I have a 14 year old and a 10 year old.

After about 7 years of going back and forth about surgery, i am finally getting it done :)