Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

March Sleevers..are You Happy W/your Progress?

I am 2 1/2 months out with a total loss of 37.8 lbs. I went in for my 3mo. post op appt and my doc and nut were very happy with my weight loss. I told them I was disappointed that I wasn't losing faster and they assured me I was on my way. The good thing is that even though the scale is not budging I fit more comfortably into some of my jeans and all my bras...wish the boobs would stay. Lol Everyone, keep doin what ur doin, I'm sure we will soon reach our goal weight!! :)

keepin it real ;)

I was sleeved 3/1. Highest weight:267. Surgery weight:231. Current weight:184. So I've lost 47 since my surgery I'm ecstatic. My main focus is Protein, Water, and strength training.

I usually get in 600-800 calories daily. But my doc wants me at 800-1000, I still have to work on getting to that point but I make sure I'm at a minimum of 60g Protein, some days I get in 100g.

Wow your doing fantastic! Sometimes I feel like I over eat, but I don't get sick feeling anymore. Or dinner I had about 3 1/2 ounces! I am losing slowly though. I get in the 40's of Protein daily. I need to bump it up from the looks of your protein! Thanks for the response :)

Wow your doing fantastic! Sometimes I feel like I over eat' date=' but I don't get sick feeling anymore. Or dinner I had about 3 1/2 ounces! I am losing slowly though. I get in the 40's of Protein daily. I need to bump it up from the looks of your protein! Thanks for the response :)[/quote']

I still do shakes so I'll have a 30g Protein shake very morning no matter what. Then I'll try to eat like tuna chicken or shrimp for lunch. If I meet my 60 with that then I'm good but if not I'll do another shake at night or half shake sometimes. I try to switch it up cuz I'm so tired of shakes but gotta do it.

I was sleeved on 3/05/2012....

Christmas - 320

Consult. - 310

Surgery - 294

Today. - 259

So that makes me down 61 pounds from my heaviest and 35 pounds from surgery. I am happy to finally get into the 250's. I am seven weeks out as of tomorrow.

How much ou down now? My starting weight is close to yours

I have been so discouraged that I stopped calorie counting 3 weeks ago

Don't give up! I've been at a stall for 3 weeks now just got to keep going and know that eventually the weight will come off

How much ou down now? My starting weight is close to yours

"I was sleeved on 3/05/2012....

Christmas - 320

Consult. - 310

Surgery - 294

Today. - 259

So that makes me down 61 pounds from my heaviest and 35 pounds from surgery. I am happy to finally get into the 250's. I am seven weeks out as of tomorrow."

Today I am 246.

That makes me down 74 since Christmas and 48 pounds since surgery.

I was sleeved on March 13th (2012) and here are my stats:

Height: 5'5"

Pre-Op: 243.6

Surgery: 231.6

Current: 203

So I've lost 40.6 overall and 28.6 since surgery. I have also experienced 2 big stalls (at 3 weeks each-in one now). I pretty much stick to Protein first and then I'm usually too full for anything else. I still struggle with getting in all my Water because I stay so full from all the Protein. I usually get around 50 grams of protein, but aim for 60-80. My doctor is fine with this and said it will increase over time. I get about 600-900 calories in a day. I know if I could physically up my calories and my protein my weight loss would be better, but I atomically cannot fit anything else in at the moment. I've had a few NSVs including going from a tight size 18 and sometimes 20 to a tight 14 and fitting nicely into an airplane seat (with someone who actually wanted to sit next to me). I just started an exercise program this week so hopefully this will accelerate my weight loss. Maybe I'll be able to report higher numbers next time. We'll see....

March on team Marchers!

I had my sleeve doing on March 9,2012 in Mexico. I was at 262 on March 5, 2012 and today only down 47 pounds is that normal. And also i have been getting constipated.

"ONLY DOWN 47 POUNDS"?! That's a whole lotta. :) Congrats on the weight loss. I too, sometimes struggle with Constipation. I think there a lot of us that do. Do a search and see what comes up...

I had my sleeve doing on March 9' date='2012 in Mexico. I was at 262 on March 5, 2012 and today only down 47 pounds is that normal. And also i have been getting constipated.[/quote']

I'm down about the same amount I think that's exceptional.

We are all coming up on a year, how has everybody been doing? Anyone met their goal yet?