Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Next Week Sleevers ? Or Anyone Whom Are Upcoming April Sleevers?

I am back full force. I am able to have my surgery next week!!! YAYAY!! The class that is due before surgery, well they my doctor is allowing me to take it one week after my surgery. I was so upset when they told me it was a possiblity that I woul have to reschedule. I prayed about it over this past weekend and made up my mind that if it was meant then it will be. Anyway, how are you all that are being sleeved next week? How are you feeling? Is reality sinking in? Any doubts before next week? How are your pre op diets, has any of you slipped up? ARE U READY FOR THIS NEW CHANGE THAT IS ABOUT TO TAKE PLACE??? Please weigh in and share your thoughts and emotions...

My surgery is scheduled for Tuesday, April 17th!! I'm nervous and excited. I started my pre op diet yesterday and it's not as bad as I thought it was going to be. I'm just dealing with fatigue but I'm hoping that the third day in will be better. I'm ready to go! The waiting is what's most frustrating now. What day is your surgery?

Congrats Amy!!! My surgery is 4/16 Monday and I am excited. I never thought this could happen for me. I have been on my pre op diet for too weeks and I have started losing because it is an high Protein diet. Truthfully, I am starving. LOL But can't wait to have my surgery.

April 24 here!

Please tell me how it goes! I am going in april 25th! I'm so scared!

I'm going April 20 friday, not nervous but very anxious to get started on my new life. I am down 63 pounds since i started progam. Good luck to you and me :mellow:

April 17th for me and I am so excited. I am having trouble thinking of anything else, feel sorry for my friends because it is all I can talk about. I have a lower BMI so I only have to pre-op diet for 2 days, so i will not complain about that since most have 2 weeks:-)

Super crazy rookie question, how do i get the cute ticker to track my progress to show up like everyone else?

April 17th! And I am so freakin nervous...but excited. Just to make myself feel better,here is a list of things that induce my anxiety: anesthesia, not waking up, dying, and being naked in a room full of people. Anyone feeling this way? Or is that just normal to feel that way?

April 17th for me and I am so excited. I am having trouble thinking of anything else' date=' feel sorry for my friends because it is all I can talk about. I have a lower BMI so I only have to pre-op diet for 2 days, so i will not complain about that since most have 2 weeks:-)

Super crazy rookie question, how do i get the cute ticker to track my progress to show up like everyone else?[/quote']

Hey that's great you only have to do shakes for 2 days .... What's your BMi if you don't mind me asking I wish I was only doing shakes for 2 days I a, over it already

Wow, April 17th is my birthday and I am so excited that I am giving this to myself for my birthday. Dr.Curry is doing my surgery and I am on 2 weeks Metabolic foods I can tell I have lost at least 15 pounds. I am happy for all of us. I have heard so much about feeling more confident and I am waiting to embrace it all. Many blessing to all of the April Sleevers and watch world a new breed of people are being released. :D

April 24 for me! Good luck April sleevers!

Hi my name is Anna my surgery is slated for next week the 17th the pre op doet has been rough but I am managing the one thing I can't let go of is caffiene I get such bad headaches if I don't have any I am so nervous for this but I am so ready for it to happen done being fat. I have lost only 3 pounds on my pre op diet :( what am I doing wrong ? I only have 5 days and I am slightly freaking out Yeah I babled sorry

Anna

The caffeine headache is terrible but it will only last about 3 days.