Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Special Needs

This forum and sub-forums are for bariatric-friendly recipes that fit a specific way of eating, such as vegan, gluten free, kosher, halal, or other such diets. For now, the most common alternate ways of eating have their eon sub-forums. We can add more as demand dictates. Your recipe may fit into multiple categories. In that case, pick the one that seems most appropriate to you.

Subforums

1. Vegetarian, vegan, raw foods

Recipes for vegetarians, vegans or raw-foodists Post-Bariatric Surgery.

Recipes for those with gluten intolerances or those who choose to avoid gluten Post-Bariatric Surgery. If in doubt about a recipe, please consult with your medical team before trying to eat it.

Recipes that don't fit into an existing category for Post-Bariatric Surgery Patients.

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• summerset

How's everyone doing? I'm still fighting insurance company over plastics.
      Many changes at work are coming up. It's very stressful but there are also some opportunities involved, both in regards to personal development and promotion.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Butterflyeffect

Hi everyone, I finally reached Onederland, yay!! Feels great and I have no regrets. Still a way to go but so much closer now. Thanks for all the support and tips along the way. 
      · 0 replies
    • MARSHAHUNTER

Hi Everyone, I’m Marsha i was sleeve on July 8th.
      · 0 replies
    • alysia.rush

UPDATE: 
      I was down to lowest weight of 117, kept around 123 for couple years, but recently due to covid gained back. got back up to 146, been trying to bounce back some and right now am at 140. Goal 117-120 ish.
      Experimenting with Macros:
      Keto- 900 calories
      Fat 75%, Net carbs 5%, Protein 20%.
      7/17/21: Day one: lightheaded, tired, randown, headache, not really that hungery, but thinking of food consistently, also but out alcohol and sugar, blah.

· 2 replies
      1. Candace76

Wishing you luck to get back where you want to be!😊

2. alysia.rush

Thank you!

• Bronco2773

New here just looking around. Hopefully if I have any questions this will be a good place to come for answers. I finally was able to get in to see a doctor about having a surgery and everything has been set up to get the ball rolling. Lord willing it will be able to happen in 2021. I spent to many years denying I needed help and I've just yoyoed every year, I want to be around for my daughters.
      · 1 reply
      1. Candace76

Congratulations on starting your weight loss surgery process! 👏 Good luck!

• Who's Online   20 Members, 0 Anonymous, 288 Guests (See full list)

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ejardi2@icloud.com
    Newest Member
    ejardi2@icloud.com

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news