Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What Are Some Things You Can't Wait For Once You Loose Weight?

I want to go walking with my family and not have to turn back after 15 minutes or gripe the whole time that my back hurts. And I want to cross my legs. It's been YEARS.

To stop pumping so much insulin into my body....to have to travel tree cities over to find fashionable cloth my size is not cool also. To able to shop in normal stores...and not hold my breath in hope that they have my size.

I had one of the NSVs at a wedding a couple of weeks ago. I was NOT the biggest person there by a long shot! That felt phenomenal!! :)

Wow! So many thing I am looking forward too, I am gonna say all of the above!!!

I actually have a list of things that are like a page long, but I will spare you and give you the major ones.

1. Get a short hair cut and know that my face is no too fat for short hair.

2. To plan vacations with out fearing the plane situation.

3. Go on rollercoasters.

4. Jog and play tennis.

5. Shop at Ann Taylor, banana republic, and express.

Surprised no one said this. I can't wait to get off all my Meds for high blood pressure and cholesterol and having my sleep apnea cured

Oh and one more thing. This may seem silly to you but I want to be able to look cute in just a plain ole white tank top and jeans. LOL----

I am with you!!!!

SOOO MANY THINGS!! But to be short, I can not wait to look in the mirror and not see the "fat girl" staring back at me. I can not wait to go shopping and like the outfits I try on and feel comfortable in them...to not feel like all the kids are staring at me when I go to my kids school..I can not wait to walk long distances and not feel like I am about to pass out...the list goes on and on :D

I can't wait to wake up in the morning and not have my back and joints hurting.

I also can't wait until I like my picture taken - we just got back from vacation and I want to delete all pics of me but I know that they will b a good reminder of where I was.

And i would love to shop in cutesy stores like forever 21 but i feel like a giant. I am 5'9 and a size 24/25 and can't imagine ever being small enough to be able to shop in one of those stores.

I second everything that was said...and, I can't wait to buy something sexy to wear for my husband. He is my rock. And has loved me and called me beautiful regardless of what size I was...he is my hero. I also can't wait to look great in our family photos. We haven't ever done any with all of us. Because of my weight gain I didn't want to be in them. So much to look forward to!

I can't wait to go to a gathering with music and dance to more than one song before I get exhausted!

I can't wait to be able to buckle my car seatbelt without making a major effort to get the two parts to meet!

I can't wait to sit in a plastic outdoors chair without fear of it breaking.

I can't wait to go on more outings like plays & concerts without being worried if the seat will be too tight.

I can't wait to travel since I have never flown for fear of having to buy two seats!

I could go on and on with my list but I forgot one more thing. I want a pair of those Victoria's Secret sweat pants that have "Pink" on the butt. I want to be able to see "Pink" and it not look like

"P I N K" cause my azz is so wide. LMAO