Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Sex?!?!?!?! Omg Someone Help Me?!

ok it wasn't till after I wrote the topic I realized that's not what I meant...lol...but it was to funny to change.

Ok so my question and ladies I'm serious about this. Why am I so freakin horny?! Lol ok but seriously I am going to go stir crazy...so what I lose a little weight and now all of a sudden I'm a sex addict....only heres the problem...I'm not gonna go sleep around. So now I'm just walking around all day like a guy! (Sorry fellas if any of u are reading that) lol but seriously what is goin on?!?!?!?!?!

Yep. It's those hormones a raging. Once you lose weight, they start flowing the way they're supposed to. Every time I start losing, I chase my hubby around the house like a crazy woman. I can't wait for that to kick in again!! :lol:

I keep waiting for this phenomenon! I enjoy sex, but I can honestly say that sleep seems more important most nights. My hubby would LOVE for my hormones to kick in. :(

When we lose weight, and especially as rapidly as we do, the hormones that have been stored in our fat cells are suddenly released - and LOTS of it. I was all over the place during that time... I was such a moody ******!! LOL - anyway you're going through a very normal process. No worries!! :wink1:

On the flipside now though, my cycles are super normal... more normal than I ever remember and I'm on an even keel. So, it balances itself out eventually.

Caught my eye....

I hear ya! I have been the same way lately! I've been meeting guys I'm interested in and have to seriously control myself so I don't act on impulse. Being single and having these fluctuating hormones is more chllenging than I ever imagined! :)

Ive been happy ever since i found the six inches I lost along the road. But since we re-united we have enjoyed sex on a daily basis were as before id rather sleep...my drive has went skyrocket but this life change has got my wife all over me like when we were in our early 20s all over again.

UGH!!! I feel you sister.. I need to get MARRIED!!!! LOL!!! :blush2:

favor done you made laugh so hard ha ha ha.

I think this is not for everybody because my sex drive was very low right after surgery,right now is coming back slowly lol

It ain't no picnic for the guys either. As Diva pointed out, less mass with the hormones being released in the fat means MORE hormones per volume.

As the OP stated it's bad enough for us guys walking around "like a guy" without this being added on top too. I've had to take testosterone replacement for a few years and I'm now taking 1/4 the amount I started out with - with HIGHER results. High T also makes you aggressive. I was the Incredible Hulk for a while - HULK SMASH!

Ditto! I'm a maniac!

lmao! see this is why i love this forum...no judging..lol i ask a ridiculous question and i get awesome responses..and can i just say... i just got back from vegas today... and i swear sin city has a whole new meaning.. lol and no i didn't sleep with anyone, lol but what happens in vegas will forever remain in vegas!!!!!!!!

LOL... going later in the year... I hope I'm engaged or married or something by then.. if not, Lord help!!! LOL... j/k... but my regular karaoke DJ got rather amorous with me on Friday night... I was too tickled to respond!!! So, he's this cute guy w/ lots of tatts and piercings.. I'm a nerd.. for real.. LOL.. My friend's found it hilarious... not that he hit on me, but that I didn't know what to say/do... I know what I WANTED to say.. but it wasn't quite appropriate!!!

oh weee favore, you go girl!!!!! see im a sucker for tattoos i love me some bad boy with a sweet smile!