Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Sex?!?!?!?! Omg Someone Help Me?!

oh have the perfect solution for that.....BOY TOY!!!!!!! they are soooo much fun.. and the best part is.. you don't even have to spend extra time with them..lololololol... just when you are finished.. tell them they gotta go home!

I wouldn't personally know anything about this tho... *clears my throat* lololol

Dang, Blackanese!! I think we need to hang out!! :)

lissa, ima hit you up next time im in FL..lol

borous, you know you like it!! lol all men like to be used and abused in bed.. now in real life.. i still like treating you all like you are the king of the world. lolol

blackanese, You'd better! :) We'll go have a good time! :)

BTW, Ourborous, nice to get a male opinion on boy toy status! ;)

LOL... I soooo don't need to be on this thread!!! LOL... Let's just say ahhhh..... I'm trying to hold out... hold on and not go there.. Lord help!!!!

OMG!! I am so feeling the need to get busy at the moment. I am starting to really like who I see in the mirror (still a way to go but...its a start) and I just feel like I want to be close to someone else.

Cept as with most my life there is no one around to explore these feelings with..grrrr

And as I value myself more, the less I want random guys, I want someone who values me..

ARRRGHHH!!

I'm only down 40, but it's kicking' in!! YEAH baby!!! Hubby is very happy for himself! hahaha :lol:

damn, after reading this thread, my wife is going to be in BIG trouble. she says I'm insatiable now, wait till I loose this 150lbs and the hormones REALLY kick in.

Oh its only gotten worse...I'm just one big raging sex hormone right now...only I have no partner to release my um...frustration on..lol....

Oh, blackanese, you're giving off pheremones now, SOMEONE will crawl out of the woodwork! :)

I decided it was time to start dating again, since dumb DH has become even dumber DH, and the most unexpected thing happened. I didn't even announce it publicly, but suddenly I have several gentlemen trying to get my attention. Ima need a bodyguard soon! LOL

As someone who is also experiencing the issue I would gladly sacrafice the time and effort to take are of any of you women who feel the need to put this issue to rest, multiple times if I have too :)

You understand I am making this offer out of pure generosity and concern for your well being and am gaining nothing by it. Let me know if I can be of "service". :)

LOL, Rootman!! I'm waiting on someone else to make a trip to FL, though! :)

It must be something in the air (or maybe I just slept well) because I've been "frisky" all day. Even during my fitness walk (which is usually an oasis of peace and tranquility in my otherwise-busy software developer's day) I was scoping out all young moms who were out in the middle of the day.

Jeesh...

Oh, blackanese, you're giving off pheremones now, SOMEONE will crawl out of the woodwork! :)

I didn't even announce it publicly, but suddenly I have several gentlemen trying to get my attention. Ima need a bodyguard soon! LOL

Lissa, get your grove on!!! lol... and yea i must be doin somethin right cuz i have 3 dates lined up this week..lol.. im such a hussy.. no not really, but dates are just fun..i love gettin all dolled up.

You understand I am making this offer out of pure generosity and concern for your well being and am gaining nothing by it. Let me know if I can be of "service". :)

LMAO!!! im sure its just for our benefit!!!! we are so lucky to have men like you around.. you know willing to make sure that we are..eh hem.. completely satisfied! lol... a man that has no interest in his own personal gain.

It must be something in the air (or maybe I just slept well) because I've been "frisky" all day. Even during my fitness walk (which is usually an oasis of peace and tranquility in my otherwise-busy software developer's day) I was scoping out all young moms who were out in the middle of the day.

Jeesh...

Oh thats ok.. you should see me at the gym.. i swear im getting whiplash!!! It takes all my effort not to jump the hot sweaty boys right where they stand..lol