Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Sex?!?!?!?! Omg Someone Help Me?!

My BF and I have great sex.... LOL! I catch him doing upper body strengthening and he catches me doing ab work outs in the middle of everything! I know it's crazy but they say sex is the best exercise.

I love this topic! I was laughing through the whole thing as I read! Reminds me of :bananadoggywow: and :Banane56: LOL!

Sorry that's just funny!

Lol, love the animations !

grrrrrr!!!! all this talk about sex!!!! I SERIOUSLY NEED TO FIND ME A BOYFRIEND...LOL!!

SMH!!!! Announcement... I will NOT be READING, COMMENTING or ANYTHING on this thread... LOL...

Signed,

Single Sister who needs a COLD shower!! LOL

My libido has been so crazy high these days,for some reason,maybe because I am about hit my 3 months mark?? LOL

Definitely hard to know what the right thing to do is, since the surgery. I have to deal with what my body says I should do (and trust me folks, it's unmentionable in a PG forum like this!) versus "the right thing to do" which is often very different :)

PEOPLE I HAVE THE ANSWER TO ALL OF YOUR QUESTIONS!!!! IT CAME TO ME IN A DREAM... it was heaven sent... i almost didn't know what to do with the information and then i finally decided........

I'M HAVING A PASSION PARTY!!!!!! LOLOLOL

OR

Im going to vegas and checking out this bunny ranch idea! or was it THUNDER FROM DOWN UNDER!!! I JUST CAN'T SEEM TO REMEMBER ALL THAT WELL.

definitely one for the bucket list..lol.. everybodys gotta try a bad boy once! they are sooooo much fun.. but you gotta make sure its the bad boy with the good heart! those are the best.

This statement is so true.

My BF and I have great sex.... LOL! I catch him doing upper body strengthening and he catches me doing ab work outs in the middle of everything! I know it's crazy but they say sex is the best exercise.

I love this topic! I was laughing through the whole thing as I read! Reminds me of bananadoggywow.gif and Banane56.gif LOL!

Sorry that's just funny!

SMH lol.. Speechless

I agree with the statement about the good heart and all.. but I want him to have a FEW good things!!! I'm just saying.... (ooops... I said I wasn't posting on this thread didn't I!!.. well, this is the last one!! hehehe)

My sex drive is through the roof right now and I haven't had the surgery yet. I can only imagine what it's gonna be like after I start losing weight.......I may need to tag along with you to the bunny ranch....wait..do they have male bunnies there?

My sex drive is through the roof right now and I haven't had the surgery yet. I can only imagine what it's gonna be like after I start losing weight.......I may need to tag along with you to the bunny ranch....wait..do they have male bunnies there?

Mimismom get dropped off at the Shady Lady Ranch. There are men there.

Oh my goodness!!! This weekend was HORRIBLE!!!!!! LOL... I'm like hanging out with ALL woman until I simmer down.. GEEZ!!! And all these brothers w/ nice teeth coming out of the bushes, trying to carress my hands and gazing into my eyes and.. LOL...

Now I'm SMH! My libido is off the charts, especially since I found out I can once again wear sexy shoes!!! :) I'm either gonna have to be nice to my dumb DH (we've been separated for 8 months) or find me a boy toy. Hmmmm, dilemma, dilemma. ;)