Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Well I've been stalled for 2 weeks now and I'm only 3 weeks out. who stalls this early?? :Cry:

Awwwwww.........no weight loss at all? Glad you are back though. :smile1:

Hello everyone! Better late than never. Please see below our November Sleeve Roster!! If I forgot anyone, or you need your name added or changed, please just reply to this post, no need to quote. I'll update as we go!! Isn't this exciting????

Also, consider writing banana BABES in orange on your signature! (see my signature). I would love to add a dancing banana but couldn't. I will "friend" you all. We must stick together!!!!

NOVEMBER BANANA BABES ROSTER

1- Sandy123, nateeks

2-

3-jenni_867

4-sbsheila

5-

6-

7-snoozyoulose, Michell

8-Brandy Gilbert, StrasVegasGirl

9-

10-NewJourney4me

11-

12-

13-

14-scottiff, dying2Bhealthy, biggestloser

15-Raquel's moving forward, VSGme

16-longer-life, Luvata amberj, marwi

17-

18-

19-

20-

21-

22-Geno

23-CeeCeeFree, Sonja,

24-

25-

26-

27-

28-Ann10, Britgal

29-VFB, belabbr

30-KTT, Felicia

So glad everyone that has already been sleeved is doing well.

I am 2 weeks away. Nervous, excited, all the same stuff as everyone else.

I am not good at responding to everyone, but I have been keeping up and thinking about all of the "Banana Babes"!

I'm sleeved! I am still in the hospital. I arrived at 6:15am this morning the nurses for me ready spoke with the dr and anesthesiologist. Then got wheeled back at 7:30 for surgery. Woke up about 930 real groggy but no real pain. So far just some discomfort but not too bad. I did have a loratab a few hours ago and I think it's wearing off but will probably wait till visiting hours are over and take another then so I can hopefully sleep tonight. I go home tomorrow around noon so they say. Right now I can get up and walk around, use the restroom etc. and just in case this is kinda all over the place I did mention I was on pain medication right. :-) will update again after I get home. Good luck everyone.

• Long Life best of luck tomorrow! so happy for you. :purplebananna:

longer-life - have peace tomorrow as you take this step to move forward in your life.

Today is day 6 post op for me. I would have loved to have some real food today. I know it was boredom and stress. I'm tired of being in the house. My 5 yr. old was home sick from school but thankfully my mom and dad took care of her. That is the last thing I need is the stomach flu. My 4 yr. old kept me company all day. I'm thinking she and I may take a walk tomorrow if the weather agrees with us.

I am an emotional eater. We are having severe budgetary issues at work that is either going to result in a 3-10% pay cut for everyone and/or layoffs. Of course, this is all happening while I am not in the office which makes me sick to my stomach. I'm worried about how we are going to cover our personal expenses. I don't want my kids to have to suffer from this so we are reviewing all of our bills, etc. and seeing what we can cut out while still keeping the kids in gymnastics and piano lessons. I know there are many others who are in worse positions than we are so I am thankful for what we have, but this is one of those times where I would have been overeating in the past because of the stress of it all. Trying to figure out different ways to cope. Thanks for listening.

good luck longer life! wishing you a speedy recovery!

Well, banana Babes, I had surgery yesterday & am back home. Yesterday was a breeze really. I had a great experience and was treated so wonderfully by everyone at the hospital. Tonight, I am down 21.4 pounds since the night before surgery!!! I took a picture if the reading on my scale the night before surgery and a little while ago. My incisions are quite sore. I really do feel like I've been doing situps for days. The liquid Lortab is helpful, but it tastes gross! I bought the cinnamon hot chocolate from Bariatric Advantage & it was soooo delicious! Also love the Crystal Light orange flavor and the fruit punch flavor. My husband made some delicious broth for me tonight & I sipped on it. So, I don't feel hungry at all. If anything, I feel stuffed! Weird, huh?

Had a hard time sleeping last night, but I have insomnia anyway. Thought the Dilaudid would knock me out, but no such luck. I finally took my Xanax at 2:30am, slept for 2 hours & then the nurse came to give me my meds, draw blood & send me walking the halls. Wish I had the Dilaudid at home! It worked great!

I will update more tomorrow!