Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lapbandtalk Cruise 2007!!! Official Sign Up And News

Official cruise 2007 June 17!! I want to go!!!!  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Official cruise 2007 June 17!! I want to go!!!!

• Yes, I want to go. I will PM you with additional information ASAP!
    • No, I cannot go at this time, maybe next time.

Once the first deadline for bookings has passed, is it possible to have a list of names of who is going (names used here I mean), so we can see who we are going to have the pleasure of travelling with?

I also would like to know who all is going. I know who my roomie is she better be good lol and one other couple but that's all. Also i would like to know about the ins. was told it would be in oct. before knew anything. I guess i'm getting tooo ready for june lol.

Just want to send out a friendly reminder for all those who have not done it yet. Please get your passports ready. Most post offices have the ammenities to get them for you. Just be sure and check the days and times they do them.

Also, if you are getting your own air, now would be the time to start looking for the sales. Try and make sure you have your air booked before March. When you do, please email gadgetlady with the incoming and returning flight info so she can add it to your cruise portfolio.

She will be posting a full list soon.

As for me, I hope my dented butt goes back to normal before next summer!! :lol:

Hi everyone! Sorry I've been incommunicado for a while; I was on a month long vacation (almost 2 weeks in Italy and then a 17-day transatlantic cruise) -- and I only gained 0.4 lbs! As you can imagine, my to-do list is a BIT overwhelming!

As soon as I get my head above Water (read: a few days), I will be getting with RCCL to compile the insurance rates. I did get a vm from them while I was gone that they've extended the availability of the group to sometime in December (!) but I haven't been able to confirm that with them yet or get any details. So if there's anyone who still wants to join, I think we can make it work!

I will post the travellers as soon as I can find the "LBT Cruisers" file on my heaped-up desk.

OK guys, here's the info! We have a total of 8 rooms confirmed, and I do have a few people who have indicated an interest in joining the group, so we're still growing. We currently have 4 rooms left in our "inventory" - 2 outside, 1 inside, and 1 verandah. This inventory will be released on December 1st. The rates on all of these rooms (outside of our inventory) have increased substantially, so if you're interested in joining the group please do so ASAP to take advantage of our lower rates.

In addition, we have the entire group set up for main dining, but there are only 3 empty seats left (they're on hold for us) with the main dining. They do not yet have established a waitlist so hopefully we can get more if more people sign up.

As to insurance, I have officially requested the quote and should have it "within 72 hours". I will get that information out when I have it in my hands. The insurance needs to be paid no later than 60 days before the cruise.

As for the LBT cruisers, here they are (in no particular order):

Mystyblu

Princess_n_thep

Those_eyes2004

Xelapaul

lizzilo

AnotherMe

Sallyjo

Mystjin

clarityseeker

A1ikou

jucyc

escudero012004

I think that's everyone for now. Some of the group are bringing spouses and/or friends, making up the total of 16 ppl.

And the exciting part is some of the group are 1st time cruisers! What a blast they're in for!

Oh cool! "Hello everyone I'll get to meet next year :wave: I can't wait to see you all."

I can't imagine a better experience for my first cruise than travelling from Greece to Texas to meet up with a whole bunch of other losers!!!!

I know a couple of Texans that are more excited than Ali that she is going

crusing with us.OH YEAH !!!:) :clap2: :)

I think I want to go on this trip. I will PM you later on today once i make a final decision.

Any reason my name is in BOLD RED? Just curious....LOL!
Did you do a search for your name and came up with this thread? If you did, it's highlighting it's "find" and that's why it's in bold red. It's not in bold red on my computer.

I think I want to go on this trip. I will PM you later on today once i make a final decision.
We'd love to have you join! Let me know and I'll get you all the info.