Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Spring Bootcamp 2006

You'll be happy to know that I brought zero amounts of junk food back from mini vacation...it was all discarded before returning.....discarded right into my belly (TIME FOR FREAKIN' BOOT CAMP!).

Gym in the morning...so time for bed.

Jon

:)PRIVATE SUPERDADDY!

:devious SARGE HERE :devious

What the HELL do you think your doing?

PRIVATE SUPER DAD!

Happy?? You think that makes the SARGE Happy??

I hope you enjoyed your little gullet feeding frenzy!!!

BECAUSE from here on out YOU'RE GONNA BE ONE OF MY #1 Problem childs I can already feel it!

Don't get all pissy & moany with me PRIVATE!

Gym in the morning ...you say?

More like gym in the morning & running 3 to 5 miles at night is more like it!

Don't think you did yourself any favors by putting that refined crap in your mouth.

Don't you know its APRIL PRIVATE!!!

What will all your neighbors think when they see you cutting the grass???

I don't want to hear one little complaint from you Private!

You've had your fun ----All I want to see is a 2 pound loss or more come Sunday/Monday morning!

FALL IN PRIVATE SUPERDADDY!

Whats in a name Private???

Read your name outloud Private!

Outloud!!!!!

"SUPERDADDY!"

Now...whats in a name Private??? A whole hell of alot! Get to work!

:deviousBoooooyahhhh!:devious

Wow somebody is feeling a little lighter since getting a chunk taken out of their tukus.....

My tukus is lighter .....my first official weigh in today is 2 pounds less......I am now at 401 YEAHHHHHH.

Sarge my TOPS weigh ins are on Tuesday nights so I have to post on Wednesday.

LBT BOOTCAMP

starting 403 pds

4-10 401

4-17

Neck 16

Chest 51

Bust 57

Under Bust 51

Waist 54

Thigh 33

Calf 16

Way to go Teresa!!!!

The Sarge woke up cranky today & said he was going to be in a foul mood for at least the next 2 weeks! OMG! Were gonna all have to really buckle down if we can survive these next 11 weeks. One thing is for sure it will all be worth it in the end! Don't ya agree?

Wow Teresa, that rocks!! Congrats! Bet you can taste that 399, huh! Go, go, go, go, go!!

Yesterday I made it a day without ANY food incidents! (Golf-ball, slime, PB) Woohoooo!!!! Yep, marked it on my calendar! :D

AND... we're finally up to 25 minutes of DDR! Woot! :D We're getting there!

:D Boy when your fill stops working it is like a light switch........ I swear that on Sunday I was full and could stop eating. Yesterday all of a sudden..... whammo everything was sliding down with no full feeling.....

I am scheduled for my third fill on 4/21, until then..... it will have to be all willpower on my own!

Hey Teresa, you are going to break that milestone... I know you will,,,, I can't wait till I hit my 60lb mark..... the scale keeps toying me with the last 3-4 pounds.. up and down but I keep hearing the sarge "YOU CAN DO IT."

Easter is sooo hard with candy in every store and looking sooooo sweet and smooth.... but if I want to be sweet and smooth I better not eat any.

Have a good day all, enjoy this spring weather and get out there and move! :clap2:

Walked 18miles last week, ate right 95% of the time and still gained 1/2lb.

Starting: 267

Current: 268

Surprisingly I'm not down at all about the gain, I will do better at next weeks weigh-in:cheer2:

I too weigh in at TOPS on Tues, so I will post updates Wed. morning.

:D

LSasaha:wacko: You Have Lost

:horn:72 Pounds In 6 Months:woot:

:D:D:D

:cheer2:"Happy 6 Month Anniversary":cheer2:

I know how hard you have been working. You will be the best loser next week with 12 pounds gone. Your body is readjusting this week.:D

I leave town on Friday morning for 10 days. I am heading to East TN (Elizabethton and Johnson City) to visit my two beautiful granddaughters. Then I am off to Atlanta on the 19th to attend a Holistic Conference. I will be home on the 24th. I will check in again on that day. If I can find a scale then I will check in sooner but can't guarantee how accurate the scale will be.

I will have my laptop but might not post as much. Never can tell with me when I travel.

Thanks Tee.

I forgot about my Bandiversary.:whoo: Whew these 6mths flew by, seems like yesterday I was thinking about changing my mind out of fear.

OMG, I did forget my 6th month anniversary - it was 3/30/06. Time flys when you're banded. I'm so happy i'm in my first LBT Boot Camp - i need to jump start my losing again. so far i'm down 2 lbs - but will officially post it next monday. take care everyone and good luck.

dang it I just got a KIND reminder that I enrolled in BOOT CAMP!!! I totally forgot to weight in..I had a 13 hour work day on 4/10 and forgot to post my weight. I am going to Contours tomorrow and will get my measurements and weight taken there. I have a scale here and it too will calculate my Weight and BMI I just an usually NAKED when I do it and feel like that is cheating..so I will do it dressed infront of a stranger.....

let me go weigh really quick.....DAMN>>I do need to be here...I am back up to 257!!!! THat is 4; F-O-U-R pound weight GAIN!!! OK I am going to do ANOTHER total sweep out of the Pantry and kitchen..absolutely no junk... if you want it dear BF go to the store and buy a single freaking searving and dont you dare bring it back into this house!!!! I cant wait for the weather to be warm enough to get back in the pool!!!! COME ON SUNSHINE!!!!

Sarge...sorry to report that I too will be a problem child for you.... my sincerest appologies in advance....

I will post my weight and measurements tomorrow .

Good luck to everyone...

Wow, LSasha!! You've rocked in that 6 months!! I'm sure you're just adjusting this week... you'll see it again! :D

Penni, we'll miss you tons while you're gone... and you'd better make good choices & walk a lot, lol, or sarge is gonna YELL! **duck**

We have group therapy tomorrow night at the doc's office... I'll try to sneak into the scale room & report, lol.

Tell me about your group, please. I go once a week to a Psychatrist office once a week. We talk about lots of diet issues. We have both lap and bypass patients. Do you meet with just lap band people? Just wondering?