Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Spring Bootcamp 2006

Sorry Sarge..... I will report in the am........:confused:

I have been without the computer.... I just borrowed "MOMS" laptop so I could get back in touch with the world... I can keep it till tommorrow so in the morning I will submit my measurements......:D

:help:

It has been a tough week.... no restriction.... I am scheduled for my third adjustment on Friday..... I need it bad..... I have 53 email messages I better check out and then off to bed with a cold :sick

Nite all!

Puddin here! Reporting for duty! Lost 2.5 pounds this week!

Im going to go out and get one of the body fat monitors. any suggestions?

I love my scale it is a Tanita.(any good sports store or Bed Bath & Beyond) It gives me both my weight & body fat% everyday. But if you do not wish to spend more money on a scale I suggest going to a sports store(Dicks) & seeing if they have seperate units that measure body fat %'s. Again if you don't wish to spend money- simply don't worry about it:0) Its not the main thing to think about - your inches are the main thing. Let me know what you end up doing.

Way to go PUDDIN!!!!!

Great Job Jen- Feel better! I too have been fighting a minor cold for 1 week now. Its been rough at night but the days aren't that bad.

OK All you TOPS Girls I can't wait to see all your results- I am very excited!!!! Please let me know if your all OK with me listing them when you reinput next Sunday /Monday? If you are at all disappointed- I will make sure I make an extra weigh in day on Wednesdays. I want to support you all in everyway possible. I just never know how busy the week gets & Sundays/Mondays have always been open.

OK All you TOPS Girls I can't wait to see all your results- I am very excited!!!! Please let me know if your all OK with me listing them when you reinput next Sunday /Monday? If you are at all disappointed- I will make sure I make an extra weigh in day on Wednesdays. I want to support you all in everyway possible. I just never know how busy the week gets & Sundays/Mondays have always been open.

Maybe I can get the TOPS numbers on Wednesday for you Sarge and that way you don't have to search for them and then you can post them as you see fit. ?????? Will that work??????

Can I get the names of the TOPS that post on Wednesday's

Keehari

LSasha

Teresa

JanetC?

:deviousSARGE HERE:devious

Brilliant Private Skinner! Also any lose of measurements & or Body Fat % will be perfect! Between the two of us it should work out. Thank you!

The SUN is shining today

Privates where I stand

So that means where ever you stand

its work out time!

No Excuses

No Whining

No Crap

What So Ever!

When I say its sunny outside - Its Sunny!!!

Be Proud of yourself today & Really get in a great workout!!!

that doesn't mean running w/the kids or house work

or gardening or walking the dog either.

I mean a workout that is

JUST ABOUT YOU & YOU ONLY!

Don't think about when & how

Just go change your outfit if needed

and go do it!!:devious:devious:devious

Even if its only 20 mins

make it about Y*O*U

Sorry Sarge... DH is a Navy Man....... Thanks ..... I am on my way..... Sniffles are better (maybe it's allergies???) I actually gained 2 TWO, two pounds.......... Crappers..............:confused:

But I go for my third fill on Friday........ Always hop right back on the horse after an adjustment.....

Off to the Treadmill....... two laps around the track........two miles today!!!! SIR YES SIR

Sorry I am late joining.

:confused: :D :D :D :D

Great to have you on Board anytime. Fall in you have a whole week to make up for solider! So its double time for you Private Double!!! ;0)

Jen- remember it could be Water weight so keep up the Great focus!!!

Hi soldiers! I am late joining too but I hope you'll have me! I've been hovering around 220 for the longest time and I know I really have to comitt myself in order to make this work!

My weigh in yesterday 4/17 was 222. I'll have to do my body measurements tonight!

OK Ya'll listen up...we have just only finished week ONE!

So check your time lines under your signatures-

The only area that should be filled in is 4-10

Not 4-17 ( we'll do that next Sun/Mon)

Next to the 4-10 you put how much you lost or gained this past week. Otherwise some Privates may miss the last week of bootcamp.:0) And wouldn't that be a crying shame! LOL LOL LOL

Than next Sunday/Monday you fill in the 4-17 week.

Welcome to all new Privates! Glad you joined up to be the BEST YOU CAN BE! Let me know if any names or stats need correcting & I will do so asap!

Do yourself PROUD this week!

:update:

Red=Weight Loss in Brackets() Blue=Inches Pink=Body Fat %

Privates

I'll Succeed (2.5) 47.5% ........... KeeKahari (6.5)

Skinner 3 ................................. Maggie63 (MIA)

Penni (R&R) ............................. JudyH (MIA)

Garside (MIA) .......................... Xann77 (0)

Shoresexy 2 ............................. BigEthel (MIA)

DCMoore (1) ............................ Jammin & Losin (0)

Tamiko (MIA) ........................... Banded4Life (2)

CatherineinWA (3) ................... Wiggygiggy (0)

LovelyLT (0) ............................ StockyMD (3) 50.2%

Lsasha (MIA) .......................... Vegaswildflower (6)

JanetC (MIA) ............................ Iziksmom (1.5)

Beautifultina (0) ....................... GHB1324 (MIA)

JerseyTammy (5) ...................... Doc (MIA)

Sheryl (4) ................................ Puddinpie (2.5)

SuperDaddy (MIA) ..................... NJChick (0)

SamanthaTX (.5) ....................... Jane (.5)

SueNY (R&R) ............................. DoubleTrouble (3)

Dancer ......................................

Privates please tell me when anyone is missing or if anything listed is ever incorrect . Just IM me or post it . Thank you for all your help!

Isn't that not cute gained 2 and a fraction. Kiss my....:confused:.I know what I did and I know what to do......I'm doing it.

LBT BOOTCAMP

starting 401 pds

4-10 404

4-17

Isn't that not cute gained 2 and a fraction. Kiss my....:confused:.I know what I did and I know what to do......I'm doing it.

LBT BOOTCAMP

starting 401 pds

4-10 404

4-17

Well knowing makes you the Private In Charge Skinner!!! So now you can do what you do BEST. Get tough & Take Control. I too screwed up royally yesterday. Had a good workout & than screwed up late at night. My scale shows the poor results this morning. So this week I have to really kick myself in the a@@ & fight twice has hard! We can do it Teresa - I know we can!

Checking in!!

Well - I am only down 1 lb - but per my doctors scale - I lose 3.5lbs of fat & gained 2lbs of muscle.

Had my 1st fill yesterday. So - hopefully with the "Sarge" & the fill I should see the scale move down.

Take Care,

Diane

Spring Boot Camp

4-10 ---- 257

4-17 ---- 256