Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Spring Bootcamp 2006

Checking in Sarge - but a little confused - please clear this up for me.

Which date am I suppose to post to , 4/17 or 4/24. Still a little new to this Sarge Sir.

Checking in Sarge - but a little confused - please clear this up for me.

Which date am I suppose to post to , 4/17 or 4/24. Still a little new to this Sarge Sir.

The easiest way to think about it is that we are now just starting week three. Which is 4/24. We haven't finished week 3 yet so there shouldn't be any weight loss yet for that week.

The first week we did was from 4/10 to the 17th . Since I lost 2.5 that week I placed it next to 4/10. I have a gain this past week (for week 2) so I will place it next to 4/17. I hope thats not confusing.;0) Try & think of it has you have a start date for that week & than you'll want & post your wonderful results.

I have to leave for this morning & afternoon but will check out everyones reports tonight.! Good Luck & stay focused!

Hi Sarge,

Reporting in wt is 171, neck 13.5, chest 38/35 bust 40, waist 35, belly 43. hips 42.5, thighs 24.5/24, arms 11.25/12. Excercised my Buns off...well actually looks like upper body is moving along and buns are about the same - 6 hours last week, 2 of those wt training and the balance 1/2 intense arobic, HR to 150 and 1/2 walking briskly outside, lots of Water and eating without flds just under 1200 calories. Woo hoo 2#'s down, body fat on scale not budged - says 41% and it seems like that's 10.75 less in inches - hm... that seems like more than you'd expect - some of that might be difference in measuring technique - but lots of folks are commenting on I look different.

Hello fellow soliders, just reporting in...we just worked a weekend youth retreat for our church and walked and hiked up mountains Friday and Saturday this weekend and I lost 3 pounds! :clap2: Hopefully, I am now getting past my 6 month plateau!

LBT BOOTCAMP SPRING 2006 -

Goal weight for June 30th - 225 pounds

4-10 - Weight 243 lbs

4-17 - Weig t 243

4-24 - Weight 240

5-1

5-8

5-15

5-22

5-29

6-5

6-12

6-19

6-26

6-30

My goals for this week are to:

• Exercise at least 30 minutes per day.
  • Get in 86 oz of Water.< /span>
  • Track daily food intake on fitday.com
  • Stay on the South beach diet
  • Stop snacking after supper before going to bed.

Well No excuses, I could have done better this week, I did not walk and I started eating real food!!

I did not mesure it like I should and I over ate almost every time. I was at a confrance and had to eat out every day.

Oh yea a ate a whole bag of whoppers , left over from easter.

so I can see why I gained 2 pounds.

I did lose some inches ( only mesure them every two weeks) seems my fat is on the move..MOVE IT ON OUT ...

Commitmemnt for this week.

Drink 64 oz of Water a day!

Walk 4 night (2.5) miles

Im going back to the gym, If Dr Clears me!

Start Weighing my food again.

Im getting My first Fill this week, so we will see how it goes.

Hey is it still possible for me to join the boot camp? I need something like this.

Telly, jump right in! Read the first page so you know what you're commiting to. ;) Then update your stats on Sunday or Monday & Sarge will keep you in the list! After that... get your bod to grooving! :)

Welcome!!

Thanks Janet. Heeeehawwwww!

I signed up! Watch out yall!

LBT BOOTCAMP SPRING 2006

Highest weight 240lbs, lost 5 before surgery

Starting 04/10 at 235 lbs. BMI=43.00

4/10/2006 - Pre-op day 235lbs and BMI 43.00

4/24/2006 - 219lbs (-16lbs) total 21lbs BMI 40.1

5/01/2006 -

5/08/2006 -

5/15/2006 -

5/22/2006 -

5/29/2006 -

6/05/2006 -

6/12/2006 -

6/19/2006 -

6/26/2006 -

6/30/2006 -

Starting 04/10/06, unsure of my before measurements, but as of 04/24/2006 measurements are:

Neck -15

Arms 14

Bust 45

Chest 42.5

Waist 46.5

Hips 52

Thigh 28.5

Calf 18.25

Ankle 10.5 (swollen)

Wrist 6.75

Well SARGE I'm reporting in with more mental progress than physical scale progress....but either way it is progress....here goes.... I walk an intire hour this morning and was even able at times to get jogging some. I felt great afterwards and am drinking alot of Water. So far today I've had lowfat cottage cheese (now that I got a slight unfill I'm able to eat it???) And some small bites of tomatoes in it. Planning on some tuna for lunch and some baked chicken at dinner. My head seems to be screwed on straight these last couple weeks BUT NO WEIGHT LOSS!!! UHHHH!!! Anyway I'm just trusting that with dicipline and time I will see results on the scale again..... ONWARD MARCH......HUT 2,3,4 HUT!!!!!!

:faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: It was my B-day weekend and lets just say I didnt make the best choices. Sigh!

Private Tammy reporting a 3.4lb gain.