Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Spring Bootcamp 2006

Hi all..

I am going to weigh in on Sundays b/c it will work better w/ my schedule. I started last Sunday at 294 and weighed in at 291 today. I updated my signature part, but need to move that ticker, and can't find the url to get back there..

Anyone know how to do it?

Thanks

Catherine

Well can you belive it !, 259 , I havent seen 259 since christmas 2004, you know what else, if I suck in just abit, I can actully see the numbers on the scale past my belly!!

Ill have my mesurments this week , have to get a tape =)

Hi all..

I am going to weigh in on Sundays b/c it will work better w/ my schedule. I started last Sunday at 294 and weighed in at 291 today. I updated my signature part, but need to move that ticker, and can't find the url to get back there..

Anyone know how to do it?

Thanks

CatherineinWA

weight.png

You go Cathereine...Great Job!!!

Here you go just copy it and paste it into your signature.

Next time once you get that website address just post that in the web address area and your ticker will come up and you copy and paste into your signature.

Couple of slip ups this past weekend. :)

And it seemed that everything kind of slowed down from all liquid stage.

I did manange to still lose half a pound, but will get back up on the horse this week.

(I've dropped and given you 20 Sarge, before you even told me.)

Water, Water, Water!

I'm not getting on the scale today....I ate so much crap yesterday that my hands are swollen today ROFl !!!! Yes, I confess.

To be continued..... (hopefully not the over eating part LOL)

WT 173 -that's a bummer, did my Water, excersised 7 hrs (2 where wt trainnig). However 3 folks comented on my wt loss over the w/e and the inches are already coming down so I'm ok with palty loss - hopefully I gained some muscle.

Well SARGE I'm justing sitting still with my same weight ...I'm not complaning considering yesterdays holiday event....BUT I"M NOT SITTING STILL TODAY.....I"M GOING TO EXCERSICE!!!!!

Down 4 pounds! Yeah! Our family had 2 big dinner parties this weekend. I ate whatever I wanted, but just a tiny bit. And I didn't feel deprived at all!

HI everyone- Well I too couldn't quite resist the baklavia yesterday but did stop at two very tiny pieces. The good news was that I am down a whole 2.5 pds. I am very happy with that and only .5 from hitting my 40 pd mini goal. Keep trying harded everyone each & everyday- Remember hard work pays off!!

:devious SARGE HERE:devious

Not to shabby for week number one Privates

There are several Privates MIA

so if you see them on the boards remind them to weigh in & be held accountable!!!

There are a few privates in TOPS, they weigh in on Tuesdays generally. I do all the Updates on everyones weight loss/gains on Sundays & Mondays. So for you Privates in TOPS please do me the favor of telling me your weights/measurements & Bodyfat% on Sunday or Monday. You'll just have that many extra days to loose those pds:0) It will just get to busy/confusing to do updates on 3 seperate days.

So for now If you haven't updated by tonight I will get all your new stats next Sunday/Monday. I will also do my very best to try & double check to add people on Tuesday when ever possible. I will try!

Private Jane- I am not sure if you down or up? Chin Up

Private Jammin- keep track of those inches - you may surprize yourself

Private Vegas & Keekahari- HOT DAMN !!!!

Private Samantha- yes H20 is tough- but it will get easier has times passes has long as you DO NOT STOP!

:devious:devious:devious

MANY OF YOU HAD VERY GOOD WEIGHT LOSSES THIS WEEK & I AM SURE WHEN YOU ALL TAKE YOUR MEASUREMENTS NEXT WEEK YOU WILL SEE INCHES GONE FROM YOUR BODIES FOR GOOD!

SO LOSE OR NOT - YOUR STILL FIGHTING THAT BATTLE EVERYDAY!

THROW THAT candy O*U*T!

DON'T EVEN PLAY THAT TEMPTATION GAME

IT'S NOT FAIR TO YOURSELF

:devious:devious:devious

KEEP UP THAT Water INTAKE

THIS WEEK YOU NEED TO ADD A MINIMUM OF 5 MINS TO EACH OF YOUR WORKOUTS!

EVEN IF ITS EXTRA STRECHES

IN THE BEGINNING OR END

REMEMBER A LITTLE EXTRA EVERYDAY

WILL PAY OFF BIG TIME

IN ANOTHER WEEK!

YOU'LL SEE I PROMISE!

:deviousFALL IN:devious

WHOOOOHAAAAA!

:update:

Red=Weight Loss in Brackets() Blue=Inches Pink=Body Fat %

Privates

I'll Succeed (2.5) 47.5% ................. KeeKahari (6.5)

Skinner ..................... Maggie63

Penni (R&R) ........................ JudyH

Garside ..................... Xann77

Shoresexy ................... BigEthel

DCMoore ................... Jammin & Losin (0)

Tamiko ...................... Banded4Life (2)

CatherineinWA (3) ........... Wiggygiggy (0)

LovelyLT (0) ..................... StockyMD (3) 50.2%

Lsasha ............................ Vegaswildflower (6)

JanetC ............................ Iziksmom (1.5)

Beautifultina (0) .............. GHB1324

JerseyTammy ................... Doc

Sheryl (4) .............................. Puddinpie (2.5)

SuperDaddy ..................... NJChick (0)

SamanthaTX (.5) .............. Jane (.5)

SueNY (R&R)

Privates please tell me when anyone is missing or if anything listed is ever incorrect . Just IM me or post it . Thank you for all your help!