Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Spring Bootcamp 2006

Ah yeah, sucka! I'm in. I'll put the stats in my sig as well. I'm going on a cruise May 22, so I gotta look hot!

P.S. I can't figure out which fold to lift up to find the waist shown in the picture. LOL!

I'm in! I'm confused, though....I thought I was already in. Did the thread get switched? Anyway...I got my butt to the gym 4 times this week...and I'm sick of being stuck at the same weight. Stuck Sucks. I'll get measurements this weekend.

This is IT....GO TIME!

Jon

Go SuperDaddy!! Get that bod a'movin! :)

I'm in binge mode. Granted, it's about a third of what I used to eat, but I've GOT to get back in control! It's no way to start a boot camp! :)

:devious SARGE HERE:devious

DON'T BE CONFUSED SUPERDADDY!

Private Skinner was simple ralling your butts together

& now I AM BACK TO KICK YOU ASSES INTO SHAPE!

love the enthusiasm Private JanetC!

Private NJChick- the trick is to report once a week on Sunday or Monday- it helps to hold yourself true to your promise as the weeks pass. Remember this is only for you- not anyone else.

Everyone-

Read/copy & Hang-up the commitment post & truely commit to yourself once & for all. You can do this! Even if its a pound every 2 weeks or 3 you can & will do this!

As for measurements the more the better to truely have an accurate count - how ever I do the following areas only.

Bust-W/bra on (Always the same bra)

Under bust

Waist

Belly/Gut - include largest area around butt & Gut

Right arm around the largest part

Right thigh around largest part

The following post will include all who have signed & commited thus far - Including any from the rally post Private Skinner did. I highly encourage you all to sit down infront of a mirror before Monday morning & repeat out loud your commitment to yourself. Look yourself directly in the face & swear that you WILL NOT STOP TRYING EVERYDAY> one of the most important parts of this commitment to your health is that when you faulter you start up again that very moment NOT the next day or next week crap!!

My Blood is beginning to boil up people I am so ready to start this Party!!!!

48 hrs & Counting!!!

:devious :devious :devious :devious :devious :devious

:devious :devious :devious LBT SPRING BOOT CAMP RECRUITS :devious :devious :devious

Red=Weight Loss in Brackets() Blue=Inches Pink=Body Fat %

Privates

I'll Succeed

Skinner

Penni

Garside

Shoresexy

DCMoore

Tamiko

Catherine

LovelyLT

Lsasha

JanetC

Beautifultina

JerseyTammy

Sheryl

SuperDaddy

NJChick

Puddinpie

VegasWildflower

GHB1324

Iziksmom

Stockymd

SamanthaTX

Privates please tell me when anyone is missing or if anything listed is ever incorrect . You keep track of your starting weight - I will post your loss/gains.

This isn't like other challenges Privates. This one is all about Y*O*U & a permenate change in your everyday life finally once & for all. The reason its 11 weeks is b/c change takes awhile to inplant into our brains.

SO I HOPE YOUR CALANDERS ARE OUT

& MARKED EVERYDAY

YOUR Water bottles FILLED ALWAYS

YOUR COMMITMENT POSTED SOMEWHERE

YOUR ROUTINE WRITTEN DOWN

YOUR GROCERY SHOPPING DONE

SNACKS THROWN O*U*T

YOUR FAMILY & FRIENDS ON BOARD!!!

TELL THEM WHATEVER YOU WANT

TRUTH - NON TRUTH JUST MAKE SURE THEY DON'T PLAY A ROLL IN ANY SABBOTAGE.:devious :devious

MOST IMPORTANTLY YOUR DESIRE TO WIN!!!

:deviousWERE ALMOST THERE:devious

REST UP NOW WHILE YOU HAVE THE CHANCE

DO NOT - I REPEAT DO NOT BINGE TODAY OR TOMORROW, YOU'LL ONLY FEEL REGRET!

:devious :devious :devious

Hi, I would love to join!! This is my first try at a boot camp since I was just banded in Jan. My starting weight as of today is 243. I am so hoping to lose 40 lbs. by my 40th birthday which is May 4th. So, I need to lost 8.5 lbs. in the next month. So, let's whip my butt in shape!!!

I am doing my measurements every six weeks with my exercise physiologist that came with the bariatrics program. So, I won't post my measurements every week. However, here's where I am now...

Forearm-17.5

Chest - 51.5

Waist - 47

Hips - 54.5

Thigh - 29

Abdomen - 51.5

These are what I'm tracking with my rehab coach.

Can you tell me what a "sticky" is and how do I do it?? Will it make it easier to get to this site??

Thanks for the motivational bootcamp!! Ready for service!! :-)

Hi Greta! "Sticky" is a forum term... moderators "sticky" a post to make it always appear at the top. That way it's easy to find in the list of posts. It's not a term for us privates, it's for Penni or Alex or one of the other moderators.

That being said, us privates do have access to "Bookmarks" or "Favorites":

1. Look up at the top of your window... all the way up... there should be a blue bar which should have info about "Spring Bootcamp 2006..." in it.
  2. JUST BELOW that bar, is another bar that should say something like "File Edit View Favorites".
  3. Click on the word "Favorites"
  4. Click on "Add to Favorites"
  5. You'll get a pop-up box. Click on the OK button.

That will bookmark this thread for you. Then, when you want to visit this thread again:

1. Click on "Favorites"
  2. Scroll down to "Spring Bootcamp" (move your mouse down until the words "Spring Bootcamp" are highlighted)
  3. Click on "Spring Bootcamp"

NOTE: This is to bookmark THIS thread. If you just want to bookmark LBT & not just this thread, follow these steps:

1. Click here: http://www.lapbandtalk.com
  2. The new window should be the "main" LBT page
  3. Click on "Favorites" (back up top)
  4. Click on "Add to Favorites"
  5. Click on the OK button

That will bookmark the main forum for you.

Hope this helped! Let me know if it didn't work for you! :)

Thanks a million JanetC!!! :clap2: I got the bootcamp thread bookmarked and can now check it easy!! I sure thought that I had to do something with "sticky", so I appreciate you taking time to explain that to me. I'm still figuring out all the website lingo and protocol.

No problem! It really is an entirely different language, heh. Give it another 5-10 years & I bet they'll make it an official new language! "Computerese" or some such, lol. :)

I'm In!!

I will commit to a healthier me starting extra seriously TODAY!!

SPRING Bootcamp 2006

starting 272 / body fat 51% (yikes)

4-10

4-17

4-24

5-1

5-8

5-15

5-22

5-29

6-5

6-12

6-19

6-26

6-30

BOOTCAMP Measurements

BUST---49 1/2

WAIST---45

HIPS---55 1/2

THIGH---30 1/2

CALVES---18

ARMS---15

Hey Sarge, I'm in!

I haven't taken measurements, but will be doing so tomorrow.

New weight is 217 lbs.

I'm not sure how to calculate body fat percentage. (not that i really want to know that #) can anyone give me a heads up on that?

Much thanks!

Sam

LBT BOOTCAMP

4-10

4-17

4-24

5-1

5-8

5-15

5-22

5-29

6-5

6-12

6-19

6-26

6-30

Thanks Sarge! er I mean "Yes, Drill Sargent!"

I am ready for boo coo commitment! :)

My k-rats are ready

The obstical course is set

and my fart Sack is zipped

Ready for inspection Drill Sargent!:speechles

Hey Sarge, I'm in!

I'm not sure how to calculate body fat percentage. (not that i really want to know that #) can anyone give me a heads up on that?

Not sure how to calculate either. My scale gives it too me every morning whether I want it or not;0) I think its called a Tantia or something like that. If you need the name just let me know & I will post it for you. It is a great scale but was on the high end.

Hey Sam.... my doctor and my nutrition officers both have calculated mine for me...... I never wrote it down....

My girlfriend said they have a machine in her Walmart! Next to the blood pressure machine! I just use measurements and weight.....

Thanks Sarge for posting the correct area's to measure and pointing out that I should have the ladies at attention in a bra...... :kiss2:

LOL I have been wrapping that tape around my chest..... LOL :)

And do you wear panties to add up your hips and thighs..... I might start doing that too...... any who...

Did any one think that they should see a chiropractor????? My posture is a mess!~!! (all that underware helps keep me up)

Counting the hours: I will measure and weigh in on Sunday....... I get an extra 3 min in there on the weekend.......

Over and Out!!!:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: