Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Who was your dr? How are you doing? First fill yet?

I have my first fill on the 19th. I am hoping I will start to feel that "full" feeling because honestly, I do not feel like I had anything done, like no restrictions etc. I get frustrated but then have to remind myself...it's only been a month...patience,patience,patience!

I just went back to work this week and it was fine. I have chosen not to tell anyone about the surgery, at least at this point. I may change my mind later.

How are you doing, 4 days postop?

Had my second fill this month wow!!! I'm tight I have 3.5 total with last fill of 1 cc. In a 10 cc band I've had some pretty bad reflux with this fill late at night thinking I may have hiatal hernia and going to dr tue to ask for endoscope to check it out. I have lost 15 lbs this month since I can only eat about 1/4 cup at a time and I can not drink with eating or for around hr before or after. Now I get why they say that. Really hoping reflux will get better it's the only down fall right now love the tightness In every other way but I think it should get better as wt comes off if I don't have hernia. Wish I had checked for hernia prior to surgery since a lot of over wt people do have hh they could of repaired at same time. Good luck to everyone

I went to school in spring moved to Willis with my mother after husband pass away. I used dr Balette in the woodlands great dr and and staff would highly recommend him. He has a support group at the hospital there I think on Thursday's on pinecroftt

Houston TX 4/23/12

Yvonne have you tried scott&white bariatric support group? I plan to go this week.

No, I haven't been back to them since I was told I was too fat for the surgery by the PA in Temple..

Yvonne, she told you that you are too fat?! Ooooh i dont think so, i'd have told her off then complained to someone in office management.

I have my first fill on the 19th. I am hoping I will start to feel that "full" feeling because honestly' date=' I do not feel like I had anything done, like no restrictions etc. I get frustrated but then have to remind myself...it's only been a month...patience,patience,patience!

I just went back to work this week and it was fine. I have chosen not to tell anyone about the surgery, at least at this point. I may change my mind later.

How are you doing, 4 days postop?[/quote']

I feel food until about 3 each day. Gas pain is hurting now. But it is okay. Did you feel full in the first week? I feel full all day and get super full after 1/4 cup which lasts 4 hours. Wondering if it will last or if I won't feel full in a week or two. I have told too many people and wish I didn't. Already having regrets in that area. Best if luck!

NW Houston, (Cypress)....Not banded yet. Hoping for Aug/Sept.

Yvonne, she told you that you are too fat?! Ooooh i dont think so, i'd have told her off then complained to someone in office management.

I did complain but none of them seemed to care. "We can't do anything for you until you lose weight. So when you lose some weight then call us for an appt." They refused to see me anymore until I lost weight unless I was willing to do the bypass. (Which I did not want)

Metroplex Adventist Hospital in Killeen has a support group, anyone is welcome. Weight loss surgery is just the tool and what matters the most is the support you are getting !.

for info call 254-519-8491

Have a happy Journey!

Lulu66

Do you go to this meeting?

Banded in FW in Sept.

Corpus Christi TX and I was banded on Oct 12, 2011 in San Antonio at True Results.

Houston(Cypress) Banded 3-23-12 by Dr. Spigel

Austin here...banded April 16th

Also banded by Dr. Ganta on March 20th. I am going in for my second fill next Thursday. I have ZERO restriction at this point :(

Who banded you? I was banded in San Antonio in October of 2008!!!

Dr Carcamo at the Nix.