Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Good question! I've only lost 14 pounds since March 9th. :( I am starting to feel restriction and the amount I eat is a lot loss than before. Its disappointing to not see the scales moving down.

21lbs/7wks........that is 3lbs a week. Losing weight too fast will not result in permanent loss. 3lbs a week is GREAT. If you keep that up you would be down 156lbs in a year. As long as your loss is steady I wouldn't worry. Expecting more than 3lbs a week is really pushing it. The band is meant to be a tool for life...steady loss equals permanent loss.

Just my opinion.

D

i would love to be included in myfitnesspal ... can you all please invite me?? im judy1946... i would love as many as possible to include me. thanks so much. (( hugs ))

Just sent you an invite.

Just sent you an invite.

Judy, I also added you!

I know I shouldn't be concerned with the number on the scales but like everyone I want to see a difference in it.. I am weighloss_dreamer on MFP if anyone wants to take a look at my meals.

Ok I am needing to kick this weight loss in gear..... 7 weeks outs and only 21 pounds down this to include my liquid diet. Wanting to be a total of 50 pounds down by june.....any pointers into how to kick it in high gear. I am working out 35-45 min on eliptical 3 days a week with taebo 1 day a week and doing 30 min of wii on the other days... please help....

I would vary your workouts- don't spend it all on one machine. Also, how many calories are you getting?

I just started back at the gym and am doing one cardio type class and one Yoga class each time I go- approx 2 hours there. I am only doing yoga for flexibility/back soreness, so one hour is dedicated to my weight loss. I would consider pushing up to an hour per workout 4-5 days a week. I am also eating between 1000-1200 calories a day. I have steadily been losing about 1 pound a day, unless I eat too late at night then the loss does not show.

I just viewed my meal report for the past week and noticed that my sodium was WAY up there. Guess I need to try and get that down. It could be making me retain Water.< /p>

Great job!!!!! Those are amazing numbers! Congrats n good look with ur fill!!!

Thank you so much. I had my fill on 4/4 which was great and still can't eat much but the srugeon wasn't happy that I am not eating 1200 calories. I have started tracking my intake and can at times barely get 500 calories in

Just joined myfitnesspal... could some one invite me.. it looks easy to use.. lol wildolphins811. :)

Hey Larch thank you so much for the helpful tips. I wrote them down in my food journal. I have my 1st fill on 4-20 kinda nervous considering my incision has gotten infected so bad that my dr had to call in a antibiotic for me to take for 10 days. So im hoping that I have healed by then....

I'm sorry about the infection but you will get better soon. The fill really was pretty easy. Keep us posted.

I just viewed my meal report for the past week and noticed that my sodium was WAY up there. Guess I need to try and get that down. It could be making me retain Water.

I noticed the same thing myself. I have been working on that. I'm able to keep my numbers regular but...I need to come down calorie wise a bit. It's funny how I am paying attention whereas before who knows how many calories I was downing.

Add me on mfp CurlyQ1095

I haven't been on here for awhile and just read the last 20 pages that I have missed. Phew!

I also notice the left shoulder pain when I am getting full. Kinda neat as a cue to stop eating but mostly really annoying! My first fill will be on 4/27. I have some restriction. I can eat soft foods and have tried a few items today that would be considered solid. So far so good.

I am also on MFP. Feel free to add me: iluvyogi

Add me on mfp CurlyQ1095

Just added you ;)

I'll invite you judy....anyone else you can find me at the same username:waitingpatiently

yep.. thanks waitingpatiently., i will send invites to everyone as well. im not real sure what it is i have to do. do i send out invites as well?? theres nothing registering in my friends list at the moment. i just checked it all out. So, do i have to write to everyone sending and invite as well? can someone help me here please?? judych

Hello everyone! I haven't been on for a while so have been trying to catch up on everyone! How long are everyones incisions taking to heal? Four of mine are pretty healed, still a little black and blue but the incision on my waistband is still very tender probably from just from my pants rubbing on it. I have to put bandaids over it to be able to wear my pants. I had surgery on March 22....seems like the skin discoloration and the scabs would be off by now??