Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Because I'm happy, clap along if you feel like a room w/o a roof.

I'm getting sleeved today. I'm getting ready to go to the hospital. I didn't get much sleep and my stomach is in knots because I'm nervous but I am determined and I know I will be OK. I'm singing the happy song all the way to the hospital. LOL I might be singing a different song when I wake up lol but that's OK. Please sent good vibes my way and keep me in your prayers. I will try to update as soon as I can.

Ps...That stuff they give you to take a shower with the night/morning before surgery actually smells pretty good.

Talk to y'all later. :P :D

I'm getting sleeved today. I'm getting ready to go to the hospital. I didn't get much sleep and my stomach is in knots because I'm nervous but I am determined and I know I will be OK. I'm singing the happy song all the way to the hospital. LOL I might be singing a different song when I wake up lol but that's OK. Please sent good vibes my way and keep me in your prayers. I will try to update as soon as I can. Ps...That stuff they give you to take a shower with the night/morning before surgery actually smells pretty good. Talk to y'all later. :P:D

Omg so exciting! Positive thoughts and prayers for you! :D

In the hospital now. Got here too early lmao. At the waiting room all these kids eating cheetos and I'm thinking how good it would be to at least lick the cheese off of one. Lol.

Lol maybe you could lick his finger...eeww all of a sudden not so worth it!!!! Good luck! Sending u some happy clappy positive skinny vibes let us know how u go!!!

Good luck! You're going to do GREAT! See you on the losers bench later!

Be well…

I did it. I'm sleeved and doing great. No terrible gas pain yet and I want to walk but nurses said later. I didn't like that feeling of coming out of the anesthesia. It took almost two hours to be able to stay up. I have not had to use my pain button yet. Will update more later gonna nap now. Thank u guys

I did it. I'm sleeved and doing great. No terrible gas pain yet and I want to walk but nurses said later. I didn't like that feeling of coming out of the anesthesia. It took almost two hours to be able to stay up. I have not had to use my pain button yet. Will update more later gonna nap now. Thank u guys

Yay!!!! I'm so happy for you. congratulations. :)

Omg that's wonderful news! Rest well and keep us posted!

Congratulations! Keep us all posted on your progress!

No need for the pain medicine button yet I was sleeved at 730am and it's now 5pm so far so good. But they are not making me walk. Maybe tomorrow? I'm afraid that's when it'll start to hurt. No liquids whatsoever till tomorrow. My mouth is dry but I'm doing fine.

Yay! Heal well!

No pain medicine needed yet. But I'm confused they are not making me walk and I thought they would give u liquids the 1st day but apparently it's not till the 2nd day. I'm feeling good but I'm dying to drink something to see how it feels.and I want to walk to see if it hurts.

Thanks for sharing so many details of what your going through. Congratulations! I am having surgery on April 23rd and look forward to hearing how you are doing. Take care!

Maybe I will jam out to Pharrell on my way to have surgery! LOL. Congrats!