Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Because I'm happy, clap along if you feel like a room w/o a roof.

Congrats! Glad things went well :) just rest up you'll do plenty of walking later enjoy ur rest :)

Doing good so far. And I'm waiting for nurse to come in and ask her if I can walk I don't have gas pains but my back is killing me from being in this bed for 24 hrs. Later I get to drink. Let's dee how that goes. Thank u eveyone for the good wishes. I'm still singing the happy song.

Doing good so far. And I'm waiting for nurse to come in and ask her if I can walk I don't have gas pains but my back is killing me from being in this bed for 24 hrs. Later I get to drink. Let's dee how that goes. Thank u eveyone for the good wishes. I'm still singing the happy song.

Glad to hear that you're doing well!!! Keep jamming girl!

Did a whole lot of walking. No gas pain yet And I don't feel like burping or passing gas lol. So far so good let's hope it stays that way. Next I'll be drinking let's see how it goes. I will update. PS. I tried bending cuz I dropped something. Bad idea. Lol

Two little cups of medicine filled w Water down and I feel so bloated. And now I have three in front of me, have no idea how I'm gonna Get them down but I most cuz after this I get Jello. It feels weird in your tummy.no horrible pains yet. Looks like I have High tolerance for pain.

Two little cups of medicine filled w Water down and I feel so bloated. And now I have three in front of me, have no idea how I'm gonna Get them down but I most cuz after this I get Jello. It feels weird in your tummy.no horrible pains yet. Looks like I have High tolerance for pain.

Wow your recovery sounds great! I hope I am as lucky as you with no pain.

im happy to hear your doing good try n walk around

Wow your recovery sounds great! I hope I am as lucky as you with no pain.

I agree with Tangy, I think we all hope and pray for that type of recovery, keep up the good work Hun, so happy to hear how well you're doing! :)

I'm going home today. I did not need the morphine but they did put toradol w the iv and that was great. On a scale my pain was about a a 4. However I started coughing and that hurt. I finally got my Jello and it took me about 40 minutes to finish it I feel bloated. I avoided the morphine because that stuff is too strong and I know it would have given me nausea. My pain was not as bad. Walked a little more and took gas-x strips. ChapStick is a MOST. Thank u all. Let's hope I do as well at home.

I'm going home today. I did not need the morphine but they did put toradol w the iv and that was great. On a scale my pain was about a a 4. However I started coughing and that hurt. I finally got my Jello and it took me about 40 minutes to finish it I feel bloated. I avoided the morphine because that stuff is too strong and I know it would have given me nausea. My pain was not as bad. Walked a little more and took gas-x strips. ChapStick is a MOST. Thank u all. Let's hope I do as well at home.

Wow you are doing fantastic!

That is wonderful! I love the fact you are posting step by step, you are a great help thank you!

Thanks for posting..let's me know what I am in for!

Well I'm at home now. I must say I wish they had kept me in the hospital one more day, I feel fine but in the hospital they are constantly checking on u so u know for sure u were OK and there's help if u need. I decided to sleep in the sofa I can't lay down flat on the bed because it would be hard to get up. ( I'm a single mom and by the time I wake up one of my kids to help me up if I have to go to the bathrooms lol) I'm afraid of getting dehidrated so I got my water bottle and a also diluted light white grape juice. The light grape diluted feels good going down. I noticed room temperature feels better going Down. I'm getting hiccups gotta find out if other people gets them and why so I can try avoiding getting them cuz it hurts. Pain is at a level 2 Only when I drink do I feel discomfort. Well that's it for now will I update tomorrow. Thanks everyone for their support. PS. Have not weighed myself since I'm bloated and still a little swollen but day of surgery I was 237. Nite nite

You're doing so great, love reading your updates, keep up the good work, you are definitely doing much better than most at this point just remember as each day passes it all gets better :)