Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any November 2009 Bandsters??

Just started a Nov 2009 Bandsters group. Come and join - We need all the supoort we can get! :scared2:

Can't find the group.... Help!:(

Just started a Nov 2009 Bandsters group. Come and join - We need all the supoort we can get! :([/quote/]

for some reason I don't see where it is ? Could you add in a link for me , apparently I am challenged LOL... maybe cuz I am hungry???? LOL

Good luck, Happy! I'm right behind you on 11/9. Can't wait!!!

My Surgery date is Nov 9th. I'm so excited and ready to do this. Good luck everyone on your endeavors!!

I'm a Nov. Banster and I started a blog if anyone in intrested. Would love to have some feedback. Thanks :(

I also started a blog to help me. As of now I don't think I have any readers but it feels good to talk about what's on my mind. Good luck with the blog :(

Here's mine Lap Band-It Girl

Rollin:

I'm following your blog!!! :scared2: I've always wanted to be a cop!

I am scheduled 11/12, exactly 4 days after my 40th bday as well! This is the best gift I could get.

I was exactly where you are the first 3 months of my "supervised 6 mth period" Kept putting it off, and telling myself that I would start tomorrow......BUT that is exactly how I got to 340lbs at my heaviest. I have been on target the last 3 months and I am down to 297 this morning. Just got date yesterday...11/12! I am sooo ready!

Yes! November 9, 2009...Too excited!:thumbup:

Hello all you November bandsters, Im another Stacey and Im being banded on Nov 9th, I have already lost 20 lbs , I started in July and weighed 291 and now weigh 280, but before that I was at 300, so i count those too..lol hey I worked hard to loose those lbs..

I must say i thought the process went pretty fast for me , met my surgeon on July 31 and did all the other apts in the following months, and my support groups witch were mandatory , and I went in last wednesday 10/22/09 to have my final apt with the medical dr and they said they would call me with a date. Friday came and they called and said I am booked for Nov 9th, WOW!!that was fast... I dont have to do any special diet, just keep trying to loose weight the way I have been. Im glad to know there are quite a few people getting banded and going through the same emotions as I am, and that we can take this journey together and support each other, I am excited to be getting banded, but when its night time and early in the morning,, my mind starts running away with me with worries, Am I doing the right thing??? Will I be sorry afterwards that I did this?? I know all my health reasons are the reasons I chose to do this to begin with ,I guess its prebanding jitters and we all get nervouse I just pray we all have safe surgeries and speedy recoveries so we can be on our way to being the thin , sexy woman we are inside...lol Stacey

Derry Nh

We are going to be banded the same day <3 I wish u lots of luck.... Stacey

Hello everybody, OMG I got the call the other day they said I meet with the doctor (Hollis) on Nov. 3rd then I go for pre-op on Nov.9th then the BIG day Nov. 12th.!!!!! I was so ready I started my pre-op diet 4 days before they even called...lol . As everyone says on here the first 2 day are the hardest. Now it seems hard to just get everything I am suppose to eat/drink in a day. I am so ready . I am 49 5'2" and weigh 213 .I am so tired of my feet hurting and my knees,hips,and most of all Iam tired of when I turn around my big butt hits something...lol I know I have a lot of work in front me but I know I need to do this for me. Not any one else !! I have taken care of my husband for the last year, he had a liver transplant in may of this year.( he is doing great). The kids are grown and out of the house. Now it's ME :tt2:time.!!!!!!!I wish everyone Good luck .