Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any November 2009 Bandsters??

I won't know my time until I go for pre-op on 11/03/09. What time is yours? I am glad to find someone having it on the same day :wink2:

I am too lol. I have to be there at 9am for an 11am surgery I am second... My pre-op is the 3rd too lol. I dont have to do a pre-op diet at all. But I have been stressing

They must do it differently here in Ontario, Canada for as far as I know I only have to have blood work and a ECG done before the surgery and then some type of pre op diet. I won't know more until I get the package they are sending me.

Just scheduled my surgery...November 20th. The week before Thanksgiving...UGH! Oh well, I've eaten enough turkey for 5 lifetimes that's for sure. I am very excited to start this new journey.

I just found out that my surgery is Nov. 20. But next week I have to have pre-op testing a EKG and a chest x-ray, and lab work. I'm so relieved that it's so close now.

My date has been set for November 9th. I am VERY nervous but know it is the right decision. I just have a looming fear of business dinners!

So are we going to have a cute name for our little November group? :cursing:

I was thinking the same thing too!!! :cursing:

I am scheduled to be banded on November 18th!!!!....CANNOT WAIT

Me too! :cursing:

Ok fellow Novembers - I've seen several people on here talking about our "november" name.... give me a good one and i'll create the group for us :cursing:

I am too lol. I have to be there at 9am for an 11am surgery I am second... My pre-op is the 3rd too lol. I dont have to do a pre-op diet at all. But I have been stressing

Lucky You! I sure hope I am early morning. I would love to be home before my boys get out of school. I'm not stressing yet. The only part I am worried about is the 2 weeks of liquid afterward. I know I will still have to cook for my family. I just keep reminding myself that I can do this. I CAN DO THIS! Try not to stress to much! It won't be long and we will be sharing success stories. Keep in touch :cursing: Amanda

:cursing:

I just found out from my surgeons office that I was approved for surgery, and I'm scheduled for November 13th!!! Yay!!!

I feel like I've been waiting forever on this. I'm ready for a new life.

GO NOVEMBER BANDSTERS!:cursing:

I am also going to be banden on the 13th can't wait to be on the way to thinner me.

Hi,

Anyone based in the UK being banded in Belgium in November?

JB

Hi Jersey Bean,

I am being banded on the 17th with Dr Chris De Bruyne, what is yoiur date?

Hi, fellow November Bandsters!

Does anyone else have a blog? If so, let's see it! Let's follow each other and be motivators!

My date has been set for November 9th. I am VERY nervous but know it is the right decision. I just have a looming fear of business dinners!

I have lots of those and had not even considered that, now I fear them too. However I think I will learn to manage and can't wait to be banded on the 13th.

Hope everything goes well with you

hello everyone... first time writing. Banding on the 10th, so today is my first day on liquids. This is not fun. Anyone else on the 10th?

how was your first day? today is mine and it's hard. banding on the 10th.

800-1000 cal.

3-4 shakes that has 200 or less cal. 15 grams of Protein and 5 or less grams sugar.

3-5 of either fat free milk, yogart, cottage cheese or pudding

2 4oz cups of juice... no more

2 6oz of v-8 juice...yuck

and unlimited

sugar free liquid beverages like crystal light, popsicles, Gelatin, broth or strained Soup.< /p>

and of course WATER... yuck