Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Bunny Bandsters - April '09, MASTER THREAD #1

Oh girl! I'm so sorry you went through that. Yuck. Hugs!

I had my fill today I'm now a little over 8.5cc. I've lost 8lbs. this month, so she almost wasn't going to give me a fill. I told her I was starving though in between lunch and dinner and she said, "Oh you said the magic word." ha ha ha She filled me up and sent me on my way!

Fingers crossed this will finally be my sweet spot!

Yep, could be a virus, but when I 'PB' it's just like you described...whatever is left in my pouch coming up with heaves. The other thing I call just sliming...because it's mostly slime (and yes, the PB comes out with LOTS of slime in it). I know what you mean about looking for small bits and not finding anything big...the question is; did you feel stuck right before the PB? Sometimes I think there was something bigger stuck right in my new stoma and the act of heaving dislodged it down into my stomach. ...and no, I've never gotten anything that had already gone through my band awhile before to come back up either. Hope that helps...and you're a smart girl for going right to liquids...I've learned that one the hard way as now you're even tighter/swollen. Feel better soon!

Yep, could be a virus, but when I 'PB' it's just like you described...whatever is left in my pouch coming up with heaves. The other thing I call just sliming...because it's mostly slime (and yes, the PB comes out with LOTS of slime in it). I know what you mean about looking for small bits and not finding anything big...the question is; did you feel stuck right before the PB? Sometimes I think there was something bigger stuck right in my new stoma and the act of heaving dislodged it down into my stomach. ...and no, I've never gotten anything that had already gone through my band awhile before to come back up either. Hope that helps...and you're a smart girl for going right to liquids...I've learned that one the hard way as now you're even tighter/swollen. Feel better soon!
Oh girl! I'm so sorry you went through that. Yuck. Hugs!

I had my fill today I'm now a little over 8.5cc. I've lost 8lbs. this month, so she almost wasn't going to give me a fill. I told her I was starving though in between lunch and dinner and she said, "Oh you said the magic word." ha ha ha She filled me up and sent me on my way!

Fingers crossed this will finally be my sweet spot!

I am so glad you both replied. I tell ya, I've learned so much from putting my "stuff" out there. One really does get some good feed back and pointers.

BG I really didn't feel stuck, and felt like I chewed every bit to bits, but who knows. I do know for sure it was not one of those moments when you know that you swallowed to soon.

So far eating with my band is going well today. Had both scambled egg and greek yogurt for Breakfast. Felt very hungry and my stomach is still gurgling and growling. Something else that is odd....stepped on the scale this morning and gained....Let's hope the scale is good to me for tomorrows weigh in.

Where is Ling Ling! We really need her back!

I am going the slimers. I had my first puking episode today. It was so painful before it happened. Hiccups, pain, and then out of nowhere. It looked like something straight from Ghostbusters. Yuck! So I am thinking that 8.5cc is going to be a good spot. Just gotta learn to eat slower. That was my problem. Downed something and then...

I am going the slimers. I had my first puking episode today. It was so painful before it happened. Hiccups, pain, and then out of nowhere. It looked like something straight from Ghostbusters. Yuck! So I am thinking that 8.5cc is going to be a good spot. Just gotta learn to eat slower. That was my problem. Downed something and then...

I constantly have tell myself not to put a bite in my mouth, set it back down and cut it smaller.

I constantly have tell myself not to put a bite in my mouth, set it back down and cut it smaller.

All fine and good, but JT...what we REALLY want to know is....HOW WAS THE VACATION?!! Where'd ya go; what'd ya do LOL? At least please just tell me it was somewhere warm...I'm freezing here (we've had snow flurries already).

All fine and good, but JT...what we REALLY want to know is....HOW WAS THE VACATION?!! Where'd ya go; what'd ya do LOL? At least please just tell me it was somewhere warm...I'm freezing here (we've had snow flurries already).

BG I should pack up some of this California sun and send it your way, we had 2 days of rain and now it's so hot, but the good news is we did get some snow in the mountains when it rained :confused:

Not real warm rained most of the time. We went to Williamsburg and Norfolk Va. stopping in Lexington at VMI to look at some cannons and the Marshall Museum. Attached are a couple photo's of Kirk and me.

post-246464-13813138814076_thumb.jpg

post-246464-1381313881417_thumb.jpg

BG I should pack up some of this California sun and send it your way, we had 2 days of rain and now it's so hot, but the good news is we did get some snow in the mountains when it rained :thumbup:

I saw on the news that Mammoth was having an early year. I do miss the California sunshine I lived in Redondo and Long Beach areas for 10 years.

Hi all,

I'm Donna and I'm also a 2009 Bunny Bandster. This is my first time posting on this thread because I never really took the time to notice it before. It looks like you all are doing really well with your weight loss.

Not real warm rained most of the time. We went to Williamsburg and Norfolk Va. stopping in Lexington at VMI to look at some cannons and the Marshall Museum. Attached are a couple photo's of Kirk and me.

Love Willamsburgh and touring the boats in Norfolk. Nice pic of Kirk in the stocks LOL!! Glad you had fun!

Hi all,

I'm Donna and I'm also a 2009 Bunny Bandster. This is my first time posting on this thread because I never really took the time to notice it before. It looks like you all are doing really well with your weight loss.

Welcome to the April Group Donna!!! You're doing great...75 lbs. is awesome! -BG

Edited by Band_Groupie

Turkey Day Challenge? Click HERE

Help!! I can't remember how to get to the google challenge once I get signed on to google....I swear I'm such a goober!

Terri

I went to my gmail page and then clicked on documents and found it there.

J.T.