Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Bunny Bandsters - April '09, MASTER THREAD #1

Hi all you April Bandsters! We have our own April '09 Forum here. This will be our 1st Master Thread to chat, share dates, diets, feelings, etc. When it starts getting too long (loads too slowly) we can start a 2nd and so on.

Sherry (Sissyh1006) has started a list with all our surgery dates, so she'll be along soon and you can give her updates.

If you want a "Bunny Bandsters - April '09" signature line (see below) then click HERE (feel free to change anything). On LBT go to 'User CP' (in the top banner) then down to 'Edit your Signature' (on the Left column). Now copy the PICTURE of the Bunny signature with the peep and paste it into the edit your signature box.

Can't wait to meet you all! -BG

Hey you guys, I'm (hopefully) going to be banded on 04-06-09. I had a test come back bad and I have to take 8 pills a day for 14 days, retake the test, send it off and get it back on the 3rd of April, 3 days before my surgery. And if it comes back bad , he won't do the surgery. GOSH so many pills!! I have NEVER taken so many!! So anyway keep your fingers crossed eveything goes as planned!

Hey everybody! Thanks for posting here. I love the bunnies in the ticker and blinkie! I'm gonna have to get that in my siggie. I'm starting my liquid diet Monday. My lapband surgery is on April 7th! I'm nervous, but so excited.

Originally, I was to have had surgery on March 25th, but my doctor is going out of town so it was re-scheduled for April 8th! And I'm just as excited to be a part of the Bunnies!!! I start my liquid diet on Monday! I'm so ready for my new life!!! :)

Hey you guys, I'm (hopefully) going to be banded on 04-06-09. I had a test come back bad and I have to take 8 pills a day for 14 days, retake the test, send it off and get it back on the 3rd of April, 3 days before my surgery. And if it comes back bad , he won't do the surgery. GOSH so many pills!! I have NEVER taken so many!! So anyway keep your fingers crossed eveything goes as planned!

What kind of pills do you have to take Doodlebug? I hope that everything works out for you!!! What an anxiety provoking thing though - to not know if its going to happen or not! Hang in there!!

Thanks fellow bunnies for doing this. I am almost done with my first day of liquids, not too bad, :thumbup:only 13 left till surgery. So excited...

Same - I am really struggling. What are you eating? I have had 2 Optifast chocolate shakes VOMIT :) and 1x Optifast chicken Soup (which I just read the back of the packet expired 2 weeks ago but I cannot be bothered taking them back!) but the Soup was by far nicer and a bit more like "food" I am SO FREAKING excited bout my veges tonight - you could tell me I am having 10 Big Mac Burgers and I couldn't be more excited than I am right now! hahah.:blink:

Hey all you bunny bansters. I took our dates and put them in one place. Here you go!!:blink:

April 1 = mulderfamily4, sissyh1006, hhjazzy001, beth1027,lls

April 2 = smilan, lingling

April 6 = swishbc

April 7 = hopeful414411, mobetter, trulyleaves, daner1110, kmg265

April 8 = ldeere2005

April 9 = txsandy, Lise

April 13 l= lachadanon, elayne

April 15 = hannahj914, (my office mate not sure if she is on here yet)

April 16 = jenfs5, scoobydo

April 17 = lapbandgirl2009

April 21 = thinwithin

April 23 = Pharmagirl

April 27 = boomski, shellynnrn

April 28 = rcher

April 29 = travelgrl

April hopefuls = smilan, ellster, band_groupie, WannaBe1/2TheWoman

Lets keep in touch as we go through this together.:)

Keep me posted on your dates and I will continue to update this.

I am glad us bunnies found a home, under a rock, under a stone, where will bunny find a home?

Edited by Sissyh1006

So anyway keep your fingers crossed eveything goes as planned!

Fingers and toes crossed doodlebug!

I am glad us bunnies found a home, under a rock, under a stone, where will bunny find a home?

Sherry-that is too cute! What a poet! Oh, and I'm in that no-date-yet 'hopeful' group, thanks for keeping us in order (wild little bunnies that we are)!

Fingers and toes crossed doodlebug!

Sherry-that is too cute! What a poet! Oh, and I'm in that no-date-yet 'hopeful' group, thanks for keeping us in order (wild little bunnies that we are)!

Evidently you haven't read the story, it is a golden book, my sons favorite they are 25 and 30...

Got ya on the list now.

Hey Sissy, Could you please add me to your list - Lise on the 9th; me on the 23rd.

Thanks for pulling all the names together in one place.

Edited by PharmaGirl

Evidently you haven't read the story, it is a golden book, my sons favorite they are 25 and 30...

Got ya on the list now.

LOL...nope, don't remember that one! DD's fav was 'Pat the Bunny' though (she's 21). Thanks!