Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

Morning Girls~

TracyK...I'd ask where that money is going??? Is this a public school? What about the kids who don't have a dollar?

TracyKS...Perhaps give it a day. It is mid week and it will settle down. I've had some serious puking (not pb'ing) sessions...and yes, after I am wiped out. Take care of it today...do some mellow broth or smoothies.< /span>

Michelle...really looking forward to your visits! I have been telling anyone who will listen that two of the violets are coming! They are all looking forward to meeting you guys as well!!!

I got graduation information last night in my email. The email was addressed to Dr. Pamela Lastname and I burst into tears! This is the first time the university has recognized me as Dr! Holy Crapola...this is really happening?

Thank Goodness it is Wed. One more day. We are finishing our (the students) Power Point presentations on the presidents they had to research. It has been a lot of work...but it is over! Then we have math lab in the pm...so it should be a quick and fun day since we are only in our classroom for 2 periods!

I sent my 4 yr. old nephew and neices a card each w/ $10 in them. He called and said, "Thank you for my card and my dollar!" SOOOO cute! Said he is going to buy some toys! Said in school they colored eggs and the Easter Bunny! I love it! I called my bro and said I want to see the kids on Easter! I will keep them until about noon, then drive them up to Yucca to their nanny! I was going to be alone on Easter studying...but caved after that phone call!

OK...gotta run and put my face on! Have a great day!

xoxoox

Just got home from work. Hubby and I ususally split an english muffin but today I wanted the whole thing to myself. Yup, I ate it and now I'm regretting that decision. I am so stuffed. Not PBing but close to it.

TracyKS, I think I would give it another day of rest. Try smoothies and Water. I would also stay away from coffee or anything that would get your acid worked up. Do try a prilosec. By tomorrow morning if it hasn't settled down call the office and ask them for a nausea pill.

Getting ready to go tot the store and taking both sister (God give me strength). Thought I would look at the hams and see what they have for Sunday.

Have a good day all.

TracyinKS....yeah, what they said! Just baby it for a day or 2.

The dollar....i dunno where it goes really. They dollar us to death over here. HUGE into fundraisers, family participation, the whole 9 yards.

I didn't know about the Wednesday 'pay to play' until this last week. Macy loves it. Wish it were longer than 30 minutes!

Gosh I miss Prilosec :)

Tracy did you eat anything relatively close to bed? Don't do that if so.. also, the acid vomits I've had before were from taking Advil before bed.. don't ever do that, gah it is miserable.

I go to the doc in about an hour to check my progress. No baby news, BUT I have an ironic story :glare:)

For special occasions in our family we go to the hibachi restaurant (Shogun), and for my high school graduation we went.. and I have pics, and in those pics my bro's g/f was ready to pop with my niece..she gave birth 2 weeks later.

We went last night for my sister's birthday and I should be giving birth within 2 weeks.. so some sushi to welcome them into the world hehehe.

I weigh myself before I go to the doc, so I know what to expect in her reactions.. it only took 8 months, but for the past 3 weeks I have not gained weight, and this week I actually lost 1lb!

Tracyks, it sounds like you might be too tight, but definately give it a day or two and baby it before you call. You probably need some Fluid out, but if you go today, they will take too much out.

Tracyk, that is crazy about the $1. I would be seriously thinking about that dollar too!!!

Michelle, Aunt Flo was mean this month, she just left, and I called her names, maybe she went to your house mad at me!!!

I hope today is better than yesterday at work, okay anything would be better!!!

Good morning, or actually afternoon.

tracyks - ditto what everyone said. clear broths only, i think. nothing solid at all.

laura - YUM, I love shogun. I haven't been in a long time even though we have one right down the road from us. Good luck at your appt today!

Judy - i still haven't seen your pics but will try to get at them this afternoon.

I still don't have a laptop at home! It's driving me nuts. I chose to buy airline tickets instead of laptop though. I bought my palm spring tickets last week, my alabama tickets this week, my cabo tickets next week. Trying to space it all out...

My fill is doing it's job. With my band and with my head. It's weird but when I'm restricted and not eating much is when my head is totally in the game. I've been exercising now almost every day. I'm sure that if I had been exercising during the time that I wasn't tight that I wouldn't have gained 20 lbs but that's just the way my head works I guess. I'm just thankful I'm back on track.

I did 30 minutes on the elliptical last night, cruches for my abs and worked on my arms some. If I could just figure out a way to wittle my arms down so I could wear sleeveless tops I would be so so happy. I can always hide my belly pooch but I love love strapless dresses and I usually have to put on a sweater over them...

okay, i'm rambling now... I'm off to heat up my lunch/breakfast. I'm eating a Healthy Request chicken dinner. It's spinach and something else with chicken. No Pasta. YUM.

For dinner I'm making meatloaf and mashed potatoes...

What's everyone making for Easter Sunday? We're torn at my house and i'm having my sisters over tonight so we can plan the menu...

Waah.

I told doc I am leaning toward giving him an extra week to come on his own (up to my due date instead of April 16). She checked me and said I'm not favorable for induction at this point anyway :glare:

I am still dilating more and more, but not effacing at all and he hasn't dropped down (engaged). Not what I was hoping to hear, since I am waiting every minute for something to happen!! I go next week, and see if there's anymore progress, and we go from there.. if he's not born by the due date I think I am going to induce (2 days before due date actually).

My mom was 42 weeks when they finally induced her with my brother, and she had made NO progress, it was a 48 hour labor with induction. She said she thinks 'back in the day' she would have been one of those women who just never gave birth, the baby dies and eventually rots & kills the momma.

Oh, I lost weight by my doc's scale too.. and she thinks Carson is almost 8lbs now.

Laura-I know how anxious you are...Carson will know when he is done cookin'. The best advice I got was this....suck up the silence now. Before you know it, it will be a thing of the past! lol

Wow, Laura!! Good news except for that effacement thing...sorry! I was 10 days late with my 1st one...in August...in Houston. I know how each day drags on and on and it can be hard to take! This, too, shall pass. Everybody is healthy and that's the main thing now.

Haydee-I am so glad your are back on track!! Good for you sista!

Tracy-how are you so far today?

Laura - 8 lbs!!!! Woo hoo! That's awesome, and he's getting bigger every day? WOW.

Thanks tracy. I needed to get my ass moving again. That's really all i needed. Now that I see the freaking scale moving down again it's given me motivation to actually try to eat a balanced diet.

Still haven't gotten to Judy's pics. Just popping in real quick...