Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

GREAT BIG VIOLET HUGS TO KAT, PAMELA, BOTH TRACYS, AND ANYONE WHO NEEDS A VIOLET HUG!!!!!

Well I got on the scale today and OMG!!!!!!!!

I now weigh more than when I had my surgery?!?!?

I am going to call for an emergency fill today and see if they can't take me next Monday!!

I wonder if this can't be a mistake!!

Gonna get to work, have a great day everyone!!!

I am scared shitless about this weight!!

Kat! I'm so happy Manda is starting to feel better!!

Janie - are you totally without a fill now? Ugh, i'm so sorry you're back up. Keep us posted on what they say about a fill... Don't give up and don't get discouraged. You did it once and you'll do it again...

I am so so so so tired..........

I made tuna for lunch and could not stomach it...... so i dumped it in my trash....... the smell was bugging me so I tied the bag up....... all I want is bad stuff....... I'm having one of the worst AF's that I've had in a LONG time......

The blood was bright red....... so yeah.. I'm guessing hemmies... thanks for the info.

Pam that tat is going to be beautiful...... a lot of moooolah!!!!!! I love the violets in it!

Good afternoon, Violets..

I'm back from my hospital shift. Had 2 and a half hours worth of work to do. Usually it's about and hour and a half, but they were really down on the patient education packets. I copy the papers and collate them and stick them in folders with all the information pamphlets. I think I made close to 100 folders up today.

Kat.. so glad to hear Manda is doing better. That has to be so scary. Did she get her MRSA results back?

Can't believe the snow we're getting right now. It looks like a snow globe outside and somebody shook it really hard!! Glad I don't have anything until rehearsal tonight at 7.

The Bobster is out shoveling the snow away from the mailbox so the mailman doesn't have to get out of his car to put things in the mailbox.

I'm ready for a cruise, for sure! Only a month and a half and I'll be in Hawaii. Unreal!!!!

Janie..hang in there. A fill will definitely help you. I know I'm finally at my sweet spot. I just needed to break my bad grazing habits and bad choice habits. The 5 day test sure got me back on track. But even still with eating wisely and correct portions, I'm stuck at 174 and can't seem to budge it. I want to lose 10 more pounds before Hawaii. I'll keep doing what I'm doing and hope it shows up as a loss sooner or later.

Off to surf the net and do some laundry. I need to check out my new exercise video too while Ethan isn't here.

BBL.........

Ok, honesty time... evidently I can only stay on plan for 1 day @ a time... was ok 'til about 1pm... then ice cream & some chicken wings forced their way into my mouth... ugh! Thank goodness there's always TOMORROW (& lots of h20 between now & then!).

I don't know what the hell my problem is........

195 today

You are waiting for me to get to the same weight so we can re-lose it together? :confused: Sorry you are feeling crappy!

TracyK, glad your eye is getting better. I too would be sanitizing everything! And if she so much as rubbed her eye I would be dousing it with meds!!! Of course when someone has pink eye around me, mine just start itching in sympathy I guess. Heck my head itches to watch a lice commercial, and I have never had them to know if they itch or not!!!

Macy rubbed her eye yesterday and I thought about giving her some drops but I heard from the dr that is not a good idea cause the bottle can be contaminated. Glad I waited, she is OK, thank GOD!

Ok, honesty time... evidently I can only stay on plan for 1 day @ a time... was ok 'til about 1pm... then ice cream & some chicken wings forced their way into my mouth... ugh! Thank goodness there's always TOMORROW (& lots of h20 between now & then!).

Don't forget, there is still the rest of today left...just a reminder :angry:

Pamela-(((hugs)))

Jane-(((hugs))) we are here for you! Keep us posted!

We made it to and from the hospital, and have been doing laundry and playing in the yard!

She played, and I did my Facebook stuff so my friend would leave me alone! LOL---I kept telling her I would, then didn't. So now I did!

Manda is doing good. The MRSA test is negative--Thank You God! IN fact her white count is dropping steadily, and hopefully she will come home in the morning.

Getting dinner done early----has been a lazy day. Kinsey did ok at the hospital, she did not stop asking questions from the time we got there til....well she still hasn't stopped!

She wanted to stop and eat, I told her no, we would eat when we got home. So we come home, and I made a bowl of chicken salad, and added some sunflower seeds because she loves them....she took a bite on a cracker and tells me "No wonder we didn't eat at Burger King, they don't cook this good!"

One of the other frac companies locally----Weatherford, is closing up. They are keeping wireline etc. open, but the frac dept. is gone. They began with over 200 employees, and laid off the last 45 yesterday. I told Rick I don't know how to look at it, on one hand it is a sign of things to come, on the other hand, someone has to do the work that they are opening up, so maybe it is good news for him. Who knows??

Well I am going to go help the kiddo write "n". She is struggling with them. She decided she did not need to write her name she would just say it!

Kat

WOW!!

Quiet here today!!! I usually come home from work and have a couple of pages to read....

Got my fill scheduled for Monday!! YEAH!!!!!

Laura, where are you??

Good Morning, Violets..

Had a horrible night last night. I tossed and turned all night and just watched the hours go by on the clock. I don't know why, but I'm gonna be one pooped puppy today. I have flute rehearsal at 9 and Ethan all day and then choir tonight. Hope I survive.

I'm going to have to stop weighing in each morning. My eating has been perfect.. no slip ups at all and I'm up another pound this morning. I'm not going to weigh in until Sunday and hope for a loss.

Janie... great for you with the fill! That will make a big difference. You CAN do it!!

Kat.. so relieved that Manda is doing better. I was really worried about the MRSA results..

TracyK.. hope the eye is better today.

All my Violets have a great day. Make good choices and drink, drink, drink.

Where's Suzie?? Laura must be lost in Tunica!!

Good morning ladies~

My eye is even better this morning...now I have a scorching sore throat. I think I may have gotten a viral infection somewhere that is causeing it all. Too much of a coincidence for me. Luckily I still have some leftover antibiotics and can self medicate. Doctors & rx's are bleeding me dry! Oh well, I have until Valentines Day to get well. That is our 6th anniversary and a few days later is my b-day so we are going to Coushatta to play...and play...and Celebrate. I should be all better by then. I am just tired of being sick and I know you all are probably tired of hearing it.

New subject...macys school is alot harder than her last one. OMG, I really do not think she will be able to hang...she started as a young 5 year old anyway since her b-day was right before the cut off. The new school is even using more of a script writing of the alphabet instead of the old school block kind. So she is having to relearn having to write her letters. Her homework is insane. For example, February's homework is every night they give them a subject to write a story, 3-5 lines, unassisted! ARE YOU KIDDING ME? So, yesterday I had to write the translation next to the sentences so the teacher knew what it said. Oh well, I guess worst case scenario is holding her back another year. She was doing SO well in her other school too. She LOVES her new school though, so I am happy about that!

Have a great day ladies! Respect the pouch!

Morning gals

miss you all... on real quick at work

I've been getting up at 4:30 and getting to work on time, omg it is early.

Tracyks - i had the same issue after my gallbladder surgery, but now i'm actually normal again, for the first time in 2 years... no problems for me

Tracyk - Dylan is learning his letters in the new script style, they started that when Alex was in 1st grade so she learned old block style and then had to relearn, she was fine... they are young and adjust better than we do...LOL

Pamela - Love the tattoo! I got the picture Monday night when I got in.

I'm doing ok, holding my own working on things - actually starting to like myself enough that i've gained 5lbs... LOL

ok not funny but i'm back to Soup and extra protien slmifast today so hope it goes away quickly. I'm going to start back to the gym this weekend.

anyway... hugs to you all... busy week at work, having a bbq for the guys tomorrow

Good Morn, Dearies~~

We had a dusting of snow last night -- not predicted -- so the 2-hour late opening for school came as quite a surprise! So it's been a lazy, slow morning...

Somehow I was still down today after my bad eating yesterday... hmmm...

Am sipping on my strawberry yogurt pro shake now... mmm...

DH leaves tomorrow for Mexico... grrr...

Make it a good day everyone!

Who wants to go to Mexico when it is soo nice at home?!!?!?

I am still up, not sure why, really honestly it does sort of scare me. Didn't think I was that out of control!!

Well off to work, long day today!!! I have one of my craziest customers coming in today and she really does wear me out!!! She is nuts!! Nice, but nuts!!!!

morning girls. trying to get through my first cup of coffee this morning... having a crappy day so far...

i didn't sleep well last night and i was running so late this morning. spilled my oatmeal in my car so had to take it straight to the carwash to get it detailed.

issues with me and juan this morning. ugh. we just go up and down up and down...